10+ Year Old Account
    Just retyping my edit so it doesn't get missed.

Lefuu, are you planning on playing TOR? I'm curious.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

10+ Year Old Account
    Are their anymore gaming expo's left in the next several months? Seems like Bioware did most of their releasing through PAX and E3, but if theirs no more expo's, i guess were just gonna have to deal with the slow information trickle instead of a cascade that happened at PAX and E3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmakazie View Post
    Are their anymore gaming expo's left in the next several months? Seems like Bioware did most of their releasing through PAX and E3, but if theirs no more expo's, i guess were just gonna have to deal with the slow information trickle instead of a cascade that happened at PAX and E3
    Go to their website, under community/events has a list of what events they're attending. Stephen reid has already confirmed tomorrows update will be new.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaronicity View Post
    Just finished ME2 and, uhhh yea...I totally tapped that
    AMEN brother. Totally tapped that in the engine room. Sure, Tali has her cute quirks, Jack has her Psychosis and Samara has her badassness, but none can compare to Miranda's ultimate bustyness. We all know what Shepard was looking at through most of that game..

(ignore the fact that Shepard is a chick in this pic.)

10+ Year Old Account
    San diego comic con, july 21 – 24, 2011
    gamescom, august 17 – 21, 2011
    penny arcade expo, august 26 – 28, 2011
    eurogamer expo, september 22 – 25, 2011
    new york comic con, october 13 – 16, 2011
    paris games week, october 21 – 25, 2011
    dreamhack, november 24 – 27, 2011

I'm sorry, in the least rude way possible, all I read from this discussion is "If I lie to myself, that makes it true!" You can try and pin the blame on Bioware, but people made their own expectations. It's just the nature of the online community, if you give an inch, they want 10 miles. Just look at Blizzard's dev blogs. I think they are all great, just because I don't always agree with Blizzard doesn't mean I don't appreciate the effort of them trying to convey their design philosophy. But look at the massive QQ they get for even trying to talk to the community. I have no sympathy for people that make their own expectations, and then become disappointed when their own fabricated reality falls apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    Just retyping my edit so it doesn't get missed.

Lefuu, are you planning on playing TOR? I'm curious.
    Depends on the time between SWTOR and GW2 release, i expect SW to come out earlier because it's closed beta already as far as i know, if it's long enough and game turns out decent i might give it a shot.

If there's enough time between the two il try, if not il go full GW2 when it comes out. Don't have time nor patience to play multiple games at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah ok. Was curious cause I know you're not a big fan, but wasn't sure if you were curious about it anyhow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eikichi View Post
    Go to their website, under community/events has a list of what events they're attending. Stephen reid has already confirmed tomorrows update will be new.
    Ug, they couldnt have just set it up so the updates happen at Midnight. Gotta wait till like 6:00 AM now. Those bastards : P

@Trolls
    Holy shit dude, i guess they have plenty more expos to reveal shit at. I doubt anything as major as E3 info will happen, but info nontheless

---------- Post added 2011-07-01 at 01:06 AM ----------

I just wish i could get my account on SWTOR.com to work. Everytime i try to login, i get a "Login Failed' message. Iv reset my password to make sure it was right, i cleared my cookies, i did everything i can think of. I want to post on their official forums, maybe join a guild

10+ Year Old Account
    Make sure the first letter of your password you are typing is a capital letter. That seems to be a common problem when people can't login.
    Old accounts that haven't changed their pws dont need to, but new accounts or changed pws do.
    Last edited by Trollsbane; 2011-07-01 at 05:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    Make sure the first letter of your password you are typing is a capital letter. That seems to be a common problem when people can't login.
    Old accounts that haven't changed their pws dont need to, but new accounts or changed pws do.
    HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE YOU MAN

as a gift, here is something to brighten your day (or night)

(watch the drummer's face)
    NOTE: You will never be as cool as that drummer, sorry but its a fact of life

10+ Year Old Account
    Hehe, glad that helped. =)

---------- Post added 2011-06-30 at 10:30 PM ----------

Oh, and nothing beats Rick Astley. =p

Lol nice moves. I wonder how the Pureblood's dance like, i mean they just look like a bunch of serious people, can't imagine them dancing = |

I live to cleanse the galaxy of all Republic scum for my great Emperor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessInfinite View Post
    Lol nice moves. I wonder how the Pureblood's dance like, i mean they just look like a bunch of serious people, can't imagine them dancing = |
    If the Smugglers have the Solja boy dance im going to murder the person responsible.

You think the dances will be race specific or class specific? Those two people dancing in the vid were both Human Troopers, so i guess we cant know for sure

10+ Year Old Account
    I think at the moment, they just have a guy dance and a girl dance. I would expect that to change though.

And one of those in that video was a smuggler.
    Last edited by Trollsbane; 2011-07-01 at 06:07 AM.

Deleted
    If rattataki dances have no headbanging moves, I'll be extremely disappointed.

So I was going through the video/stream linked many pages ago (German Imperial Agent) and I noticed something a lot of people were complaining about 14 minutes in. People were complaining about mobs just standing there and taking hits. This must have been something that only sand people do, or Bioware really dumbed down the mobs for the public events. I was watching the Agent's enemies come around corners and shoot her, and then run back into cover when they got shot. Not just the actual cover mechanic, but just standing behind objects to break line of sight. Then I actually saw the 'mobs' make formations to attack from different angles. Bioware publicly stated that Tatoone and Teral V were made easier for the public showcasing, but it's a pretty massive difference.

Am I the only one who isn't interested in romance and just wants to kick some ass?

I doubt it but romances are staple to Bioware games, so it has to have them =)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingtortoise View Post
    Am I the only one who isn't interested in romance and just wants to kick some ass?
    Me neither, the only way I'll spend much time romancing is if it gives good rewards. :P
    e.g. love interests give you discount on crafting missions.

Romancing pixels is just a little too far out there for me.