Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    @Procadin
    I was thinking about Arakkoa and the original orcish Twilight Hammer clan using the secret powers in Coilfang Reservoir to awake an Old God hibernating bellow the lands of Zangarmarsh and Blade Edge's Mountains. Some Nagas could probably join them... I'll just have to find a good reason. For doubts about Old Gods existing in Draenor here is something Blizzard said:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Q: Who is the arakkoa "master" that Isfar talks about? It is not Terokk…

A: There are more Old Gods than just the ones trapped on Azeroth. It takes a lot for them to become manifested on a physical plane, however; see the quest line in Shadowmoon Valley that ends with "Thwart the Dark Conclave" for more information.
    Taken from http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1008430853

@trulte
    Yeah, but aren't the fel energies that defiled Shadowmoon Valley's nature a better reason for a "disease" than the Nether? The lava is freaking corrupted and the soil is as dead as Exodar's popularity. It would be more awesome if the Fields of Farahlon were completelly changed and were just getting killed by the demons. Maybe even using the mana forges' last energies to blow the whole zone as an attempt to stop the infinite numbers of demons? :3
    Last edited by mmocfcdfd48e5e; 2011-04-16 at 11:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see a zone touch on the story of the arakkoa and some of their ancient civilizations like the Apexis. Any zone other than the Mag'Har Prairie could probably suuport a population of arakkoa. Maybe they've got a city in Shalaar, or are up to no good in the Nightfall Plateau?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hethalion View Post
    @Procadin

@trulte
    Yeah, but aren't the fel energies that defiled Shadowmoon Valley's nature a better reason for a "disease" than the Nether? The lava is freaking corrupted and the soil is as dead as Exodar's popularity. It would be more awesome if the Fields of Farahlon were completelly changed and were just getting killed by the demons. Maybe even using the mana forges' last energies to blow the whole zone as an attempt to stop the infinite numbers of demons? :3
    The Netherstorm was described as having a sickly diseased purple color and the Shadowmoon Valley being diseased feels very predictable in a bad way to me. Also i have an little idea that the disease is connected to something else in the Fields of Farahlon. It would also be a little tiresome to just kill demons after demons in Farahlon without having another interesting plot to deal with at the same time. Shadowmoon Valley can have other problems than diseases and corruption, like surviving Fel Dragonmaw orcs trying to enslave yet more netherdragons, mad illidari followers, the shadow council being rebuilt, deathknights raiding the supply lines, the elements in conflict between each other, nagas under new leadership, more infernal forges or something.

But of course if everyone else want the disease plot to be in Shadowmoon Valley well i wont oppose it

Deleted

Red - Burning Legion demons
    Purple - Burning Legion undead
    Yellow - Ogres
    Green - Arakkoa feat. Old God
    Blue - Astrals
    White circle - Screwed!

Deciding where the different BIG (because there will be small ones too) enemy forces will be might ease coming up with ideas about the plot and stuff. Just tell me what you think about this and give me some suggestion to keep building the old and new zones.

@Golden Yak
    I was thinking about a possible connection between the Apexis and the Twilight Hammer clan, since both stink of Old Gods. Jadefire Jungle would be a nice place for them to be after a big chunk of Terokkar Forest was taken by the Burning Legion and their new "Scourge". Give me some ideas if you have some! :3

@trulte
    Yeah, I've read that. But it sounded more like a dramatisation than a literally description. And didn't we have something going on between Scryers and Aldors in this zone? Could be nice to make this into a phased zone there you slowly lose the battle against the Burning Legion and must fall back to Blade's Edge Mountains or Hellfire. I don't know what to write down so that's why nothing about Fields of Farahlon is up yet...
    Last edited by mmocfcdfd48e5e; 2011-04-17 at 12:11 AM.

This is amazing plz keep it up.
    Wouldn't it make more sense for the old god to be in shadowmoon area instead of zangarmarsh seeing as we already know there is one in that general area due to the quest chain already in game? Would love to see more about the arrakoa.

