15+ Year Old Account
    @Marimba: If that is what he meant I thought he built that up petty nicely. You could feel the tide constantly turning against that character with his/her allies. Betrayal was inevitable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    @Marimba: If that is what he meant I thought he built that up petty nicely. You could feel the tide constantly turning against that character with his/her allies. Betrayal was inevitable.
    What did GRRM say? The current plan is 7 books? I think a lot of things are gonna end up getting rushed or left open if he tries to stick to that. Brienne/the outlaw dudes, Sam, Arya, Bran, and Sansa all have a lot of stuff going on that is seemingly unrelated to a lot of what is going on with the fight in the North and w/e shit is gonna go down with Danaerys.

New trailer for season 2!

Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good trailer, never been so excited for April first before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great trailer.

Needs more Davos and Brienne.

ohhh i cant wait. Ive been looking forward to this for so long *drool*

this isnt some april fool's joke is it? *release date is April 1st*

Regardless of the date it comes out, this looks very promising. I can't wait to see what the Frostfangs are going to look like!

Watching Joffrey abusing Sansa was just horrible. This season is going to be painful in certain spots.

Peter Dinklage looks even more suited to Tyrion than before and that's saying something. Danaerys looks awesome as does Jon Snow's storyline.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was pretty awesome. I don't recall Cat and LF meeting at knife point, but eh... pleasant surprise.

Reek reek it rhymes with bleak. I cant believe they would leave that out either : ( Maybe they put it off for next season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deftone007 View Post
    Reek reek it rhymes with bleak. I cant believe they would leave that out either : ( Maybe they put it off for next season.
    Oh God yes. Wth were they thinking? If you're going to make cuts, cut out some of the nobodies Dany meets across the sea, not the Bastard of bloody Bolton...

I'm too excited to get mad though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Officially stoked!
    I like sandwiches

SPOILER ALERT ALERT

I just finished watching the first season, but GOD DAMNIT, the new king is a fucking bitch, I want him have the most cruel death imaginable... I just can't fathom that Eddard died
    Last edited by Poppasan; 2012-02-23 at 11:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppasan View Post
    SPOILER ALERT ALERT

I just finished watching the first season, but GOD DAMNIT, the new king is a fucking bitch, I want him have the most cruel death imaginable... I just can't fathom that Eddard died
    If you think he was bad in Season 1, he gets worse...

Oh, and he's not even the worst character. But you'll have to wait just a bit to see the ones who trump even him.

Anything else I say will be a spoiler. So.... /zipped

Ehhh, I still think Joffrey is my most despised character. To put it bluntly, he's a spoiled little bitch.

10+ Year Old Account
    SPOILER ALERT ALERT

that's Martin for ya 'Hey meet this guy, he's the head of the good guys, and a major actor....' *two eps later* 'LoL now he's dead!' it's like they say 'in the Game of Thrones, you win or you die' and only one person can win

Jeffrey is a fucking tool though..
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I'm pretty sure that this has been speculated like a thousand times but, I think that the dragonborn girl comes to the west/east how you take it, the other land anyhow. And she helps the people there defeat the snow people

[B]
    aye having not read/listened to the book before watching season 1 made me kind of shocked when he died.

I've got them all as audiobooks now so there will be less suprises for me but deffo looking forward to season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Ehhh, I still think Joffrey is my most despised character. To put it bluntly, he's a spoiled little bitch.
    I can come up with 1 who has him beaten, but yeah Joffrey is idd disgusting.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2012-02-24 at 09:25 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    The books worth reading? pm me if they are

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chemicader View Post
    The books worth reading? pm me if they are
    yes, yes, YES. First 3 books are definition of EPIC. Then it gets little bit tedious, but still a good read.