10+ Year Old Account
    Yay operations!

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

Time to splooge.
    A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Looks cool!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wtb more =(

Thats annoying they need to show more gameplay...

Looked like they were fighting Rakatan in the vid too!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that was.... unsatisfying....

Why is T-Pain on my screen....

Deleted
    Wow.....if the eternity vault is like a big story driven flashpoint..I'll dig that.

I hope Bioware releases multiple instances per raid tier. I don't like 14 Boss dungeons with horrendous clear times and re spawning trash....no one wants that! Look at scarlet monastery. 4 Dungeons in one hub. Brilliant!

I think it's interesting that he mentioned that raids would be in "multiple" difficulty levels. Curious how that will play out.

Edit: sorry - "raids" should have been "operations"
    Last edited by ZaxGreia; 2011-06-08 at 12:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Normal, hard, nightmare?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaxGreia View Post
    I think it's interesting that he mentioned that raids would be in "multiple" difficulty levels. Curious how that will play out.
    That's ingenious. i just hope we get to choose the difficulty from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by K0ng View Post
    That's ingenious. i just hope we get to choose the difficulty from the start.
    I'm sure we will.

I am wondering how complicated the boss battles will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    Normal, hard, nightmare?
    Based on my extremely casual perspective, I hope they have easy, normal, and hard. That's selfish though. I'd imagine they'll provide at least two levels, but perhaps more like what Trolls suggested.

Do you think people will just want to run the easy mode? Hopefully they make easy mode so unsatisfyingly quick and easy that it will be unfun to anyone that hasn't just hit level 50.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaxGreia View Post
    Based on my extremely casual perspective, I hope they have easy, normal, and hard. That's selfish though. I'd imagine they'll provide at least two levels, but perhaps more like what Trolls suggested.
    Don't worry friend, normal mode has meant easy for years! I guess they just don't want to offend people who play on that difficulty mode. Its like how the smallest sized hens eggs you can get in a supermarket are labled medium.

Seriously I can't even remember the last time I saw a game who's easiest mode was actually called easy...

I'm sure harder difficulties will have better gear and what not. That said, plenty of people would be fine just running easy modes. They're fine with it in WoW, aren't they?

---------- Post added 2011-06-08 at 12:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Don't worry friend, normal mode has meant easy for years! I guess they just don't want to offend people who play on that difficulty mode. Its like how the smallest sized hens eggs you can get in a supermarket are labled medium.

Seriously I can't even remember the last time I saw a game who's easiest mode was actually called easy...
    That reminds me, I think Mass Effect's easy mode is called "Casual." Makes me lol every time :P

Quote Originally Posted by K0ng View Post
    Wow.....if the eternity vault is like a big story driven flashpoint..I'll dig that.

I hope Bioware releases multiple instances per raid tier. I don't like 14 Boss dungeons with horrendous clear times and re spawning trash....no one wants that! Look at scarlet monastery. 4 Dungeons in one hub. Brilliant!
    I still dont understand why WoW has respawning trash in raids , it doesnt make sense at all

U kill 5 boars at start and few hours later they magicaly resurect WTF MAN!

In SWTOR they said there wont be trash respawns , atleast until u reset the instance

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Don't get all the animations and aesthetics hate, looks fine for a star wars game, I'm not expecting or even caring for highly detailed textures and models. My computer can handle quite a lot yet I still turn down anti-liasing right down.

Then again I'm from an era where RPGs didn't even have attack animations ^^