Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Arms trinkets lits looks like this :
    HC vessel>norm vessel > HC Aparatus > HC HoR>norm Aparatus>norm HoR >Dwyer's Caber>essence >LtS >all others

So has anyone actually done the research on 378 rep belt vs 391 (Uncrushable Belt of Fury) for Arms? My own simcraft results are slightly misleading and basically say that they're very much even and one gets less than 100 dps better than the other based on the fight's duration (on 300 seconds, 391 was like 10 dps above 378, on 450 378 is roughly 50 dps above 391).
    Chardev used: http://chardev.org/?profile=266639 and http://chardev.org/?profile=266651
    halp! (yes this is a very interesting question when 4.3 is on ptr and noone gives a damn anymore and all that)
    Last edited by Damnagoras; 2011-11-03 at 01:53 PM.
    quit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Damnagoras View Post
    So has anyone actually done the research on 378 rep belt vs 391 (Uncrushable Belt of Fury) for Arms? My own simcraft results are slightly misleading and basically say that they're very much even and one gets less than 100 dps better than the other based on the fight's duration (on 300 seconds, 391 was like 10 dps above 378, on 450 378 is roughly 50 dps above 391).
    Chardev used: http://chardev.org/?profile=266639 and http://chardev.org/?profile=266651
    halp! (yes this is a very interesting questions when 4.3 is on ptr and noone gives a damn anymore and all that)
    Dunno, I can find out for you but not just yet, raiding now

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Essence of the Eternal Flame a solid option for arms? It seems to fit well with the 2 piece set bonus.

Been quite confused to use this or apaaratus :S

In my opinion both belts are quite similar but Reputation one is a bit better for Arms , Why?
    Strength is best stat and rep belt have it if i good remember 40 more
    for Hit vs Exepertice its almost the same
    and main thing is Mastery vs crit on thous belts , crit for arms is 2x better then mastery so meby 391 haw alot more Mastery then rep one hgave crit but its not enought

so simple for all other plater (Dk , ret , and furry spec ) 391 can be interest becous mastery is worth more for then then for Arms , but for arms about gear rules is one and simple , No Crit no Fun , even if ilevel is abit higer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kubuntu View Post
    In my opinion both belts are quite similar but Reputation one is a bit better for Arms , Why?
    Strength is best stat and rep belt have it if i good remember 40 more
    for Hit vs Exepertice its almost the same
    and main thing is Mastery vs crit on thous belts , crit for arms is 2x better then mastery so meby 391 haw alot more Mastery then rep one hgave crit but its not enought

so simple for all other plater (Dk , ret , and furry spec ) 391 can be interest becous mastery is worth more for then then for Arms , but for arms about gear rules is one and simple , No Crit no Fun , even if ilevel is abit higer
    Good thing you justify that with math, loljk all speculation

y you so fury btw Sherea
    quit

Deleted
    I know mejt, havent really bothered getting good parses as Arms with the sulfuras hc people and stuff, I might go back later this tier just to get some ranks back I guess . Also, give real id and skype or something so I can figure out what belt is best for you

10+ Year Old Account
    Kingdom of Zeal, 12,000 BC (Just Kidding...Crummy California)
    Silly question, but I have been seeing different viewpoints on EJ and several other sites about reforge priority. Mastery vs. Expertise. My armory:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tchette/simple

Get Expertise to 26. Certain posters on EJ used to say it wasn't necessary for Arms but iirc that was before 4.1 even.
    Nothing better than losing LttS stacks or having to reapply rend because shit got parried and dodged.

Nice spec btw, kek.
    quit

10+ Year Old Account
    Get Expertise to 26. Certain posters on EJ used to say it wasn't necessary for Arms but iirc that was before 4.1 even.
    Nothing better than losing LttS stacks or having to reapply rend because shit got parried and dodged.

Nice spec btw, kek.
    Thank you for the info, much appreciated. As for the spec, I was trying out something for surviving through ZA/ ZG groups. I seem to have terrible luck getting a good group in the RDF. >.<

How does not having Sweeping Strikes help you survive randoms? :3
    quit

10+ Year Old Account
    How does not having Sweeping Strikes help you survive randoms? :3
    The healing talents I specced into is what I was referring to, second wind and blood craze.

That doesn't really answer my question though.
    quit

Sweeping strikes = kill it before it kills me.

Anywho, the 391 uncrushable belt is not an upgrade until you are almost full BiS. The loss of strength really hurts, but if you get enough strength on the rest of your gear, it pushes up the value of your secondary stats, making it a tiny, but viable, DPS upgrade. I'm full BiS except for thrown and alysrazor ring, and the belt sims out to be only 20 dps upgrade with 1,000,000 iterations. It's itemized for a tank, but I had to either take it or let it rot. 20 > 0 any day. Plus it matches with our tier.

Edit: Bah I misunderstood, he -didnt- take SS. Second wind only triggers from being rooted or stunned, and Blood Crazy heal is super tiny. I think "Kill it before it Kills me" is much more viable. Then I can victory rush for 40k.

Plus it matches with our tier.
    I'm so transmogrifying everything into t12.378 when the patch hits. Looks so much better. :f
    quit

Hey guys, I recently got a Heroic 2H (Shannox Axe) and now I wanted to test Arms in a PvE inviroment.
    Somehow during testing at the training dummy I felt that I'm doing it not correct.
    The stated rotation does not fit...sometime I need to hit slam on TWO because OP and CS weren't off CD.
    Soo basically it comes down to
    ONE: MS
    TWO: OP/CS/ Slam (if both are on CD)
    THREE: Whatever comes off CD, priotizing CS because off debuff....
    Repeat

[Edith] I got it...this only happens if I use OP on THREE and therefore it won't fit anymore...then I have to wait until CS comes off cd using it before OP or using slam once before OP to get it back in line.
    Right?
    Last edited by Brother; 2011-11-12 at 10:52 PM.

Deleted
    No, you do MS- double filler - MS

Deleted
    thanks for the guide

nice guide, any suggestions on how i could get some more mastery outta this alt?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...o%C3%B1/simple