Last edited by a little Kappa; 2011-03-08 at 08:04 AM.

Default UI with 800x600 and no UI scale?
    BTW your image doesnt work

Deleted
    myupload.dk/showfile/8356175131c.PNG

afraid I can't post links yet.

Besides the super low resolution on the OP's pic, default UI is more than enough to play any class in any environment... who needs boring rectangles with 1px borders and 3D unit portraits, how does this improve your ability to play the game at all... :O

Quote Originally Posted by Charo View Post
    Besides the super low resolution on the OP's pic, default UI is more than enough to play any class in any environment... who needs boring rectangles with 1px borders and 3D unit portraits, how does this improve your ability to play the game at all... :O
    while i agree in some parts (there are multiple ui components which are completely unrelated to player skill), a proper UI can make the difference if you are skilled in the game. a good UI is all about giving space to important information and get rid of useless ones, and in the end freeing most of your screen space for a better enviroment vision.

a good ui will for sure help your gameplay. a bad ui will affect negatively your gameplay.

http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman02/4d7604f105c4b_ss2.jpg

Raid frames are alligned on the left side, Got some hidden bars there that come out when not in combat, genrally play without combat text unless I'm pvping.
    Not using those enemy name plates on my rogue, thats for my priest when I play shadow, just forgot to turn it off. Cant remember where I placed bossmods, havent been raiding for quite a while.
    The time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted at all.

Quote Originally Posted by DerGenerale View Post
    Not using those enemy name plates on my rogue [...]

What enemy plates are this?

Quote Originally Posted by Alisar View Post
    What enemy plates are this?
    tidy plates,

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ad/506546.aspx
    The time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    while i agree in some parts (there are multiple ui components which are completely unrelated to player skill), a proper UI can make the difference if you are skilled in the game. a good UI is all about giving space to important information and get rid of useless ones, and in the end freeing most of your screen space for a better enviroment vision.

a good ui will for sure help your gameplay. a bad ui will affect negatively your gameplay.
    the biggest missing feature of the default UI is debuff filtering on the target frame and buff filtering on the player buffs, it can get a little hectic to track your own debuffs and buffs with the default UI (especially buffs, non stop random buffs from healers pushing your buffs like SnD around the screen), which I use the addon EventHorizon to keep track of, the other addons are kind of optional (damage meters, boss mods, pvp addons) and left to player preference.

took SS on laptop, so its low, got a 21" screen at home

at DerGenerale
    Raid frames are alligned on the left side, Got some hidden bars there that come out when not in combat, genrally play without combat text unless I'm pvping.
    Not using those enemy name plates on my rogue, thats for my priest when I play shadow, just forgot to turn it off. Cant remember where I placed bossmods, havent been raiding for quite a while.

Love the self and target portraits, and your dot timers. What are those
    Last edited by Admiller2; 2011-03-09 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Derp

img268.imageshack.us/img268/8921/wowscrnshot021611192119.jpg

custom built UI for rogue as main, but can be used for any class easily.