Thread: Oh Crit!

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Oh Crit!

So my warrior has complete blood thirsty gear and the viscous weapon. After i got my expertise to the 20 cap, and my hit t the 5% cap, i have an outstanding 3% crit! is this sumthing that should alarm me? or am i missing sumthing?

Deleted
    How is that possible when I have same equipment as you and got 16%? Did you enchanted every piece of armor you got? Like +50 critical on cloak, on legs, meta gem, etc?

Look at the right crit.. You're probadly looking at spell crit..

Deleted
    How do you have 16% as arms? Calling bogus until someone can tell me otherwise, assuming you don't have rampage or some other buff.

3% crit however sounds scarily low.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezool View Post
    How do you have 16% as arms? Calling bogus until someone can tell me otherwise, assuming you don't have rampage or some other buff.

3% crit however sounds scarily low.
    Completely agree, it should probably (estimating here) be around 8% or so.

reforged all my haste/mastery until i was both 5% hit and 20% expertise, i thought it was low as well, i dont know wuts up!

no one read that hes got expt
    thats where all your crit has gone
    reforge into crit and watch it go back to 11%+
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Sounds like ur going for pvp n not pve with the whole bloodthirsty/vicious gear?
    Why u reforging for expertise? its pretty pointless n expensive/unreliable stat in pvp? Unless i am missing some bigger picture here

Dont think about exp for Arms. Focus on strenght gems, cap 5% hit. Then its a question if you want Mastery or Critt next. Should reforge haste/expertise to either of thoose stats.

Exp cap is needed for fury pvp only, cause you dont want any of your special attacts to get dodged, parried etc during the nuke.

Btw 16 % critt as arms for pvp is wrong, you must be in fury spec to get that with pvp gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Johansson View Post
    Dont think about exp for Arms. Focus on strenght gems, cap 5% hit. Then its a question if you want Mastery or Critt next. Should reforge haste/expertise to either of thoose stats.

Exp cap is needed for fury pvp only, cause you dont want any of your special attacts to get dodged, parried etc during the nuke.

Btw 16 % critt as arms for pvp is wrong, you must be in fury spec to get that with pvp gear.
    mastery is bleh, you're gonna want crit crit crit crit and more crit
    Last edited by smartAXE; 2011-03-26 at 02:58 AM. Reason: words words words
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

SO EXPERTISE IS GARBAGE?! christ if thats tru.. i have exhausted a lot of stats into it...
    heres my armory
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../zaxbys/simple
    if u have any suggestions, please let me know! i want to kill people quicker and more efficient!
    Last edited by Blacklisted; 2011-03-26 at 03:53 AM. Reason: drunk spelling

for pvp, yes
    you even have more exp than i do in my pve arms gear atm
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Deleted
    players cant dodge from behind -> exp worst stat ever ^_^
    its only usable vs those "i dodged your disarm" rogues(i hate em!)

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    I know as prot i have like 2% crit? so its not impossible

well thanks for all of yalls help, ima go reforge! thanks

a caster (while he's not casting ofc) dodging your MS that would keep up LttS will make you wanna kill yourself

get atleast a softcap to 14 expertise, you will be fine

Well, my DK is pretty well geared in PvP, reforging crit rating to haste/mastery. Have less then 3% crit without any buffs, so doesn't sound wrong to me.

Your shout should give you a few crit though on top of that and since you can't specc into straight crit anymore I would say it sounds about right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsu View Post
    a caster (while he's not casting ofc) dodging your MS that would keep up LttS will make you wanna kill yourself

get atleast a softcap to 14 expertise, you will be fine
    that´s just wrong, ltts lasts for 15seconds and ms cooldown is 6 so it shouldn´t be a problem if it gets dodged once (also, overpower proc?!).
    try standing behind the enemys, it sure sucks if something gets dodged but you have to deal with it, the stat loss is far to big if you reforge into exp.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    a dk with who i played had 1-2% crit he said he gets his crit through killing machine or how that's called but if a warry need more than 3% crit i don't know