Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Blizzard are fucking retarded and obviously only play frost mages rogues and warriors Q_Q.... ferals bleeds did a little too much damage when resillience was low so they nerfed our damage, removed our fear imunity on a 3 minute cd and then our ability to break roots then they took a hammer and some nails and made sure we couldn't even catch a ranged but everyone has been screaming how op frost mage is for such lack of skill and warriors and who do they buff !!!!!!!!!!!!!! how the fuck do these people get paid ?????

Yay! Now I can get my off spec 2 Handed weapon enchanted with Landslide!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomial17 View Post
    You guys know in more arena comps, keeping a frost mages damage down isnt really that difficult, dispels are all thats needed.

its just being out in the open, with a frost mage anywhere near you is stupid. dont do it.

I play a warlock though, and I can see where it gets annoying, especially if I have to use my imp for singe magic
    Ever played vs a good RMP before? I guess not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tonkz View Post
    yea? why you think they keep buffing the same people and nerfin the others?
    Would clearly explain lot of things...

There should be lot of Warriors and Mages in blizzard staff...

Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    lol more frost mage buffs

further evidence that 100% of blizzard employees play frost mages
    Didn't they just say in their excellent Q&A that frost mages were balanced? LOL this is in addition to Ice Barrier buffs?

10+ Year Old Account
    All trade goods available for purchase with Honor or Justice Points from the associated commodities vendors have had their prices reduced by 50%.
    Maelstrom Crystals are now available for purchase with Honor or Justice Points from the associated commodities vendors.

NO .... BLIZZARD WHY?!?!

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaIan View Post
    LOL frost mage buffs? Does blizzard play their own game?
    Frost Mage damage is an issue in both PvE and PvP. I know you want to try and tell yourself that it's not because they Nova/RoF/CoC/etc you and it's annoying, but it is. It's obvious in PvE (Which both changes primarily address), and in PvP against opponents that have a higher IQ than their age, it hard affects anything because Mages are NOT casting Frostbolt, ever. On top of that, all it takes is someone with the ability to dispel, and you just completely shut the Frost Mage down. Dispels are our hard counter, and unlike most classes encompasses an entire role, not just one class. And don't even get me started on their damage, it's a tickle in proper PvP gear. If you're complaining about our damage, you're trolling.

More like 35-40k on my 3k5 resil rogue. 15k + 20k while deepfreezed sounds balanced to me... Oh wait...
    You act like nobody else plays this game to know you are lying. You might get numbers like that *if* they are wearing PvE trinkets with equip procs, and currently active or have zerker active. I'm also excluding (for your sake) that numbers like that require at the very least, a Deep Freeze (30s cooldown), and no dispel class in sight. read: setup. While melee classes (as an example) can just run up to us with very short cooldowns and global us for just as much, if not more.

Just to recap both posts, assuming your team isn't a bunch of tunneling idiots in the 1500 bracket, Frost Mages are hardly an issue anymore.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

It's unclear whether they are buffing or nerfing the rare elite loot. I'm guessing they will buff, since people were already complaining that the loot was not worth the time and effort. But the loot is a BoE 346 blue atm... so does that mean they are upgrading them to epics?

Deleted
    Quests & Creatures

Loot from the creatures Garr, Julak-Doom, Mobus, and Poseidus has been adjusted to be commensurate to their rarity and invested effort.

Does this mean there will be a Bigger chance of getting a Binding of the Windseeker from Garr or a Lesser one? Seriously Don't understand >.<

The achievement "We Had It All Along *cough*" now requires the player to win Arathi Basin by 50 points or less, up from 10 points or less.
    Finally I might be able to get Battlemaster!!!!

Why do I get the feeling that all the people who QQ about frost mages are either in the 1200 rating of arena or going around dueling them.
    Seriously good players destroy them in higher rating arena's.

''Loot from the creatures Garr, Julak-Doom, Mobus, and Poseidus has been adjusted to be commensurate to their rarity and invested effort.''

Months late? Meh

I also have to laugh at the change to Ring of Valor. First of all that they're putting it back in and second, it only took them a couple expansions to implement that suggestion for starting in rooms at opposite ends.

Unholy
    * Desecration no longer triggers when an applicable strike hits a snare-immune target. This is primarily to avoid unnecessary spell effect clutter during boss encounters.
    This adds to the uselessness of Desecration in PvE. If you want to use it as a snare on an encounter it requires tabbing from the boss to trigger and is only usable if there is a snareable target. Desecration is already a weak snare that is mostly used as a back up on some bosses and is not worth it to track and keep up with this change on the few bosses it can be useful.

Quote Originally Posted by skylla05 View Post
    Frost Mage damage is an issue in both PvE and PvP. I know you want to try and tell yourself that it's not because they Nova/RoF/CoC/etc you and it's annoying, but it is. It's obvious in PvE (Which both changes primarily address), and in PvP against opponents that have a higher IQ than their age, it hard affects anything because Mages are NOT casting Frostbolt, ever. On top of that, all it takes is someone with the ability to dispel, and you just completely shut the Frost Mage down. Dispels are our hard counter, and unlike most classes encompasses an entire role, not just one class. And don't even get me started on their damage, it's a tickle in proper PvP gear. If you're complaining about our damage, you're trolling.

You act like nobody else plays this game to know you are lying. You might get numbers like that *if* they are wearing PvE trinkets with equip procs, and currently active or have zerker active. I'm also excluding (for your sake) that numbers like that require at the very least, a Deep Freeze (30s cooldown), and no dispel class in sight. read: setup. While melee classes (as an example) can just run up to us with very short cooldowns and global us for just as much, if not more.

Just to recap both posts, assuming your team isn't a bunch of tunneling idiots in the 1500 bracket, Frost Mages are hardly an issue anymore.

completely what this guy says. All that QQ 'bout frostmages being OP has became rediciously overhiped. Yeah ofc deepfreeze shatter combo's hurt.. but wouild you EVER be so stupid to get that on your ass? That's like letting a rogue do a full shadow dance on you.. That hits a lot more

And yes, they have good control. Bring one dispeller and you're done. Keep pressure on the mage, he just has a limited amount of blinks. When their shields are gone(purge/dispell/ 1/2hits) they are brittle as hell.

Still think the dmg buff wasn't really necessary, but it's not the end of the world

damn I can't believe I am actually responding to this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skylla05 View Post

I can still post you some screenshots, yeah, i like to have fun taking screenshot when i see big shinny numbers on my screen while wearing my full PvP gear (3k5 resil). Come on, don't tell us that mages NEVER cast frostbolt, they cast it whenever you are rooted, deepfreezed (wow, 30sec, such a looooong cooldown... not) or out of melee, yeah, mages cast icelance a lot, that's a reality. This kind of setup is not hard to get, at all. Sheep your healer, oops, no more dispell in sight. On use PvE trinket ? No, on use PvP trinkets can do that too. *sigh* just have to die in the deepfreeze while my partner is still sheeped, and silenced at the end of the sheep. Don't say that mages are fine, you are ridiculous to the rest of the wow community and classes.

finally, no more paying 2k+ for a crystal. appreciate the change with all my extra honor

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaIan View Post
    LOL frost mage buffs? Does blizzard play their own game?
    Yes and they play frost mages, obviously.

Need more nerfs for heroics

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Mclachlan View Post
    Yes and they play frost mages, obviously.

Rofl, made my day.