The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Disc gear bis list?

Is there a good Disc gear bis list? I can find holy,but none for Disc......

Just get gear with spirit and mastery. You can search wowhead for cloth gear with spirit and mastery 346 to 359 item level.

Quote Originally Posted by Töasty View Post
    Just get gear with spirit and mastery. You can search wowhead for cloth gear with spirit and mastery 346 to 359 item level.
    This could be good or horrible advice for the OP.

There is no 'general' BIS list for disc as what is optimal for say a tank-focused disc healer in 10-man may be very different than that which is optimal for a raid-focused disc healer in 25-man, which can again change dramatically depending on your raid buffs and available sources of external regen.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

I've said this many a time, but except in cases of extremely limited gear there is no true BiS for any healer. Best in slot for DPS is universal, but best in slot for healers is personal. Find stat weightings that work well for you and gear accordingly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I run disc/disc for my two specs. One has absolutely nothing to do with atonement, the other does. For my first spec, mastery is king. For the second, haste. It really depends on how you spec your disc priest and what the encounter is like. Stacking mastery for the chimearon fight isn't going to make much of a difference. I say get as many good pieces as you can get and try to have a few different sets to suit the circumstance.

Deleted
    What the above Poster said. While the general advice found in most guides (e.g. elitistjerks) tends to empathize on balancing HST, CRT and MST it really is dependent from your playstyle.

I myself am comfortable with stacking MST only while trying to have as much SPI (with INT flask ofc) in both 10man and 25man raid healing. Your experience may differ though.