10+ Year Old Account

Starting a youtube channel. Need a bit of help

So as the title implies, I'm starting a youtube channel. I'll probably do game reviews, "Let's play" videos, wow stuff, starcraft guides, etc. Maybe some other stuff. But anyway, here's the thing.

I wanted to ask you guys if you had any good account names, maybe suggestions as to what I should cover first. I know that advertising isn't quite allowed here, so I won't say what the channel name ends up being. You can always PM me if you have a legitimate interest. Alright then.

Regarding names, I was thinking something starcraft related, since that will most likely be the main focus of the channel

BRAINSTORMING GOOO!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added 2011-03-10 at 10:03 AM ----------

No takers? I'm basically looking for some stuff to film.

Deleted
    I don't really think it matters, if you make good vids people will remember your name anyway. Just don't add a bunch of numbers to the end, that looks unprofessional.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, so I've decided. Gonna start with Starcraft 2 guides. Found a name too. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bajerman View Post
    So as the title implies, I'm starting a youtube channel. I'll probably do game reviews, "Let's play" videos, wow stuff, starcraft guides, etc. Maybe some other stuff. But anyway, here's the thing.

I wanted to ask you guys if you had any good account names, maybe suggestions as to what I should cover first. I know that advertising isn't quite allowed here, so I won't say what the channel name ends up being. You can always PM me if you have a legitimate interest. Alright then.

Regarding names, I was thinking something starcraft related, since that will most likely be the main focus of the channel

BRAINSTORMING GOOO!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added 2011-03-10 at 10:03 AM ----------

No takers? I'm basically looking for some stuff to film.
    No offense people are already doing what you're planning to do and they do it very well.

In any case, what ever you plan to do try putting in some serious effort. There are plenty of bad channels on youtube with crappy videos that idiots put together in MS video maker.
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Your first focus should be content quality. Create 3-4 videos covering a variety of topics that your channel will feature. This should give enough of a hook to get subscribers.

You should also have a schedule for your releases. People are more likely to subscribe if they know you're putting up a show every week instead of just randomly.

Have a good camera. Don't use a webcam.

Make sure the videos are cut well. Don't make it a 10min rant with no cuts. Use title cards, graphics, inlaid video etc.

Make sure your information is current. If, as you say, you're doing SC2 then don't re-hash what everyone has known about the game for 8 months.

Thats all I got. Good luck!