Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    Trish Stratus.

Peter v1.0. Before daddy took his powers of empathic mimicry and he just got stuck with a minor version of it. Nothing like assuming all the powers of everyone around you then going nuclear if youre losing it.

Optimus Prime .. i just love that guy

Edit : i dont even know if optimus is even considered a superhero but meh.
    In Soviet Russia , Keyboard turns you !

█║▌│█│║▌║║▌│▌ORIGINAL
    █║▌│█│║▌║║▌│▌DRUID. ©

15+ Year Old Account
    Kenny from southpark, you can kill him as many times as you want, he never dies!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by H3ll View Post
    Kenny from southpark, you can kill him as many times as you want, he never dies!
    He dies alright, he just gets reborn the same night, due to his parents attending Cult of Chthulhu meetings for free beer. True story!

On topic, it would have to be something like Superman Prime, Antimonitor (when at full power; he basicly survived all the heros united, although he wasn't fully operational yet in The Sinestro Corps War, and I do mean almost all heros, with some help from the guardians aswell), or in general some of the high ranking Sinestro Corps soldiers (Mecha-superman thingy and Parallax are both quite nasty).

P.S. It's a bit dumm to compare different universes. If you'd limit it down to DC/Marvel/something else... It's a bit hard to compare things. Just how are you supposed to compare, say, Spiderman and Hal Jordan? (ok, bad example, but the point still stands).
    Last edited by mmoc86022d1297; 2011-04-06 at 07:51 PM.