While certainly a cool concept, there are more problems with its implementation than you are acknowledging. For one, how would you level from 58 to 80? Would they completely revamp the quest line in Northrend to accommodate that level range entirely (lord knows it has the zones to do it)? With that much new land added into the game, wouldn't there need to be 10 levels total, or will the exp requirements for each level be atrociously large (25+ million each) so you are forced to go back to each of the 'new' zones? Or will Outlands only have new content in the new zones, leaving the rest of it alone?

Deleted
    @Summerdrake
    I doubt those four elemental "lords" in Nagrand have any power at all. After the destruction of Draenor the elementals became wild just like many Orcs lost/left their clans. I'm really tired of the Cenarion and Earthen Ring for the moment, and by giving Med'an a suicidal mission we'll get rid of him for good and he will literally clean his reputation (in the game and among the community). He is the most powerful mortal there is, and could become mightier than his father. I'm 110% sure that wish overpowerness and the energies of the Naaru and Sunwell, since the Blood Elves own the Naaru a favour for forgiving them and sacrificing Mu'ru to purefy the Sunwell.

Well, I doubt elemental lords ever loose their powers completely. My thought was that the Draenor 'Gaia' would be the most powerful elemental that combines all elemental forces for maintaining the world, not for attack, so contacting her would be a great idea methinks... maybe she's a conduit for those forces.

Also, Sunwell, Naruu? Outland floats in the Nether, where raw energy floats around everywhere, why take a side road to another world, Azeroth, when all the power you could possibly need is right there, floats around in the Nether? Naruu are cool characters but they deal with the holy light, not elemental forces so them recreating a world...I dunno even if they would care since they seem more concerned with today than tomorrow.

Gaia
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2011-04-17 at 09:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

@trulte
    Yeah, I've read that. But it sounded more like a dramatisation than a literally description. And didn't we have something going on between Scryers and Aldors in this zone? Could be nice to make this into a phased zone there you slowly lose the battle against the Burning Legion and must fall back to Blade's Edge Mountains or Hellfire. I don't know what to write down so that's why nothing about Fields of Farahlon is up yet...
    Of course there are the battle between the Burning Legion, but if we are to have an counter attack on the island we can't be pushed back to Hellfire or Blade's of Edge mountains, but we could be pushed back to Area 52 or something. Also it is a dramatisation yes, but i thought it could be cool if we kept the purple sickly color a few places and had a plot around it for why it is like that, would also be a little familiar for the players who returns there to see it is still a little purple . The Scryers and Aldors is not a big part of the zone, only the Tempest Keep Satellites are a battle ground for those two. They could also have a part of the danger which lurks within the Eye. The Main plot for the zone from what i wrote is the mystical sickness, the Burning Legion invasion and the Sunfurys new leader. The other plots are more side things which may develop into the larger ones later or just stay minor.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Apexis crystals the arakkoa use could come from an Old God, like how saronite came from Yogg-Saron in wrath, or like those elemental crystals in Silithus (which I maintain come from C'Thun in a similar manner). With Terokk slain or banished, the rest of the living arakkoa have turned to full-on Old God worship and joined the Dark Conclave.

An unrelated story element could revolve around the Warglaives of Azzinoth - night elf demon hunters led by Altruis the Sufferer have captured them, while remnants of the Illidari want to reclaim them.

I really like the ogre storyline involving them taking over most of Blade's Edge. I want to see a proper ogre fortress even more imposing than the Twilight Citadel from Cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by abinning View Post
    lol, yes, yes I did
    What prototype where?

---------- Post added 2011-04-21 at 12:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xlightning View Post
    Dude wtf? I almost cryied reading that while listening to the music. That would be a great cinematic for sure.
    But now ill never hear the music it got banned?

---------- Post added 2011-04-21 at 12:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SuperomegaOP View Post
    anyone else try and click the green prototype to see if it was a link?
    Where the zone thats name is green?

Deleted
    youtube just deleted one of the best accounts in their website. stupid profit retards

OT: r we adding the tomb of sargeras and another zone to the expansion, hethan?

