So, the weather's been crap lately

Worst Tornado season in a long time for the US, city of Joplin in Missouri has been razed almost, 89 people confirmed dead with the death toll expected to rise. (My thoughts are with all of the residents of Joplin and all who've been affected by the tornado's.)
    Gale force winds in the borders of England and Scotland have left around 40,000 Scottish homes left without electricity after the wind took down a few power pylons and one poor man was killed after a train was blew onto his car.
    And another ash could from Iceland has the potential to disrupt European airspace again, if the winds take a turn for the worst.

Weather around the world has been pretty crap recently.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Weather here in So Cal has been pretty decent, we had some rain, and it has been cool, which I like.

I feel for the people in Midwest who are affected by the storms.

The whole volcano eruption better sort itself out by the end June, someone from England is coming to visit me again, and I do not want his plans messed up. =[
    I love you forever and ever and then some times two

Im in Oxfordshire, and the weather is SHIT, its hot too much, too sunny, too warm. I just want winter all the time!

Deleted
    I heard it has something to do with the end of the world.

in all seriousness, horrible for america, but weather has been realy good here in western europe. its nicer this time then most years.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy2er View Post
    Worst Tornado season in a long time for the US, city of Joplin in Missouri has been razed almost, 89 people confirmed dead with the death toll expected to rise. (My thoughts are with all of the residents of Joplin and all who've been affected by the tornado's.)
    Gale force winds in the borders of England and Scotland have left around 40,000 Scottish homes left without electricity after the wind took down a few power pylons and one poor man was killed after a train was blew onto his car.
    And another ash could from Iceland has the potential to disrupt European airspace again, if the winds take a turn for the worst.

Weather around the world has been pretty crap recently.
    Well I don't want to rain on your parade (ohoho!) but... global warming!
    More extreme weather conditions. And it'll just keep getting worse.

By the way, a train landed on a mans car...? Holy moley, that's the last thing someone expects.

15+ Year Old Account
    We've got it the other way around. Far too little rain here in Switzerland, with rivers and lakes starting to dry out.
    Already had severe impact on any ship related businesses and the agriculture.
    Some cantons already gave out a warning to save water and fires near forests are forbidden nearly everywhere.

And people still go "oooh yay we have good weather, that's cool!"

Deleted
    Had some pretty strong wind and rain last night, but nothing too horrible thankfully. I do agree with the opinion that the weather has become unpredictable in recent years. Last year, we had a massive deep freeze in England that came on in the space of a couple of hours, just before the evening rush hour and left the majority of people stranded since buses/trains had to be canceled and the roads became awful to drive on.