Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by belgicanofl View Post
    Just no. The crit and haste he gets from the pve helm heavily outweighs the amount of agility he gets from the pvp helm. Same for the shoulders.
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...06;70261:70263

293 secondary stats vs. 227 agility. Yup, horrible advice. Move along, troll.

---------- Post added 2011-09-20 at 02:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by belgicanofl View Post
    Next, the boe bracers > valor bracers.
    Makes me even more sure you're a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...06;70261:70263

293 secondary stats vs. 227 agility. Yup, horrible advice. Move along, troll.

---------- Post added 2011-09-20 at 02:41 AM ----------

Makes me even more sure you're a troll.
    well boe bracers is better for survival since you're not haste loading but yeah he's not a troll he's just bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to get as much DPS as I possibly can... again. I have the neck from Rag, just not sure if it's worth dropping a ton of crit. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aieon/advanced Please look things over for me my fellow hunters and help me do as much as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    well boe bracers is better for survival since you're not haste loading but yeah he's not a troll he's just bad.
    Valor are crit and mastery, a survival hunter's best stats, no?
    I'll admit I haven't kept up on survival for a while, could be wrong here.

---------- Post added 2011-09-20 at 03:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zerato View Post
    Looking to get as much DPS as I possibly can... again. I have the neck from Rag, just not sure if it's worth dropping a ton of crit. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aieon/advanced Please look things over for me my fellow hunters and help me do as much as I can.
    Gear looks good, but can be reforged better. Go to http://wowreforge.com/ or get the ReforgeLite addon and use the correct priority to get the most out of your gear. Priority is, by the way, hit (to 961) -> haste (to ~1235) -> crit -> mastery -> haste.
    If 1235 haste isn't quite enough for a smooth rotation due to your latency, bump it up a little bit at a time.

I also noticed you don't have silencing shot in either of your specs. And 2/2 termination in both specs. Are you raiding 25 man? If so, going without Silencing Shot is okay.
    As for termination, very rarely is it a dps gain, as the extra focus will result in capping if you keep ISS up (which you should, always).

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really need to have silencing shot atm even though I don't do 25's because we have an abundance of interrupts, one being a resto shaman who is very good at doing his job. I don't get trueshot aura right now because we have 2 other people who give it and Termination is really the only near useful talent to take. Am I wrong with that or should I put points into something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Zerato View Post
    I don't really need to have silencing shot atm even though I don't do 25's because we have an abundance of interrupts, one being a resto shaman who is very good at doing his job. I don't get trueshot aura right now because we have 2 other people who give it and Termination is really the only near useful talent to take. Am I wrong with that or should I put points into something else?
    No, you're right. If interrupts are completely covered, Silencing isn't necessary. Since you don't need Trueshot, Termination is the only somewhat useful talent remaining. Just make sure to keep ISS up at all times rather than try to balance focus during Termination. Also, by "very rarely is it a dps gain," I meant two points is very rarely a dps gain. One point is always a minor gain.

Much better reforging.

For your concussive barrage spec, I noticed the Chimera Shot glyph? Any particular reason for that?
    Also I would recommend 1 point in termination. A point can be taken out of MfD to get that.

Your secondary spec is a 10/10 now, assuming your raid doesn't need Silencing. Will wait to see the explanation on Chimera Shot glyph to rate your Concussive Barrage spec.

eu.battle(dot)net/wow/en/character/bloodfeather/Quind%C3%A9n/advanced

Sorry about the link, I'm not allowed to post proper ones.

Just advice in general on the gear front, as I tend to become blind after a while.

If the link don't work its Quindén on Bloodfeather - EU
    Last edited by Quinden; 2011-09-20 at 08:53 AM.

Quinden arcane shot rot ftw i would drop like 200 haste though imo.

Tirain-Spirestone

Quote Originally Posted by Quinden View Post
    eu.battle(dot)net/wow/en/character/bloodfeather/Quind%C3%A9n/advanced

Sorry about the link, I'm not allowed to post proper ones.

Just advice in general on the gear front, as I tend to become blind after a while.

