Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Why is everyone acting like they HAVE to play this game everyday? Just take a break. All of this: "I'M DONE! I REFUSE TO RAID THE SAME PLACE EVERY WEEK!" Well you don't...HAVE to you know. One of my rules in WoW is: If its not fun I don't do it. If you don't wanna be bored in the same raid every week just....don't do it. Sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Spammeister View Post
    I can't think of anyone who would actually approve of this move (maybe you like it to go against the grain, that's your call).

As much as I would like to think that Bobby Kotick has no say in Blizzard affairs, his "business sense" must be rubbing off in some regard.

\Not renewing, maybe in a few months dunno.
    I don't think it's anything like that. I think they just really underestimate what people want. I like New Content. I personally see heroic raiding as a bonus for those who are really good. In order to be at a heroic raiding level, I think my group needs to massively outgear content, and I don't think it's very interesting to sit here and pray for wrist armor for my Hunter while i'm all ready decked out. No fight except for the zone bosses (Chogall, Nef and Ak'akir) are even a challenge to us anymore, we bowl the entire group of them down in a 4 hour night.

I was gonna jump on the "You haven't killed all the bosses in Heroic mode" bandwagon, but... doing things over and over is bad enough, but then doing it over and over and over and over because it's more difficult... by the time you kill everything on heroic, you probably want to rip your GD eyes out...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I hope the Blizzard staff who work on encounters dont read these forums...
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=15138 sup

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Spiteful people. Those that aren't successful and don't want to see others doing even better than they are currently.

I'm a bit jelly of those that are clearing hardmodes already on my server. But that just leads to me hoping that when I do start them that I can do as well as they do.

I'd like to think thats the more mature way to look at things. As apposed to " If I cant raid because of my life, then no one should!"
    Its more that if 4.1 was still going to be firelands, it would be very unlikely that a guild just starting hardmodes now would be decently progressed within two months.
    Presuming of course that 4.1 will be released in that time-frame.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    The patches are smaller but not any more frequent. That's the problem.
    How could you possibly say that if it's the first time they're trying this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakwave View Post
    Geeks are awesome because they have sex with your wife while you are cleaning McDonalds bathrooms.
    "PROUD POSTER IN THE LEGENDARY If u are horde 2011 THREAD!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Zehroh View Post
    Indeed, I remember a couple of days ago I read that people whined about new content coming too fast. I hope a lot will stop their subscription so the amount of QQ would go down.
    Its almost as if more than two people play this game.

Different people play, they have different opinions. Stop attributing everything to one mass of faceless people. Thats what a forum is for, the expression of differing opinions.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    The patches are smaller but not any more frequent. That's the problem.
    Seeing that blizzard just made the decision with how they'll deal with content patches, we don't yet know how long each content patches would last. It may be more frequent(which is what blizzard is going for with the new design) or it may be the same (if it is this then I am also riding on the rage train because that would mean 4.2 would come out at least 8 months later)

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard: Hey! We know it's less than what we've always done, but we'll be getting them out MUCH SOONER! *Big Wink!*

Me: *Stops holding breath*

Quote Originally Posted by Idontlikeyou View Post
    Is your whole guild decked out already? If not thats pretty selfish. They are holding it back because the majority of the players that raid, have not finished the content, and dont want to release new content that has gear that will easily trump current difficult content. Dont like it, then take your little break, but I am sure your guild wont love you for it.

I am willing to bet the majority of you that think this is a silly decision have not even fully experienced the current raids. Stupid, silly, idiotic Blizzard? No, I say thoughtless, simple minded, slow players for asking for more than what they can currently handle.

Not to mention it gives them more time to create a more epic encounter, than what is already started.
    This, this right here. Its amazing how many people feel so entitled. Its freaking sickening. You realize that until recently games never before actually release like WoW does? That huge content packages (outside of expansions) were never done before? That Blizzard has been breaking new ground for years now? Holy crap. If its not interesting to you, or if it doesn't hold on your your tiny little attention spans long enough, go some where else... Jeeze... ><

Save us from the ever lasting tears that you drown yourself and the nonsensical whining. Its not your game. Its Blizzards. They may not do things how you fantasize them to be done. Hell your fantasies may not even be possible or realistic. There are things to get annoyed over, but all this "gimme gimme gimme!" from the children of the more recent generations is ugly as can be.

