Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pedigree View Post
    Surely that is a feature that goes without saying. If you have more than one wow account under a battle.net account and your characters aren't on the same server, you're screwed if you can't mail cross realm.
    I wouldn't take anything for granted with blizzard and their ability to make things more convoluted than they need to be. In fact, it sounds exactly like them to make it so that you can mail between accounts but not cross server, which is only lent more credence from the fact that it does not specifically say that cross server mail will happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    /sick of seeing people try to be first posters saying "First post"

Nerfing dungeons. With the gear and knowledge gained since Cata started, most of them are pretty easy as is. :\

And here come the nerfs... now some things I can see like adding the visual on Ground Slam, and maybe those Gilgoblins since that was a bit overtuned (very annoying) but the rest? Meh it was fine IMO, challenging enough but doable for anyone who thinks things through.

Here's what has me wondering, though... Blizzard is either going back on their word (i.e. Wrath was too easy, TBC was too hard, Cata is a mix of the two and will be just right) or there was a TON of people who unsubbed or threatened to unsubb which is causing these nerfs, much more than what the QQers on the forums would indicate...

After switching to PvP and gearing up for it completely, I can say that, yes, it's nice because I can do it alone, but the amount of time it took to gain all that Honor for PvP gear was insane. If you lost certain BGs, all you'd get is 30-40 Honor, and that match could have taken 25 minutes.

End these DK nerfs..for the love of whatever deity exists -_-.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    at fucking last... gonna xp my ally hunt then...if they can support multiple accounts im pretty sure items will be sendable on the same acc also...

how long till 4.1?

i have a question referring to the druid changes, when you said cyclone was being lowered to 5 from 6 "Cyclone duration has been reduced to 5 seconds, down from 6." and you crosses it out does this mean the change is not going to take place?

10+ Year Old Account
    What about the dismount pet bug, once u dismount your pet has like 5-7k health u gotta wait a few seconds before u can send ya pet in its a pain

If they can transfer Heirlooms to different accounts I don't see any reason they can't be transfered to different servers now.

Quote Originally Posted by seckela View Post
    Does this mean that we can send BoA cross realm? God I'd kill to have that.
    i dont think so, but i think we will just have to send to another battle.net account then transfer it back to a character on a diff realm haha. :P

I can't help but think it's kinda retarded, if that means we can only transfer heirlooms to another WoW account. I have 40 more slots on my account, I want to use those and not pay for another account, thanks.

Just put the last boss at the front of the instance if you are going to nerf everything XD

Deleted
    if the heirlooms are now labeled as "Battle.net Account Bound" why can't it just be mailed to you when you make a toon on a new server. i mean your logged in on the same battlenet account. your just on a new server..

cant they just make it so your battlenet account has info on what heirlooms u have and you get them when you make a new toon on a new server?

but then you might ask and how will it know what heirlooms to send.. well im sure wouldn't be hard to add a lil page to battlenet account page that has a list of what heirlooms you have. and you can tick a box beside them so it knows what ones u want sent every time you make a new alt on a different server,,

everytime you make a new alt. you get the pets sent automatically, . its not like the heirlooms are real items that blizz are working with... bit of code. jobs done. everyone is happy
    Last edited by mmoc50cda6f559; 2011-03-31 at 04:07 AM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    What about the dismount pet bug, once u dismount your pet has like 5-7k health u gotta wait a few seconds before u can send ya pet in its a pain
    They decided to introduce a new bug(opps I mean "fix") that causes you to aggro the next group, and wipe the dungeon. I mean, seriously, what idiot wants to switch targets if the current one dies mid steady shot? All that does is invite "stop pulling hunter" /kick!

The "just cancel cast" argument doesn't work either. As there will be times with a split second is left.
    "Never let your education interfere with your learning." - Samuel Clemens

Deleted
    So.. I was wondering can I send heirlooms to other servers now aswell?

There aren't any hard heroics if you actually have any brain cells still firing, it amazes me that simple heroics gets nerfed along with the raid bosses that were nerfed before that.

They already have buttons and built-in power auras flashing at ppl as what to do, no wonder there is many bots now, It isnt like it takes any real thinking to push the buttons that light up. Its like playing that old simon game.

Guys i just downloaded the latest PTR patch copied my char with heirlooms on sent an heirloom to a level one on another server but it does NOT work (yet hopefully? maybe? PLEASE!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by muindaur View Post
    They decided to introduce a new bug(opps I mean "fix") that causes you to aggro the next group, and wipe the dungeon. I mean, seriously, what idiot wants to switch targets if the current one dies mid steady shot? All that does is invite "stop pulling hunter" /kick!

The "just cancel cast" argument doesn't work either. As there will be times with a split second is left.
    Hunter pulling because they happen to hit a key right after something dies is already a bad enough problem. Blizzard is going to exacerbate the hell out of it now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    End these DK nerfs..for the love of whatever deity exists -_-.
    There wasnt a single DK nerf listed here. Just something that will save some ppl FPS on a snare immune mob.
    Naus' Armoury - Armoury

Come on people, the heroics are only hard for a group in full 333 gear. They aren't hard in 346 gear, they aren't hard in raid gear. They are already AoE fests like wrath was. The only difference is that the bosses actually get to use their mechanics because we can't kill them in 20 seconds.

And don't forget, the big AoE fest everyone remembers is 3.3. You know, 3 tiers AFTER those dungeons were announced. Cataclysm dungeons are AoE fests in the FIRST tier of the instances release. Hate to say it, but the dungeons were hard the first few weeks.