Deleted
    I LOVE YOUR NEW ZONES! I will buy that expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    While with timesplit between expansion pack zones, Outland is now kinda torn out from Azeroth, I think with Cata we have more than enough recycled content.
    Once the idea of next expansion pack being the Emerald Dream, it's still one of the most popular now. But recently I thought more closely about it came to conclusion that we probably get as much as the Emerald Nightmare raid instance. Why? Let's think about what the Emerald Dream is. Lore-wise it's the spiritual blueprint of Azeroth, like it was meant to be without the Sundering and alien races invading the planet. Gameplay-wise it's the alternative version of the old world. See where I'm going?
    So, I thought, where can all the adventurers, that liberated two worlds of the evil forces (well, mostly), go next? And the answer is beyond. We have the whole Universe out there: Argus, Xoroth, K'aresh and myriads of other yet unnamed plane(t)s. This opens lots of opportunities for Burning Crusade story continuation and lore expansion. We can have lots of NEW content, including zones, race, prestige classes and game mechanics. Just imagine something epic like 3d vehicle combat amidst the storms of the Twisting Nether.
    And on the side note, the Outland could get it's long-awaited update, with new quest storylines, leading to the next expansion pack. Remember that Draenor is no more, and Outland is now floats in the Twisting Nether, allowing easier interplanetary travel.
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.

Deleted
    I wouldnt worry about getting more space content that looks like draenor. the last expansion is gonna be against sargeras anyway.

i hope that we'll see more of the twisting nether, not of draenor. lets just go to Argus and fight sargeras. theres alot of continents there. but before that expansion we go to the maelstrom and to the capital of the naga.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghoulthaz View Post
    I wouldnt worry about getting more space content that looks like draenor. the last expansion is gonna be against sargeras anyway.
    imo, the last expansion is going to be agianst The Pantheon since they have deemed azeroth failed creation, plus what better way to end game than killing your gods lol

Quote Originally Posted by Grumar View Post
    imo, the last expansion is going to be agianst The Pantheon since they have deemed azeroth failed creation, plus what better way to end game than killing your gods lol
    It's possible, but officially all they know is that Algalon sent back the "all clear" message after they sent him to investigate Loken's death.

Personally I think if they do decide to make the last expansion against the Titans, it will be more of a Titan civil war. Some titans believe that Azeroth is a dangerous, chaotic element in the universe, while others believe that Azeroth holds the key to saving the universe from threats not even the Titans can face alone.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Deleted
    silly people thinking new lands and new creatures is a professional or creative way to make this game better. go back to pokemon, brats.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghoulthaz View Post

i hope that we'll see more of the twisting nether, not of draenor. lets just go to Argus and fight sargeras. theres alot of continents there. but before that expansion we go to the maelstrom and to the capital of the naga.
    you obviosly didnt read nor understand the original post. this is the argus, sargeras, omfgtitans expansion. by making outland a new planet there will be 2 planets against the burning legion. why the hell do ppl think that they can raid anything through the universe? wf is this, dragon ball ?

Deleted
    POSSIBLE FUTURE ZONES:
    - Argus, a world raid zone reached by entering the dimensional gateway in the island north of Fields of Farahlon.
    - Broken Islands, a zone in Azeroth featuring the Stormreaver clan and the Tomb of Sargeras.
    - Inner Core, deep beneath Draenor the Burning Legion's machines have drilled their way to Med'an.
    @Procadin

Calm down already and give me a hand with the plot in these 3 zones. Argus is obviously a complete desert or dead with no flora nor fauna, so keep that in mind along with the world raid! The Broken Islands are easier but I want you to come up with ideas to what that please should be about. Same goes for the Inner Core and the death of Med'an.
    Last edited by mmocfcdfd48e5e; 2011-04-23 at 08:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks but no, i hate outlands
    more revamp?....

10+ Year Old Account
    No offense, but it would sound better if you changed Abyss to Abyssal, that would actually be correct grammar. I mean, it is the Title.