I rather them perfect it (as they have done throughout all of Blizzards history) then to shove unfinished products out the door. Hell, thats what most of you complain cataclysm is anyways. You rather them pop it into the next patch unfinished to fuel even more of your collective whining??

*sigh* It'd be nice of people could look past themselves for once.

*edit* obviously this is pointed at everyone. But please, for those of you that are, cease with the non-stop griping and tears. If you are upset by it, fine, you are entitled to your opinion. Doesn't mean everyone shares your thoughts or wants to be witness to your tantrum.
    Last edited by Cel; 2011-03-04 at 02:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm.. For me personally, it's a welcomed delay.
    I had a rather rough start into Cata and have just recently found nice raiding Guild, so I appreciate having more time to clear content and try out heroics.

However, I can understand the frustration of those who are done and just have to keep farming or take a break.

Sounds good to me. Gives me more time to get bored of Rift before going back to WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    I'm still calling BS until the actual blue posters, the ones who provide the info, say this and not some random magazine.
    It's not a random magazine it's directly from an interview with J Allen Brack and Tom Chilton at Games Developers Conference which is happening this week.

Also confirmed by blue at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2179759307
    There must be no retirement with our backs to the wall, And believing in the justice of our cause, Each one of us must fight on to the end.

We determine the guilty, We decide the punishment.

That means no new PvP season until 4.2..... Or there will be another season, but no new gear.

Quote Originally Posted by BLSTMASTER View Post
    Seeing that blizzard just made the decision with how they'll deal with content patches, we don't yet know how long each content patches would last. It may be more frequent(which is what blizzard is going for with the new design) or it may be the same (if it is this then I am also riding on the rage train because that would mean 4.2 would come out at least 8 months later)
    Point I'm trying to make. Obviously people don't understand what smaller content patches opposed to a big one every several months mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoiledkid View Post
    All they have to do is make Sinestra drop some BoA tabard that reduces damage in Firelands by 50% and tune the content for tabard users.
    Haha i actually wonder sometimes if this is what they will do. Honestly, they've lost it totally, i actually truely believe they employ farm animals to produce content now. Not only are patches filled with the exact things players have said for months (let us not forget "Hi Blizz, you know retri mastery wont work at cata launch, you should probably change it back to extra holy damage") but content is just rehashed crap from the past, please don't tell me firelands will be anything more than Molten Core 2.0. Blizzard are lazy and completely and utterly deluded by their fame. Half the ideas are utter crap and half what they produce are things players thought of 6 months ago.

I kind of took this to mean that they are going to go back to the Vanilla-style of patch numbering, meaning we'll see 4.1 through 4.9, rather than it ending at 4.3 or 4.4. So it's not like you'll have to wait a really long time or anything, we'll probably see Firelands in May or June, which is when I figured we'd see it anyway. Is anyone really all that surprised? If Firelands came out now, it would catch all but the most elite guilds with their pants down. Most of the top server guilds are in the middle of heroic raid content right now, and are nowhere near finishing.

Don't kid yourselves...when you first heard 4.1 was on the PTR you thought to yourself "Woah, that's really soon!" Had you never been teased with the potential of the Firelands raid coming out so soon, you never even would have thought of it. Yes, it's Blizzard's fault for not being painfully clear right up front that this wasn't the Firelands patch. Other than that however, I don't see what people have to complain about. Sure, if we're entering July and August and Firelands still hasn't come out, then feel free to bitch. But right now, get a grip on reality and quit the whining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BLSTMASTER View Post
    Blizzard has always made up for delays with more content... NEVER less content in a more timely manner. Given their track record, I'm already on the rage-train, because I know where this is heading...The customers having to prove they're being slighted eventually.

---------- Post added 2011-03-04 at 02:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit View Post
    Point I'm trying to make. Obviously people don't understand what smaller content patches opposed to a big one every several months mean.
    Yeah, but it's going to have been several months before the first smaller patch is out? Do you really see *Blizzard* being on time more often?

Deleted
    So blizz you gonna nerf all the current boss fights then? because it seems to me you want more people to get to do them and if you want to be chucking out content fast then your gonna need to be nerfing the encounters soon so they can get to see them and do them. You either cut this we want wow to be hard bullshit or you bring more content out....your call blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    That means no new PvP season until 4.2..... Or there will be another season, but no new gear.
    They could push out new seasons and pvp gear in the smaller content patches they're suggesting. Why is this idea so foreign to you people? SMH