Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zucht View Post
    2e your lock shouldnt die within 30sec if they both rushiing down your lock frostnova both teleport win
    you know someone can risk to die in a single stun with a dk and warrior with cds up on him, i remind you teleport doesnt work while being stunned nor silenced. the dk could have easily applied strangulate to the warlock so he could do nothing, death coil or teleport, even if trinketed..
    and even if he managed to teleport in time, what would happen then, the warlock is 30 yards away with 20% hp and not able to heal anyway, just delayed his death by 2-3 seconds?
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

what is this "utility" that warriors keep eluding to?
    is this just a complaint made in the hopes of getting some random compensation?
    what utility do you want? what do you feel warriors need to attain "utility"? aoe fear, stuns and charges are something quite unique to a melee class. hamstring, an undispelable slow is quite unique.
    Would you like to be able to make healthstones or mage biscuits or something?

affliction lock here. WTT "utility" for damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is a bunch of non gladiator pvpers complaining about obvious imbalances in pvp and this thread should be locked before it turns into another troll session.

Made by dubbelbasse

Gladiator was a pretty awesome movie.

Russel Crowe would own your face in arena brah

yeah warriors are so fucking op, with all their frost novas, pet novas, iceshield novas, blinking and slows

e: oh I almost forgot all their instant ranged spells.
    Last edited by Wrax; 2011-03-25 at 03:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkcow View Post
    seems like your good old GM wanted to dip his sausage in the buttercup!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewenastra View Post
    balance problems goes back to pacman

cmon, one pac man 4 ghosts? he had to take drugs to beat them

lol @ playing mage/lock and then QQing. You just happened to run into a combo equally gay as yours. Also l2p.

apart from that: what kushlol said.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    No,we don't need nerfs. also, PvP is NOT balanced around 1v1 or 2v2 so live with it.
    PvP isnt balanced at all atm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kushlol View Post
    This thread is a bunch of non gladiator pvpers complaining about obvious imbalances in pvp and this thread should be locked before it turns into another troll session.
    90%+ of the playerbase aren't gladiators. Are you honestly expecting blizz to care more about the elitist <10% than they do for the other 90?

Im a Arms warrior and I just want to say that Blizzard is nerfing our moveability and buffing our damage.. Still don't see why blizz would do that. The warbringer/intercept nerf was the most hardest part to get over. But as fast we get close to the enemy we can do some srs damage. And yes our selfhealing is OP and its even more OP with resiliance.

As ghostcrawler said in a blue post (I belive) "Resi will fix it" when its warrior vs frost mage.

Quote Originally Posted by SheepHunter View Post
    Im a Arms warrior and I just want to say that Blizzard is nerfing our moveability and buffing our damage.. .
    That was last patch buddy, our mobility is getting semi-buffed with less DR's now and our burst is significantly reduced with the CS nerf.

---------- Post added 2011-03-29 at 11:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nebthet View Post
    you know someone can risk to die in a single stun with a dk and warrior with cds up on him, i remind you teleport doesnt work while being stunned nor silenced. the dk could have easily applied strangulate to the warlock so he could do nothing, death coil or teleport, even if trinketed..
    and even if he managed to teleport in time, what would happen then, the warlock is 30 yards away with 20% hp and not able to heal anyway, just delayed his death by 2-3 seconds?
    Every time I see your post i die inside and then repeatedly bang my head against my desk. If you are dying in 30 seconds to a melee cleave, despite what you are leading people to believe, you are plain and simple, shit. Stop posting your 1200 mmr stories, no one cares.

Deleted
    Last I checked our main DPS output is getting a good swing with the nerfbat. Ah well, once MS and OP is getting nerfed, we'll atleast still have HS.. Right, right. Already nerfed. Okay, well... Slam will be nice..?

Right, right, it's buggy, unreliable and anyone who can hug a pole can get away before the ½ a freakkin' second is passed.

Well.. Atleast we'll be more mobile! So, we can take down frost mages fina-- What? They're getting buffed even further? Really?

Alright.. Well....... Look, I got a big sword!

--------------Edit:---------------

Really, Warriors DID indeed need a nerf. But the way it's going at the moment on the PTR's, we're starting to resemble ret paladins alot more. Atleast I finally see what it feels like to be that guy who gets steamrolled by DK's xD

How did I know, when I opened this thread, that OP is a frost mage.

The arms race between warriors and mages is what haunts and brakes the PvP atm. Warrior cant barely touch the frost mage! We need to boost warrior burst so much that he will kill a frost mage in 5 seconds when he finally will be able to reach him! Warrior can kill mage fast! We need to give mages more control so they can keep those warriors away for over 9000 seconds! I wonder where other classes fall into this equation.

I reckon Tauren Warriors are Intimadating due their size.. esp when youre a gnome.

However other than PVP, I recall many a day when ARMS Warriors in Wraith used to be ignored in PVE Dungeons due to their Bad DPS.

I know my Dwarf Arms Warrior used to be ignored .

As such, the only way I used to get dungeon invites was when I respeced to a tank.

Me thinks Palis are abit jealous now, since they are no longer top dog so much in a BG.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    The major flaw with most classes in pvp is you must actually know how to play them, evidently OP suffers this flaw.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vantheus View Post
    The major flaw with most classes in pvp is you must actually know how to play them, evidently OP suffers this flaw.
    Go away. You make sense. You have no place here! SHOO!

Try Priest vs Wars.

MAJOR PAIN!

Rule 19 you people need to look it up seriously stop the bitching it won't change and it never will when they balance it on the higher end of pvp which I'm sure all of you that claim to be the next best thing are not. Honestly be happy they even care a little about pvp compares to vanilla when it was pve or maybe never getting fixed.

iPhone typing if something got screwed up and I didn't catch it then my bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by WeaponXAnimosity View Post
    As a Druid, you may experience temporary loss of wood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post