Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthar View Post
    Calling it RIGHT NOW that an overwhelmingly higher proportion of QQing about this is going to be PvPers, regarding people PvEing to acquire PvP gear.
    Oh, but they always claim PvP takes more skill than PvE so they should have no problem defeating these players PvP gear or not, right?

Elementium Stormshield gets stats adjusted, and it ends up being a +10int/15+spi/-15 haste change... win/win.

OP crafted item is still OP

General
    •Honor is now purchasable from the Justice Commodities Vendor at 250 Honor per 375 Justice.
    •Justice is now purchasable from the Honor Commodities Vendor at 250 Justice per 375 Honor.
    •Conquest is now purchasable from the Valor vendor at 250 Conquest per 250 Valor.

WOW my guild cant even get a rate BG group going
    Then Jesus said, 'I can offer you eternal salvation" and the Hunters asked "Can we have Kings or Might instead?" n00b 13:37

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm I like the conquest being bought with valor points. Means I can buy pvp gear that is a better upgrade if I can't get a drop, like the blasted heroic 5-man wand that wouldn't drop for me for the longest time.

* Dark Intent: The friendly target of this ability now receives 1% (stacking 3 times to 3%) periodic spell damage and healing bonus instead of 3% (stacking 3 times to 9%). The casting Warlock still receives 3% (stacking 3 times to 9%).
    Wishful thinking here, but if they nerfed shadow priests because Dark Intent was too powerful a buff, they should buff shadow priests to compensate for this nerf.

I don't mind the honor/justice conversion. Both points have very mediocre benefits anyways. However, I firmly believe there shouldn't be any Conquest/Valour conversion.

About time they fixed that pesky Wailing Caverns maze.

I'll be happier when they just make it a straight corridor with sporadic trash and a boss at the end.

In fact, I wish they'd do that with every dungeon from now on!
    Blizzard. You just got BURNT.

Quote Originally Posted by Townsend View Post
    Wishful thinking here, but if they nerfed shadow priests because Dark Intent was too powerful a buff, they should buff shadow priests to compensate for this nerf.
    lol? Shadow Priests are in a good spot right now as far as average DPS in heroic raids. This definitely won't break them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like these changes, i understand why JCS are upset but, can't always get everything good in a patch note

Ah crap, this is going to suck for JC's prospecting cheap ore. Been doing it since cata launch, lol.

I guess I'm going to be one of those rare people who may trade valor for conquest. I don't do arenas or really know anyone who does rated BGs which make it near impossible to get pvp epics. Right now I'm maxed out honor gear (and points) with no pvp epics. I've gotten everything I need from valor, with over 3000 left (I stopped doing the daily heroic). Still though, I could make a chunk of money selling those BoE valor boots.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

• Enrage no longer increases physical damage taken.
    • Stampeding Roar's duration has been increased to 8 seconds, up from 6. The movement speed effect has been increased to 60%, up from 40% and is no longer cancelled by cancelling shapeshift form.
    Slow and steady Blizz, slow and steady. I like the idea to use Enrage without any drawbacks, and SR is looking more bar-worthy every patch mention about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder if converting valor to conquest and vice-versa adds to your weekly cap? Otherwise I can cap out both of them and transfer points for either pvp/pve.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoTailedFox View Post
    •Bold Carnelian, Solid Zephyrite, Subtle Alicite, Perfect Quick Alicite, Sovereign Nightstone, Regal Jasper, Resolute Hessonite, and any cut of uncommon gem now sells to NPC for 75 silver instead of 9 gold.

Seriously, WTF?
    They better lower the price to list these gems on the AH then. It's impossible to make a profit off of green cut gems from my experience. It's something like a 3g listing price for 48 hours per gem.

Not sure what they're thinking with the selfless healer change, I doubt their pve ret design intention was "3 HP WOG some random person in the raid, gain 12% damage buff for 30 sec".

Deleted
    tis teh end of getting stupid rich by prospecting :'(

i love visiting mmo champ even after quitting this game... i can always lol at cahnges like this
    " Frost Armor has been reworked:
    It now reduces physical damage taken by 15%, instead of providing 20% additional armor.
    The Chilled proc from Frost Armor can no longer proc Fingers of Frost.
    The attack speed slow from the Chilled proc is now 20%, down from 25%, but it also affects ranged attack speed.
    "
    Mage:Hunter can beat mage!! GC fix please! QQ
    GC: sure, wait a sec... i knew there was something wrong... i couldnt faceroll them
    ***loading fixes***
    GC: fixed. Mages can now faceroll all classes again as intended and hit 2.5k rating with just 3 spells

Hunter: GC! hunter is laughing stock of pvp for 90% of time since arena was created. Fix please
    GC: hunters are fine in bg's. L2p noob. Skilled players play frostmage

the conversion change was only a matter of time. WoW is pve oriented game and pvp is now more about skill than ever. Since pvp gear is so easy to get as a raider. So be happy people, no more overgearing. Now everyone has equal gear so skill counts and not gear!

Quote Originally Posted by Townsend View Post
    I agree. DI was a Very nice buff, to powerful definitely.

What would I like to see? Some kind of Buff to Mind Sear. Anything. None of this increase it's damage by 15%, then decrease our Shadow Damage done by 15% bollocks. They can't seriously be happy with it currently.

Need to buff SW: D I think, I only critted myself for 215k on Halfus HC the other week. Geif buff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    That said, I'm going to bed. Having a conversation in this context with someone with an avatar alluding to heroine use is just odd.