Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by brirrspliff View Post
    looks totally random to me, like he is running around clueless. tactics? is that boss actually hard to beat? i have no clue. :-)
    The boss was toned down a hell of alot for the demo's. Since nobody would of been able to do anything against it otherwise. Everyone who ahs videos of demo players playing seem to be clueless about what their doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizarro55 View Post

Nice Purple Deathwing.... . . .

LAME. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Rohx View Post

LAME. . .
    Yup lightning+metal is the same has laval+scales

Quote Originally Posted by brirrspliff View Post
    looks totally random to me, like he is running around clueless. tactics? is that boss actually hard to beat? i have no clue. :-)
    I don't care if he's hard to beat. Dragon like 3x the size of Deathwing just crashes in front of you and is like GWRARAWRARAWRARAWRAR and starts busting shit up.

LAME. . .
    Oh look Deathwing, we totally haven't seen a dragon boss in WoW before!

15+ Year Old Account

LAME. . .
    Except The Shatter is only a small dragon in GW2, whereas Deathwing was meant to be one of the biggest ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Pirotess View Post
    I don't care if he's hard to beat. Dragon like 3x the size of Deathwing just crashes in front of you and is like GWRARAWRARAWRARAWRAR and starts busting shit up.
    Thats when you say "thats a big chicken"

Quote Originally Posted by Kwannie View Post
    I think 5 man is to easy, even if the encounter is hard. The more people you group up with, the bigger is the fail rate, which I personally like, I like the thrill of the challenge, and when you finally accomplish the goal, with a truckload of people, you'll certainly celebrate more then when 5 people, who might know eachother, or def will get to know eachother will, since 5 mans doing the right stuff is kind of a standard, butwhen 40 people didn't fail, there's a reason to cheer.

5 players is also a good limit for friends only, which makes the MMO slightly social, since you wont need to interact with others if you just got 4 friends to play with.
    Oh great so basically going in with 9 people who are good and bringing tommy the retard and having him fail fucks up the entire raid even though everyone else did everything right. 5 man end content is the way to go.
    Asdfgh

Quote Originally Posted by Smellyead View Post
    Except The Shatter is only a small dragon in GW2, whereas Deathwing was meant to be one of the biggest ^^
    Obligatory elder dragon picture

omg deathwing has a tail too... such a WOW rip off...
    Can't spell 'NICE BALANCE' without Ice Lance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just one thing you should note, there will most likely be raids in GW2, they haven't actually said there won't be any.

There are outdoor encounters yes, thats all they've announced at the moment. Even if they are all outdoor encounters it will still allow for more casual people to see them, doesn't mean they will get to experience it though.

This is a end of quest line boss, not even a dungeon.... eletric deathwing , kinda wish wow had this kinda stuff

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warcrafter View Post
    This is a end of quest line boss, not even a dungeon.... eletric deathwing , kinda wish wow had this kinda stuff
    Shatter > Death Wing. AMG!

Still looks pretty cool, imo. Ill pick it up when its released see whats up with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    Oh look Deathwing, we totally haven't seen a dragon boss in WoW before!
    I don't think there's ever been even a single dragon in WoW in the history of ever. Blizzard INVENTED dragons with Deathwing and anyone who EVER uses a dragon is stealing from Bliz!

OMG I'm super cereal about this

It's gonna be all about the PVP. x)

Deleted
    I think that this dragon was thinked before deathwing.. just speculating.
    on topic: I'm perfectly fine and I love it in fact, I'll play with 5 long time online friends from other games... and I love the fact that we'll playing "end game content" alone, without random people... anyways, we'll focus on pvp more.

---------- Post added 2011-04-06 at 11:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vryer View Post
    It's gonna be all about the PVP. x)
    You're wrong, in fact, the devs haven't said anything about PvP yet. We just know there'll be 2 types of it, and very few things more... so I think it'll be balanced. After all, they want the players to actually have fun, wether they play PvE or PvP or RP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those of you that are all like "Lol deathwing ripoff..." have got to understand that Guild Wars 2, and the Shatterer, has been in production since the end of TBC... You know, when Blizz was still planning OS, Occulus, Naxx 2.0, Ulduar, the massive list of dungeons that Wrath had at release. So if anything... You could say that Deathwing is a copy of the Shatterer, at least in model. Also, the Shatterer is bigger.

About the 5 mans only thing. Kick. Ass. I'd rather not have to rely on 9-24-39 people to not fuck up. Does that mean that they will be easier? Hell. No. If you played any endgame content from GW1 (Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall, Eye of the North) then you'd know that just because it required fewer people, it wasn't exactly faceroll...

Oh and in Guild wars, content was tuned towards 4, 6, and 8 man groups, with one or two missions requiring up to 16.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

15+ Year Old Account
    The value you place in visual effects is strongly missplaced.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    I don't think there's ever been even a single dragon in WoW in the history of ever. Blizzard INVENTED dragons with Deathwing and anyone who EVER uses a dragon is stealing from Bliz!

OMG I'm super cereal about this
    Yup no book, movie, or game had dragons before wow. Everything else is just a myth by the man

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Yup no book, movie, or game had dragons before wow. Everything else is just a myth by the man
    WoW created everything, true story. WoW created that story btw hence why it's true.