Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I could harp on about the 10,000 guys already listed here but i wont. Ill remember few players like i remember the oldschool guys, the ones that showcased certain class/spec combos that people dismissed as gimp... Long before blizzard catered to the casual gamer.

Musso (Dump)
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...9920846869978#
    The very first true feral druid to release videos. This guy is special to me in particular because he plays nearly identical to the way i did back then. Everytime i watch one of his videos i get nostalgic, he also introduced me to the great Third Eye Blind. To this day i still use his tigon model edits.

Dacke
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Whw06HtW-bw
    Pre-Drakedog there was only one lock making credible videos. This was his second outting and imo his best. It showcases him as affliction vs opponents that outgeared him (at the time he was using "of the eagle" greens saying he felt they were superior to dungeon tier for pvp, at the time). Alot of his opponents were very notable PvPers from US-Blackrock back in the day also. Excellent music.

Deleted
    I only dig the vanilla celebs

EE! Drakedog ftw.
    DD 10 coming soon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell Gigi of Youtube is a killa PvP mistress
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Deleted
    Hydra
    Reckful
    Swifty
    Maydie
    Vurtne
    FireyMageGuru
    ViND (OH WAIT)

skill: reckful
    crits: beavis/klinda
    community help: swifty
    against the odds: anaxagoras/mercader
    overall popularity: nhym/swifty

dunno y know one mentioned nyhm for popularity but meh

I mostly watch Swifty and Gearbreaker, also Fiveshot is pretty cool...not the most "skilled" players but definitely entertaining

Quote Originally Posted by Stabatya View Post
    I could harp on about the 10,000 guys already listed here but i wont. Ill remember few players like i remember the oldschool guys, the ones that showcased certain class/spec combos that people dismissed as gimp... Long before blizzard catered to the casual gamer.

Dacke
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Whw06HtW-bw
    Pre-Drakedog there was only one lock making credible videos. This was his second outting and imo his best. It showcases him as affliction vs opponents that outgeared him (at the time he was using "of the eagle" greens saying he felt they were superior to dungeon tier for pvp, at the time). Alot of his opponents were very notable PvPers from US-Blackrock back in the day also. Excellent music.
    I love that you quoted Dacke :3

I'm anonymous with my forum name, but I was a teammate of his back from the level 60 days (aka Panda of Blackrock) .. We quite possibly had the greatest PvP team in Vanilla WoW back on Blackrock-US and we didn't know it. We thought everyone else was so much better than us because we were stuck on our little server and imagining everyone else was so much better.

Dacke was an amazing lock, a great gamer (he's sponsored FPS player these days) and he complimented our PvP atmosphere.

This is completely off topic but I'm going to rant since I've adored level 60 heroes for this long.

Blackrock-US at 60 before all the transfers had an amazing set of players on alliance :3

An great old school level 60 dueling video Ming made, featuring plenty of future arena all-stars:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4319858751727# - Deviate of Blackrock defeats Zecks, Ming, Tugget (Hamchook's warrior teammate), Nition (co-author of roguerogue.com with Akrioss/TR Top 8 Rogue S1), etc many many future arena all stars)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3340264823876# (Level 60 5vs5 Gurubashi/Dire Maul Vid, features some notable people who are now advocates in the PvP Scene, like Vhell..

more to the point,

Best eCelebs will always be Vanilla ones ^__^ best innovators for a new game.

Quote Originally Posted by trancez View Post
    I love that you quoted Dacke :3

I'm anonymous with my forum name, but I was a teammate of his back from the level 60 days (aka Panda of Blackrock) .. We quite possibly had the greatest PvP team in Vanilla WoW back on Blackrock-US and we didn't know it. We thought everyone else was so much better than us because we were stuck on our little server and imagining everyone else was so much better.

Dacke was an amazing lock, a great gamer (he's sponsored FPS player these days) and he complimented our PvP atmosphere.

This is completely off topic but I'm going to rant since I've adored level 60 heroes for this long.

Blackrock-US at 60 before all the transfers had an amazing set of players on alliance :3

An great old school level 60 dueling video Ming made, featuring plenty of future arena all-stars:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4319858751727# - Deviate of Blackrock defeats Zecks, Ming, Tugget (Hamchook's warrior teammate), Nition (co-author of roguerogue.com with Akrioss/TR Top 8 Rogue S1), etc many many future arena all stars)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3340264823876# (Level 60 5vs5 Gurubashi/Dire Maul Vid, features some notable people who are now advocates in the PvP Scene, like Vhell..

more to the point,

Best eCelebs will always be Vanilla ones ^__^ best innovators for a new game.
    Derp Panda, dont people know you as Trance by now?

<~ Homeslice/Grasshopper (or Homehopper now).

oh, whats up grassy!

just going to keep bumping this thread for old school homies <3

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reckful may have more fame atm then all of them since his new vid came out not too long ago.

Deleted
    Kungen

LOL

Deleted
    athene
    too short

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Adt View Post
    Your arguments are hilariously flawed, Like I said, it's 'fun to watch' for players who have no clue about pvp, but to anyone who knows what's going on, it's depressing to watch due to the lack of skill/ego he has.
    maybe they played with him like i said because: A) He paid them. or B) They wanted 'fame'.
    And yeah, i'm jealous of him. I wish I got paid a metric fuckton and free peripherals for acting like a complete douchebag on youtube.
    Jealous and bitter*

Not the most well known people but...

Talbadar - Spreist that played with Reckful
    Azael - Lock
    Diablous - Enhance shammy (eu)
    Miirkat - Feral druid
    Cottage - Rdruid (eu)
    Last edited by Baduric; 2011-10-02 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zhushma View Post
    When you think about looking at a wow pvp video, whose name do you usually type in warcraftmovies.com
    1. Bebeb
    2. Vurtne
    3. Buddhist

If I have a feeling that I wanna watch a PvP video, I wouldn't bother watching some 20min arena clips with pro players (unless it was Braindeadly & the homies just talking shit most of the time XD).

Also, Razghul is best and Corporatus
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by joshjoshajosh View Post
    Jealous and bitter*
    7 months old necro just to say that? Really.

Closed.