Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    because those are things you can control directly, having a certain weapon drop for you could never happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    If we are to take this path, why reforge our gear, when it makes such a small difference that its hardly noticeable? Why gem correctly, when its such a small difference? Why put high end enchants on stuff, when there is such a small difference? The list goes on and on.
    I think reforging your gear is more important to your dps than the difference between to weapons of the same ilvl. If you don't reforge properly you're not going to be hitting the proper cast times. You pick a weapon that's slightly faster/slower than another one, you're not going to losing a lot.

How about you guys stop arguing about some nooby huntard and get back on topic

Rate mehhhh, click on sig for armory

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    because those are things you can control directly, having a certain weapon drop for you could never happen.
    This whole argument was under the premise that the person had access to two weapons of the same ilvl but different speed. Taking away that premise makes it pointless to think about. It turns into "I one item for this slot, should I use it?" Derp.

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan
    I think reforging your gear is more important to your dps than the difference between to weapons of the same ilvl. If you don't reforge properly you're not going to be hitting the proper cast times. You pick a weapon that's slightly faster/slower than another one, you're not going to losing a lot.
    It makes less of a difference than you would think. Load up your character on femaledwarf, but then take away all of your reforges, and see for yourself. If your gear is super high or low of hit it may make more of a difference, but generally you will only see a drop of 200-400 dps. Weapon speed can make a ~100 dps difference as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Syatek92
    How about you guys stop arguing about some nooby huntard and get back on topic

Rate mehhhh, click on sig for armory
    Your gear makes me envious. All I can say is go to wowreforge.com and fix that .03 hit. Everything else is great.
    9.9999999999/10

well whatever, I think I have a good way to test the normalisation since melee weapons use the same formula I will use my DK to test different speed weapons.

Must I judge you Illana? Nothing to complain about on your gear. Solid 9(10) / 10 in optimization. Can't comment on gear since it's a bit random on drops right?

Think I've got few changes since last time. Tried to optimize more but I simply can't get higher damage in FD so I'm happy for now.

edit: I could probably swap blue gem in belt. Can't be bothered with it now though.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yiska/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    give me a link and i'll be happy to!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...leyster/simple Oops, thought my link was there. Thats what i get for rushing through the forums before work.

I can't link my char here , but i have the link on my signature , any suggestion are welcome. btw im still thinking about to use fluid death :/

@trotdawg2k Gear looks great...good job on hitting 8% exactly on hit. I cant see anything i would tweak.
    @Bloodblade Nice fishing pole and grats on completing some heroics.

Here is mine. I have just gotten my Engineering up so i havent tinkered everything yet...and Im working on my enchanting.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ezlee/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Rhyane/simple

MY main spec is SV

and I know I have to enchant my bracers

and Poklix overall very good but change you enchant gloves haste to aglity it may be a waraith enchant but it si the nest enchant for gloves

thx shiri for sig[Kael'thas US] {Hunter ilvl 548}; Neltharions Fury

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poklix View Post
    @trotdawg2k Gear looks great...good job on hitting 8% exactly on hit. I cant see anything i would tweak.
    @Bloodblade Nice fishing pole and grats on completing some heroics.

Here is mine. I have just gotten my Engineering up so i havent tinkered everything yet...and Im working on my enchanting.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ezlee/advanced
    ty Poklix, I use the reforgecalc.de which you can customize after the 961 hit cap, I use it every time i get a new piece of gear that either has hit on it, or replaces a piece of gear that has hit on it.

Quote Originally Posted by trotdawg2k View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...leyster/simple Oops, thought my link was there. Thats what i get for rushing through the forums before work.
    agility on gloves

dont gem stamina

65 crit on back

got a little bit too much haste, aim for between 1280 and 1320 for 1.4 seconds cast time on steady shot.

Spec is a little bad, you want sic'em instead of either silencing shot and concussive barrage

@ Illana: SO jealous of your gear. :| I want your shoulders. They elude me! :< And 65crit over 22agi? I always thought the agi was better? At least thats what EJ says.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Zinki/advanced

Imo go BoT/BwD and get t11 4set bonus and loose some haste for crit/mastery With your curent gear

reforgecalc . de helped me with some reforging

My char is Kruisadar Al'akir Eu

( cant post links yet :< )

*edit: not 3set bonus :b*
    Last edited by Kruis; 2011-08-09 at 10:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    well rouges are a little overpowdered as of late.

Deleted
    Rate please, And point out if you find something I should change please

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...armor/advanced

Imo go BoT/BwD and get t11 4set bonus and loose some haste for crit/mastery With your curent gear

reforgecalc . de helped me with some reforging

My char is Kruisadar Al'akir Eu

( cant post links yet :< )

*edit: not 3set bonus :b*
    I was under the assumption from FemDwarf and wowreforge that haste>mastery. :|

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    I was under the assumption from FemDwarf and wowreforge that haste>mastery. :|
    well, i can see from your armory you dont progress in Firelands, so you might not play as i do

Haste is better than mastery up to a certain amount im playing 25man, so i get 10% haste from our dks, so i can play well with just below 1000haste rating and im using chim - 2x SS - 2xAS - 3x SS - Chim - repeat for mobility just my tip go for what suits your the best

sorry im with my polearm now , any suggestions?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruis View Post
    well, i can see from your armory you dont progress in Firelands, so you might not play as i do

Haste is better than mastery up to a certain amount im playing 25man, so i get 10% haste from our dks, so i can play well with just below 1000haste rating and im using chim - 2x SS - 2xAS - 3x SS - Chim - repeat for mobility just my tip go for what suits your the best
    Well, haste is almost always better then mastery, and esp without 4p t11 and your "rotation" with that low haste will most likely make you wast 1 sec of cd on chimera shot every cycle (2 sec with glyph witch makes the glyph completely useless) and to be as condescending or w/e you were towards Aettis i have progressed further in FL then you so you cant pull that card on me (Not that progression matters in the first place just that you brought it up)

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Well, haste is almost always better then mastery, and esp without 4p t11 and your "rotation" with that low haste will most likely make you wast 1 sec of cd on chimera shot every cycle (2 sec with glyph witch makes the glyph completely useless) and to be as condescending or w/e you were towards Aettis i have progressed further in FL then you so you cant pull that card on me (Not that progression matters in the first place just that you brought it up)
    I started by saying go get 4set tier 11 ^^

And i my self have no problem with ever getting chimera shot off after my 9secs cd