Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nice vid, I like how you remain pretty modest after.

Man, if I ever met your team in 3v3 or 2v2 arena....
    "Control your own destiny or someone else will."

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Beautiful! Had no idea smoke bomb pulled other rogues out of stealth... <_<;;

Your video's help a new sub rogue to arena in so many ways. :D (except on the down side I watch these, try to do too many things at once and wind up being a huge klutz in arena..) You make it look so easy!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauroon View Post
    You, my friend, has surely been over 2k rating and see's the fun in PvP

*sarcasm: on*
    what has my rating to do with my expressions of a video?

2264 3v3 btw.

and this video is still boring, zero entertainment.

want a cookie now?

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ Jelly?

If yes, Grape or Strawberry?

Dont bother commenting.
    "Control your own destiny or someone else will."

Deleted
    Posting my comment from youtube

Reckful how about you stop wasting time in perfect movie editing and upload a new vid every week Can't get enough!
    Will watch it about 20 more times, just like all your videos
    Thank you!

Deleted
    strawberry please. me liek strawberries.

you guys saying it's boring, did you watch the version on WCM, or the one linked on mmo-champion main page youtube? the youtube one is the wrong version.

if you dislike the WCM one, maybe you'd prefer my other video with commentary:
    http://www.skill-capped.com/watch/64...rol-by-reckful

10+ Year Old Account
    Are they really communicating via typing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Echohunter View Post
    Are they really communicating via typing?
    They're practicing for the zombie apocalypse when skype and ventrilo no longer work. You have to have a backup plan.

Nice Vid Reck, cant say anything negative about it. I do love those typed comments : Ill peel, Mindsear!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quite possibly the most uninteresting pvp movie I have ever watched.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say for the next video: put the text near the spot on the screen you want people to be looking at; at a few points of the video you want us to focus on your control, but comment on it on the other side of the screen.

Also, would've liked some of your skype conversations from games

Sorry to be so off topic , but does anyone know the songs used in the video and the specific remixes?

Thank you :P

Deleted
    nice play, are there vids with your druids pov?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maskofillusion View Post
    Sorry to be so off topic , but does anyone know the songs used in the video and the specific remixes?

"Song list:
    1) The White Panda - Stereo Hands
    2) W-Unit - Rave Revolution
    3) Utah Saints - Something Good (High Contrast Remix)
    4) Damage Vault - Passage"

Quote Originally Posted by maskofillusion View Post

1) The White Panda - Stereo Hands
    2) W-Unit - Rave Revolution
    3) Utah Saints - Something Good (High Contrast Remix)
    4) Damage Vault - Passage

aw man slow

Why in the heavens you witched to alliance! Not cool

If it wasn't interesting, you were probably missing half the stuff he/his team did. Absolutely mind-blowing at how well he pulled some of that stuff off.

If I could play my rogue half as well as you, Reckful, I would be ecstatic for the rest of my WoW days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrex5794 View Post
    If it wasn't interesting, you were probably missing half the stuff he/his team did. Absolutely mind-blowing at how well he pulled some of that stuff off.

If I could play my rogue half as well as you, Reckful, I would be ecstatic for the rest of my WoW days.
    I guess I did. Loads of fights in the video had zero text comments, to me as a player in a completely different setup, I have no idea what was so interesting. "Oh, a rogue stunlocking. How interesting."

Maybe I could enjoy it a bit more if I looked in slowmotion and read up on every ability of the classes present... or I could just not.

Like the text comment "kicked, mage will blink, gouge" or something. Okey. What does gogue do? Is it a stun? Since it's a rogue, I'm going to assume it's a stun and reckless stopped the mage from blinking. Cool, but doesn't seem like such an amazing move, wouldn't any rogue do that?

Deleted
    Cool, but doesn't seem like such an amazing move, wouldn't any rogue do that?
    Well I got to tell ya it's pretty damn hard to do it. You have to play a LOT, duel a LOT and know you class wich you will eventually if you do those things, but playing a rogue isn't about Shadow Step + Kick, you have to target the enemy first, press a button then press another button and so on. Now try and imagine what this means. Caster starts to cast a 1,5 - 2sec cast and you have to do 3 things in less than 2 sec to stop this cast. Thats what rogues are all about, doing 3 things at a time in less than a second. With other classes you can use 1 skill and then just press another button, with rogue you have to use those 2-3 skills in a split second and that's the beauty of it and that's why it's a hard class to play.

Fine 6 seconds kidney, now you can get behind the target and Shadow Dance him to get him low on HP, but it wouldn't be so great without a smoke bomb and it would suck if you are slowed and have to first get behind him. So you pop kidney + maybe a SB and you use Shadow Dance and wait you already have no energy for more than 1-2 Ambushes and you can almost forget Garotte.

Please don't comment if you don't like the video. I am a very skilled rogue and I acknowledge that Reckful is 10times the rogue I will ever be. Just like swifty's videos, I will never play a warrior but I like his videos just like I love Reckful's videos. Players like them know what they are doing and we shouldn't do anything else than support them, because they are helping a lot of people and why should this be a bad thing, why would you in a way insult them by telling how "boring" you think the video is. Go ahead and do your own video, I would watch it, God even Reckful would, lets be grown ups please what we are and enjoy the work of others.

Tnak you.

Please don't tell people not to comment with their opinion just because it differs from yours. ~Raven.
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2011-03-10 at 07:55 AM.