Requesting Priest Arena Guide for Both Specs

Out of the 8 stickies (6 of which are guides) none of them are an arena guide. Do people not care or is the appropriate place for that in the pvp forum? and to those people who will ask why I don't make one it's because I haven't gotten to gladiator and I'm sure there are others who can make a guide much better than I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Zadoro View Post
    Out of the 8 stickies (6 of which are guides) none of them are an arena guide. Do people not care or is the appropriate place for that in the pvp forum? and to those people who will ask why I don't make one it's because I haven't gotten to gladiator and I'm sure there are others who can make a guide much better than I can.
    you have to be above average to get to 2200, you have to know how to cheat better than the next guy to get glad

glads all beat the hell out of the system and exploit whatever they can, it happens every season and it would blow your mind how large of a scale it's on

if you're competent, you can put together a good guide, if you're not competent you'll never understand a good guide, it really is that simple