Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

I can't believe we are paying Blizzard for this...

It seems the quality of games has drastically gone down in recent years, especially game content being made by a monster of a company such as Blizzard which for the longest time was known for its high quality products.

What makes me more sick than this though, is the fact that so many people get suckered in and pay monthly for this garbage. The latest info about 4.1 and 4.2 is further proof of their laziness and general "we dont care we are gods" attitude. I mean so many bosses in cata are bosses that were already killed and somehow came back... yes even in ZG/ZA. Just look at the BFF report and youll see a lot of the bosses are the EXACT same guys we killed before with new abilities. So my question to you is would you pay for this crap if it was in any other game? Example of what wow has become:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Next:

Next:

And Finally:

Would you be paying monthly fees and buying each new level? No.. the only difference here is Mario you only bought once and the graphics.

stop your subscription and quit the game if you arent happy with it?
    re-inventing new mechanics isnt easy, if you feel it is, i suggest you try and make your own MMORPG and prove me wrong.

Boss mechanics now are faaaar better then they ever were in vanilla and got increasingly better over following expansions.
    you go make 1000 bosses and assign new mechanics to them all, mail it to blizzard, enjoy.
    Last edited by Powell; 2011-03-04 at 06:02 PM.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Deleted
    You have a few options here:
    Quit
    Shut the fuck up, no one cares
    Keep paying

Deleted
    And yet as it looks right now, Firelands will be out before Ulduar was in comparison. Take your QQ elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Powell View Post
    stop your subscription and quit the game if you arent happy with it?
    re-inventing new mechanics isnt easy, if you feel it is, i suggest you try and make your own MMORPG and prove me wrong.

Boss mechanics now are faaaar better then they ever were in vanilla and got increasingly better over following expansions.
    you go make 1000 bosses and assign new mechanics to them all, mail it to blizzard, enjoy.
    Good post.
    If you don't like just quiet.
    Most you quiters gonna be back as always

Deleted
    I'm getting SICK of the fucking QQ's. -_-

I smell a troll. Just sayin'. It might be hungry? Let's find out.

OT: I actually am quite happy to pay a few euroes per month to keep playing a game I enjoy together with people I enjoy playing them with. Sure, we could host a server or LAN cheaper, and sure, we could play other games together but... it's WoW we wanna play. Cause we kinda enjoy it.

And about the rehashing, I count Nefarian and Onyxia so far. And fact remains that if the were called Ofarian and Nexxia, these WOULD in fact be new and exciting bosses, and nowhere near rehashed content. Everything about ZG so far suggests it's entirely new encounters as well, and we don't know squat about Ragnaros thus far. I'll give you half a point for ZA; however, if it's even remotely close to initial reports, it's still gonna rock.

I don't see a problem.

You can cut our wings, but we will always remember what it was like to fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit I want to play hard mode Bowser.

Deleted
    How many of those bosses are bosses "that came back" ?

Nefarian and Onyxia?

They don't even recycle the boss models - they come up with new ones. The only thing that is the same is the name.
    And you know why? Because they rather develop the story of existing lore characters, than putting randomly generated bosses, that nobody has ever heard of and are of no relevance to the lore, in raids.
    Last edited by mmocedbf46d113; 2011-03-04 at 06:07 PM.

Quit

Extra text(ignore)
    wtf??!11?? I'm transforming to carrot, amagad!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helsreach View Post
    I smell a troll. Just sayin'. It might be hungry? Let's find out.

OT: I actually am quite happy to pay a few euroes per month to keep playing a game I enjoy together with people I enjoy playing them with. Sure, we could host a server or LAN cheaper, and sure, we could play other games together but... it's WoW we wanna play. Cause we kinda enjoy it.

And about the rehashing, I count Nefarian and Onyxia so far. And fact remains that if the were called Ofarian and Nexxia, these WOULD in fact be new and exciting bosses, and nowhere near rehashed content. Everything about ZG so far suggests it's entirely new encounters as well, and we don't know squat about Ragnaros thus far. I'll give you half a point for ZA; however, if it's even remotely close to initial reports, it's still gonna rock.

I don't see a problem.
    I'd like to add something on to that last part

Even if you've grinded these instances to pieces and they remain the same, it'll be a huge nostalgia trip, and I mean that in a GOOD way, to relive the content you've done before on a higher level.

I lol'd at the pics. Quite the day brightener.

But yes the most effective way to show your disappointment is with your wallet i.e. QUIT.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctavian View Post
    I lol'd at the pics. Quite the day brightener.

But yes the most effective way to show your disappointment is with your wallet i.e. QUIT.
    I laughed at them too, actually. =)

But if you can't believe it, don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello QQer let me say this with most sincere emotion everyone one on the web is an asshole.....including me so gtfo... oh and have a nice Day ^.^

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LastBlood View Post
    And yet as it looks right now, Firelands will be out before Ulduar was in comparison. Take your QQ elsewhere.
    Seconded, some people are too stupid to use their brain to think and process facts, Firelands are not pushed back.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    How many of those bosses are bosses "that came back" ?

Nefarian and Onyxia?

They don't even recycle the boss models - they come up with new ones. The only thing that is the same is the name.
    And you know why? Because they rather develop the story of existing lore characters, than putting randomly generated bosses, that nobody has ever heard of and are of no relevance to the lore, in raids.
    What? You mean you DON'T like "comic book supervillian #4542899?"

Deleted
    Actually the pics are funny.

So people think there are too many recycled mechanics in WoW, yet the God of War series is hailed as a masterpiece when every single encounter is OH DEAR CHRIST, HIT ONE OF 4 BUTTONS WHEN THEY POP UP ON THE SCREEN! And I like God of War (Though I prefer Devil May Cry as far as the genre is concerned) but I don't understand why people get their panties all up in a bunch for Blizzard reusing mechanics that worked.

hahah great post, its actually less much less game than we got with vanilla or moreso TBC

heroic modes are simply what the regular modes should be, full mechanics. toss in reused raids yet again, we have the makings of wrath V2.0 what a fucking pile of shit, and what fools we are for being on the blizzard spoonfeeding.

bad game and terrible time waster, this has become.

What happened to the real devs? and why do we have interns and failed devs from other games running wow? (hmm morgan day and the rest must be working on Titan.)

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    You have a few options here:
    Quit
    Shut the fuck up, no one cares
    Keep paying
    Rather funny, your reply fell under the second option. The irony.