I'm still on the fence about SW:TOR. The only thing that will win me over is world PvP. That also happens to be the main thing I think WOW is severely lacking in. I'm not gonna buy into hype, but I do like the little bit I've heard so far about SW:TOR world PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    If that's true then there's only one class (Sith Warrior) who can get a Twi'lek chick as companion... so unfair
    And there's only one class (Smuggler) that can get a Wookie. And only one class (Bounty Hunter) that can get a Jawa companion :P

Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    I'm still on the fence about SW:TOR. The only thing that will win me over is world PvP. That also happens to be the main thing I think WOW is severely lacking in. I'm not gonna buy into hype, but I do like the little bit I've heard so far about SW:TOR world PvP.
    at least there are no flying mounts, so a pvp server should be busy, kinda killed WoW's free wpvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Shardik View Post
    at least there are no flying mounts, so a pvp server should be busy, kinda killed WoW's free wpvp.
    Ship to ship space combat pvp, make it happen.

I really can't wait to try this game out. A few months seems like an eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by matters View Post
    Pre-order the game and enter the code you get. You might get a chance this weekend coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Ship to ship space combat pvp, make it happen.
    JO has a recent interview where he talks about it being a tunnel shooter at launch. He goes on to say that the devs realize the importance of space combat in a Star Wars game. I got the feeling that they really want to add to the space combat part of the game after it launches.
    "L'enfer, c'est les autres."

Quote Originally Posted by matters View Post
    My friend of a friend, who of course got into beta shortly after signing up two months ago, apparently has summed up his beta experience as "awesome".

I actually am going to not touch the beta, as I don't want to spoil anything (not actual spoilers, just the whole experience if you get my drift), and I'll be incredibly busy for the next two months give or take a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by TurnbuckleBill View Post
    My friend of a friend, who of course got into beta shortly after signing up two months ago, apparently has summed up his beta experience as "awesome".

I actually am going to not touch the beta, as I don't want to spoil anything (not actual spoilers, just the whole experience if you get my drift), and I'll be incredibly busy for the next two months give or take a few days.
    I plan on playing my class of choice (trooper) to level 5, to see if I like the basic feel of the class, after that I'll play a sith character with any time I have left. I do see your point, but I have to have a taste.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Starting September 2nd, Star Wars: The Old Republic will begin its beta test weekends for a select few who registered on the game's website. This news was announced earlier today at PAX Prime, including the fact that even those who didn't pre-order can have an equal chance to participate.
    I hope us Euros get some real love with these Beta weekends hopefully if most of the people who preordered get beta access, I SHOULD get in, as I was ccrraazzyy early with mine. If I do get in it'll be raid canceled (fuck you Raggy, I'll kill ya next week) door locked, Pizza menu on standby and BAMF every single class played up till at least level 10 I wanna see some advanced classes boy!

a whole weekend of Swtor.....in my pants...

can't wait!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post

Not wanting to commit fraud isn't the same as idiocy. Also remember that most people won't be creating multiple accounts so their one account is the one they will use for the game. And if they are found to be "defrauding" Bioware to get into the beta they could be banned permanently from TOR and even possible EA wide if it is that severe. Back when DA2 first came out someone was banned from social.bioware.com and due to an improperly flagged ban they were also unable to play DA2. (It was quickly fixed to just a forum/site ban).

Sure nothing would likely come of it other then perhaps a beta ban. But I know I'm not willing to take the chance at something more. They do state they could ban you from the retail version of the game for violating the NDA/Beta-agreement.
    can you even charge someone in another country with fraud?

---------- Post added 2011-08-28 at 08:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Apolaan View Post
    wheres your proof?

ps. http://imageshack.us/g/717/2vr8.png/ all the companions, from betacakes private betaleak forums for tor
    wheres mako? =P

Quote Originally Posted by noahjam326 View Post
    The Wintergrasp battle was really really fun, and I even go back there sometimes. In my 6 years of playing WoW, I think Tol Barad is the worst thing Blizzard has ever added to the game. There is so much wrong with that entire zone (questing and the BG) it's horrific. I really hope Bioware learns from Blizzard's mistake and leans more towards the Wintergrasp way of doing things.
    All depends on what server you were on. My server has always been horde heavy but in Wrath especially we pretty much lost any and all alliance we had and WG just became a horrid horde stomp fest for alliance and as an individual horde you had the joy of it taking 10 people to take down any competent alliance player meaning you were screwed any time you got caught by yourself. Tol Barad is definitely worse though with the amazing 6 people on my server that get to play in any given battle.

As long as steps are taken to prevent that type of disaster that's fine, but even WG which was leaps and bounds better then TB had a spotty record at best.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by krono957 View Post
    wheres mako? =P

Right here, she's the twentieth companion on the page.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahrima View Post

Right here, she's the twentieth companion on the page.
    looks, different for some reason, guess its just because i cant see her implants on the other side

10+ Year Old Account
    Just learned today that Bowdaar isnt the smugglers first companion. Sadface

OT: First time posting from College. finally made it

10+ Year Old Account
    im a bit disappointed in the lack of playable bothans

So, I saw the awesome World PvP thing. What else good came out at PAX?
    There were around 7,000 Greeks in total at the Battle of Thermopylae.
    Not just the Spartans and a few inept imbeciles to play clean up.
    Friends don't let friends listen to Zach Snyder/

Is Bioware going to post a video of their big panel from today?
    You know you want my sword.

Quote Originally Posted by stikz View Post
    Didn't see any companions with the turret firing or anything(I think). Not knowing whether or not if companions will follow you around Illium bothers me a bit. Wpvp and fighting other players with npcs following around seems like it'll be a pain.

Armory("No longer played)

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know if Vector Hyllis is on that companion pic list?