Poll: Do u shave ur legs?

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The only hair ill trim is my pubes and facial hair. Why would you ever shave your legs, unless it gets to the point where it looks like your wearing socks ,then I would trim.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Franuki View Post
    shave 'em in the winter so they're hairer in the summer :3
    You know that is an ole wives tale...

what happens when you shave you expose the shaft more so it appears thicker but it is NOT hairier
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Was that uninformative and anticlimactic enough? .

Quote Originally Posted by Contion_BB View Post
    Because only girls shave their legs?

I know many guys that shave their legs... I do as well...
    Unless you're a model or have the strange urge to become one.

I mean,erogenous zones,chest,armpits....but ..leggs?hands? what the hell will women shave then?

My boyfriend played water polo and he shaved his legs and arms in high school. I know bikers (not motorcycles... actual bicycles) that shave their legs and arms. Some people just don't like hair. Why do women "have" to shave while men "can't" shave? Such a lame stereotype. Though imo, shaved legs feel much nicer, it shouldn't have to be a social norm for women to shave and men not to.
    Last edited by Jordaen; 2011-03-18 at 06:42 AM. Reason: Grammar

Why would any man shave his legs other than being on a swim/wrestling team? To me it's very odd and makes me wonder about some people. I mean it's one thing to hate body hair but shaving won't do anything just stall it for about a week. After shaving your legs next thing you're wanting is a gender change.

Quote Originally Posted by hawtlol View Post
    Why would any man shave his legs other than being on a swim/wrestling team? To me it's very odd and makes me wonder about some people. I mean it's one thing to hate body hair but shaving won't do anything just stall it for about a week.
    Perspiration. Why lose vital fluids when you can prevent it?

Hair or no hair you still have sweat glands...

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    There really should be an "other" option on the poll...

I mean, what if I use depilatory cream on my legs? (think Nair)

Or wax for that matter?

Alas, I do not. As this would make me feel a lot less manly and well, some girls like a big ol grizzly bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. My leg hairs have a proud history. And I always wear jeans anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, given that I'm a male, I don't. But I did it once, just to experience the weirdness of it, shaved the entirety of my body hair (and I'm hairy everywhere like a yeti), except head. Felt odd, but cool. For the second time I shaved everything above belt because I was a body-art model for my ex-girlfriend. That was interesting, too. But I won't bother shaving anything but my armpits anymore. It's a lot of effort, and it's only funky at first, then it stings and itches like hell.

Deleted
    No... Shaving legs then you are a man just seems wrong to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    No. Nor will I ever shave the square patch of hair on my chest. I make myself purr just stroking it. rrrrrrrr.
    Dude, your tag just made me LOL super hard while I'm at work...
    Funny tho

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, I don't. Don't have any plans to do so either!

Real men use an epilator.

i shave my arms for lesser friction when i play FPS games

Only reason men would shave their legs is if they are in some kind of sport that has benefit from it (swimming,waterpolo) , other than that is just creepy and not manly at all

I am hairy almost as a wookie from Star Wars and only thing i shave is beard,moustache and pubes (every man should!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Deleted
    Naturally almost completely hairless body, only hair growing is on my head. So...Nope, no need to.

Deleted
    Unless you are doing it for professional sports, modelling or overgrowth.. Don't shave your legs.. you're shaving away your manliness!

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    No. Nor will I ever shave the square patch of hair on my chest. I make myself purr just stroking it. rrrrrrrr.
    You, sir, win.

And no, I'm a man - and I live in the cold North. Any extra padding is money saved buying woolen underwear.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    Only reason men would shave their legs is if they are in some kind of sport that has benefit from it (swimming,waterpolo) , other than that is just creepy and not manly at all

I am hairy almost as a wookie from Star Wars and only thing i shave is beard,moustache and pubes (every man should!)
    Okay, so shaving your legs is creepy but saying you look like a WOOKIE from Starwars is not? Oh also, it's not creepy at all to tell me how you shave your pubes, but thanks for the info. You're obviously not creepy at all and all men should strive to be as great as you.