If the link don't work its Quindén on Bloodfeather - EU
    yay someone else uses arcane shot

i keep trying aimed shot rotations, but its annoys me not being able to move much.

maybella - draenor
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...bella/advanced

Ya Arcane shot is ftw =) i agree i just cant pull the numbers I do with arcane when I try an aimshot, Thank god i have the mastery to support arcane. Also Wtb trinkets.... =(

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    No, you're right. If interrupts are completely covered, Silencing isn't necessary. Since you don't need Trueshot, Termination is the only somewhat useful talent remaining. Just make sure to keep ISS up at all times rather than try to balance focus during Termination. Also, by "very rarely is it a dps gain," I meant two points is very rarely a dps gain. One point is always a minor gain.

Much better reforging.

For your concussive barrage spec, I noticed the Chimera Shot glyph? Any particular reason for that?
    Also I would recommend 1 point in termination. A point can be taken out of MfD to get that.

Your secondary spec is a 10/10 now, assuming your raid doesn't need Silencing. Will wait to see the explanation on Chimera Shot glyph to rate your Concussive Barrage spec.
    My primary spec with the Chimera Shot glyph is for Beth adds and such. I figured CS was more useful than Rapid Fire on a fight like that or Rhyo where my AoE and instants can stop an add from healing the boss/drone or exploding on someone. I'm sort of unsure.

chimera glyph is only good with a 1.25 second or 1.5 second steady cast and that's assuming you're using chimera on cooldown without exception.

Im rockin Rapid/steady/arcane and then for heroic rag I use Killshot Instead of Rapid

Deleted

Haste

Im still not totally sure about whats best with Haste rating, atm my SS is at 1,7sec without ISS up

Wáurin at Twilights Hammer EU

1.7sec without ISS up doesn't help us very much, we need to know either your haste rating or your SS cast speed with ISS up

but looking at your armoury you are rocking 1236 haste which would be fine if you never made any mistakes and have 0 latency but that's impossible. Bump it up to 1300ish to buffer human error and internet hiccups.

20 agility on gloves not 50 haste

dont go for socket bonus on belt

50 agility on bracers not 65 crit

22 agility or 65 crit on cloak, not 50 crit

dont go for socket bonus on helmet

dont go 2/2 termination, it's a waste move 1 point into concussive barrage and you "shouldn't" need TSA either so having 2/2 conc barrage is great for beth/rhyo/rag

bit sad to see someone with such high level gear not knowing how to min/max =/

5/10
    Last edited by Illana; 2011-09-21 at 12:38 AM.

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Gorlethu/advanced

Let's see what people have to say about me. Also, I'm bad.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Deleted
    So far as i remember there is as hunter need around 1980 haste(not really sure about that one but it does not really matter here), or 1280 so you fire Chimera, steady, steady, arcane, arcane, steady, steady, chimera and so on. This is with out cd chimera and you dont ahve that one, so you have around 300 haste thats wasted. Then there is your glyphs. Glyph of aimed?, what?. Use arcane shot to burn since you need to moove in most fights. Kill shot, it's was a damn nice glyph in wotlk, and it's still fine you will have a 5 sec cd on ks (fire 2 at once). So that one or rapid fire glyph (you need that one in burn phase in start).
    So your glyph should be changed and you should maybe get some lower haste since it's a waste . Talents nothing to put a finger on, actualy i will probobly go home and respec for that
    Please correct me if i am wrong!.

8/10
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Alynja/simple

I know iam lacking 1 hit rating
    Last edited by mmoccfabe7471d; 2011-09-21 at 08:07 AM.

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Blur/advanced

@Gasser1995, I'd you say you should try to get a 2-hander, and possibly some major glyphs. You also have 3 unenchanted items (one of which is the head enchant from Uldum).
    Last edited by mmoc0a0b2d8c7e; 2011-09-21 at 08:06 AM.

Deleted
    Saving for Ranseur . Just lacking to go get the head enchant got the rep 2 days ago . 3 unenchanted, my weapons as i said grinding so got a + 130 agi in my bag

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything looks good, I go with the 22 agi to cloak instead of 65 crit, but they are about equal, and 20 agi to gloves instead of mastery.

Other than that 8/10

2 hunters in the sig. Can do both if you want or just Olaan.
    Thanks to Eis for the awesome sig.
    (Main)
    Kyllaa Syliria Compactdisc