Deleted

Mage fire in arenas!

Anyone got any high rating playing as or with a fire mage in arena! give me some combos and some quick tips!

10+ Year Old Account
    My friend has some great tips, his name is ArenaJunkies.com
    Very usefull info in there
    Tanks are made of steel, blood and a shield, not magic and twigs.
    My Warrior My Shaman

Makes no sense to play as fire, since frost is better in almost every single way.

Fire can be really effective if you're good, so don't listen to the naysayers if you enjoy fire. Don't feel pressured to go frost for pvp if you don't want to.

if you dont even know the basic fire burst combo (ive never touched a mage and i still know it) and you dont know any "quick tips" for mages or fire mages in general

dont bother.

Arena Junkies is an excellent place to look. You can also go to skill-capped.com, pvp site but you pay to get info 15$ 3 months, has awesome stuff. All Gladiators post moveis/documents how to run class and use your CC effectively and able to talk to them on forums and actually get answers.

If looking for spec and enchants/gems try wow armory. Click on game --> pvp --> 3v3 --> from there your able to pick specifc classes and see how they are doing.

Fire is very crit dependent, and just doesn't have as much control as a frost mage does. But Fire you're able to run and cast which I found to be amazing and fun as hell. Yes Frost is probably better at the moment but Blizz even said they are changing how CC works in this game. (Look at Dev pvp Q&A)