Nice find for those signatures. Can't wait for tomorrow. More info incoming hopefully!

Quote Originally Posted by Weightless View Post
    Doubt it. There are very many people who are all talk but won't actually be very good. Out of all of these guilds that are already starting before the game is, I'm sure more than half of them will break up/die down before the first year of the game.
    Yeah, this is my biggest concern. I'v had some bad experiences with quilds in wow. Many of them actually have good websites etc, like my current guild that is 9/13hc but it can in no way compete in the race for firstkills or even in the ability to clear all of the content when its relevant.

I'm afraid that if i go into a quild i know no one in, and thats highly likely since not too many of my friends will play the game and those who do really suck in endgame, it will be a total letdown and then i might be stuck on a server that's no good, with a quild that is no good

Quote Originally Posted by Jaronicity View Post
    And lastly, my frozen account got hacked which makes me just all kinds blah.
    It's not unlikely your e-mail address was among the 26 thousand passwords that were publicized by Lulzsec recently. Check it out and start changing passwords (for everything that might be linked to your e-mail or wow account).

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    WTB the last updates for that timeline. I keep checking it every day in hopes that more pieces will be revealed. I guess it takes a lot of time to research events that were thousands of years in the past though. sadface
    Don't tease yourself, all updates so far have been in the form of a friday update so just keep checking for those.

This game can't come soon enough...

10+ Year Old Account
    These sigs are very cool. Nice find.

They really are. Sadly, they do need some ​adjustment to make them forum legal. Got mine fixed.
    There were around 7,000 Greeks in total at the Battle of Thermopylae.
    Not just the Spartans and a few inept imbeciles to play clean up.
    Friends don't let friends listen to Zach Snyder/

If you're concerned about doomed or all-talk guilds on the SWTOR site, feel free to make your own. Yes, the vast majority of them have already failed. But if you don't see a guild out there that doesn't fit your needs, then make one. If time is a factor, then either suck it up and make it anyway, or suck it up and join a guild you think will fail. There are options available to you. Not moving in either direction will just keep you in the same spot

My basic take on guilds is that it's just as well to roll on a server (once we know more) that will be likely to be a server with quality players.

I mean, you can start applying to guilds and all that, but fact remains, you're left with a long, satisfying grind to even get to max level and start out endgame, regardless. Besides, the first time leveling a character is going to be filled with with distractions, I think. "Must finish this questl- oh look, I can do PvP! "

Quote Originally Posted by Lackluster View Post
    It's not unlikely your e-mail address was among the 26 thousand passwords that were publicized by Lulzsec recently. Check it out and start changing passwords (for everything that might be linked to your e-mail or wow account).

Don't tease yourself, all updates so far have been in the form of a friday update so just keep checking for those.
    Oh I already changed everything for passwords. I didn't even know what LulzSec was until I researched it. That's what I get for living in Canada I guess lulz. I am fascinated by this though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaronicity View Post
    Oh I already changed everything for passwords. I didn't even know what LulzSec was until I researched it. That's what I get for living in Canada I guess lulz. I am fascinated by this though.
    was all the stuff they got from everwinternights or am i missing a recent hack?
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

15+ Year Old Account
    i was reading through the dev tracker and i came upon this, it might interest some people

DanielErickson

Hey folks,

There will be, at launch, five unique companion characters per class. Plus your resident butler/crafting/welcome home droid on the ship which is different per faction.

That means over forty CCs in the game with more than a dozen romances, intricate plotlines and hundreds of hours of development. Plus some surprises including a character with 100% different story content and skills depending on how you brought them into your party, one with drastically different forms, etc.

That’s as specific as I can be without spoilers but they’re deep, fun, and you can do a great deal with them. There is no limit to how many CCs you can possibly have in the long run and there is a reason you have far more slots than there are revealed CCs.

Hope that helps!

Daniel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora View Post
    i was reading through the dev tracker and i came upon this, it might interest some people
    i think that quote was linked a few pages back, but don't quote me on that heh

but that is alot of CCs and romance paths XD

Deleted
    Yay, new sig.

Hope we get something other than a fan Friday tomorrow, but not holding my breath!

This thread has gone quiet. Where are you Trolls save us with more insightfull info.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora View Post
    Wow, that sounds awesome. Really looking forward to the depth and customization of all of it.

Baww, this thread slowed down significantly

Maybe tomorrow we will get a full official companion list

Thank Trolls interesting read but not much impressions on the Republic side of things

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaellen View Post
    Baww, this thread slowed down significantly

Maybe tomorrow we will get a full official companion list
    most of the nightowls are asleep.. im a night owl and i had work running on 4 hours of sleep.. whooo! XD but i took a nap when i got home from work XP

---------- Post added 2011-06-17 at 12:19 AM ----------

o

flipping through the forums on SWTOR i came across the Old Republic Paint Adventures

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=297813

neat lil interactive RP adventure, people recommend what would happen next and the creator would draw up 1 or at the most ive seen is 4 scenes adding to a story in a single post, its up to 4 threads so far