Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    well, im thinking of PVP first of all

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless you are only healing yourself and one other person, you will want one of the 3 addons said before. Even in arena, most people are still going to use a full addon. Basic Blizz UI frames are fine too. Try and configure those to what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    Vuhdo: Hard to set up, has everything HB and Grid has and more, best for and serious raiding as a resto druid

If you plan on playing him as your main, I would suggest just getting Vuhdo, finding a guide to set it up, and using it until the new shiny 'best' addon comes out.
    While confusing to setup at first, Vuhdo is a great tool.

Here is a very nice guide to help setup Vuhdo "out of box" (including plenty of pretty screenshots): Vuhdo Setup
    When I think about trees
    I hug myself

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ndicators.aspx

Should do the trick aswell. Only problem is that you might have to use raid styled party frames aswell whenever you're in a party and not a raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to have a system whereby my Grid showed my HoTs. GridStatusHots stopped working so now I just use HealBot to buffs on each individual.

On their bar, you can set it so it shows an icon for each hot and then a timer once it reaches 8 seconds as well as a stack timer for LB. So good.

P.S. This is great because you have to use a way to view your raid frames and HealBot is actually awesome.

hot timers are for noobs! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously tho, you should get used to how long your hots are ticking, know your hots and trust in them. Timers are a good way of doing this but if you are using a timer that is outside of your raidframes then you are not concentrating on the proper thing. Most raidframes(including the standard blizzard raidframe) can be configured to show hot durations. Having a ticking hot duration on a players icon in a raidframe will help your healing because you are focusing on that timer AND the character itself instead of having to switch your focus from your raid to an outside frame to track your hots. Even glancing at a timer outside of your raidframe will be losing HPS and focus on the raid and who needs to be healed.

I got rid of my actual timers and replaced them with color/icon indicators(grid has both the hot icon and a color indicator for your hots) showing which hots are present on my raid a long time ago. Since lifebloom is almost always on a tank, and all of my direct heals refresh it, I dont need a timer on it. Since my rejuvs/WG indicate which toons will benifit from my mastery/a swiftmend can be used I dont really need a timer for those. All my playstyle needs is to know if a hot is present on a target and what that hot is.

A more usefull addon would be to show which hot is benifitting from mastery, but i keep tabs on that based on what i cast on whom.

Deleted
    well spoken.

The specific addon is called 'DebufFilter'

You can set it up almost like powerAuras to show certain debuffs and buffs on you, your target, or focus. It's what Swifty uses in that video.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyzen View Post
    ...Vuhdo is a great tool.

Here is a very nice guide to help setup Vuhdo "out of box" (including plenty of pretty screenshots): Vuhdo Setup

I'd agree with this 100%, raidframe tracking hots <3.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzalyz View Post
    heya, i just started to play on my resto druid and im in need of a addon.. well, its an addon that pop up in the middle of the screen whenever u use lifebloom, regrowth and so on, and it shows the duration of your HoT. i dont know the name, plz help me!
    DroodFocus