Deleted

Wink Optec's 4.0.6 Demonology Warlock Guide [Video Guide]

Hello again MMO Champion,

Had to take a day off work to get this one out as well, not going to be able to finish the Affli one for a week or so as I am away. As with my other guides most of the information comes from here and ElitistJerks but it has been packaged in a handy video guide for those that prefer it .

This guide covers:

Talents
    Glyphs
    Spell priorities
    Pets
    Damaging single targets at range
    Damaging single targets in melee range
    Damaging multiple targets

Optec's 4.0.6 Demonology Warlock Guide

This guide should cover most of the specifics for the demonology spec. Any bits you feel should be added can be included in anotations. Don't forget to check the rest of my YouTube channel for the Destruction Guide and General Warlock Guide. I also make Warlock point of view Warlock Raid Guides which can be found on my channel.

good one
    Borovinkata , TaHrA , Kazzak - EU

Deleted
    Pretty good. I imagine this would be a good watch for starter level Warlocks.

Great video, if only blizz would watch this and stop nerfing demo locks

10+ Year Old Account
    meant to reply to this earlier but meh work :/

optecs warlock pov boss videos are very good as well so if you haven't seen them i would recommend them.

i took a little time to configure power auras in a similar fashion also, and i thought i would share that here:

Version:4.14; b:0; anim1:2; ignoremaj:false; icon:Spell_Fire_Fireball02; buffname:Improved Soul Fire; r:0.0627; begin:3; isAlive:0; texture:60; alpha:1; isResting:0; inVehicle:0; speed:0.1; size:1.72; y:0; ismounted:0; finish:2; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.h:2.83; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:CENTER; timer.y:-169

nothing fancy but it gives a countdown timer so you can see how long you have left on the buff.

edit: i realize this is a demo post, but u can simply sub out isf for molten core or decimation for the same effect.
    Last edited by helheim; 2011-03-06 at 11:13 AM. Reason: demo not destro
    i do not spew profanities. i enunciate them clearly, like a fucking lady.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%A8lh%C3%A8im/

i was wondering how i could get my molten core power aura to look like yours. maybe someone could post the script?