Rohash HC Wind Blast Bug

Hey! This might only occur on HC mode, seeing this was in HC mode, but not sure. My guild have killed this boss several times. But today when we were to clear it before reset we wiped a few times. Once, I got thrown of the platform by Wind Blast. On my and another Shadow Priest's screens rohash was facing the left while casting Wind Blast, and suddenly when he just started to channel it he went "OMGOMG IMMA GO RIGHT IN 0.1 SECONDS WOOT". It was like he suddenly targeted me. I got thrown away.

Anyone else have experienced this or something similiar?
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

Ya, this happens, I can't confirm because I've never actually had to go to rohash's platform unless I was playing another toon and killin it on normal. We wipe every once in a while, and the dps describe something similar to this happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Upptagen View Post
    Hey! This might only occur on HC mode, seeing this was in HC mode, but not sure. My guild have killed this boss several times. But today when we were to clear it before reset we wiped a few times. Once, I got thrown of the platform by Wind Blast. On my and another Shadow Priest's screens rohash was facing the left while casting Wind Blast, and suddenly when he just started to channel it he went "OMGOMG IMMA GO RIGHT IN 0.1 SECONDS WOOT". It was like he suddenly targeted me. I got thrown away.

Anyone else have experienced this or something similiar?
    It may not be a heroic mode only thing. Last night I was doing an alt run on my shaman and I ran into the same thing rohash would start his cast and be facing to the right of me quite a ways off(where i would normally ignore it because it wouldnt reach me during the cast.) and he suddenly turned and started the channel and it was right at me and knocked me off the plat as well as with my shadowpriest counter part. For me it seemed to only happen on the first wind blast after the special but perhaps it was different for you. anyone else having this too it didnt happen in our main run kill on thursday. O.o

It was our last try and our raid leader got pretty mad at me. Thank you Blizzard!
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.