15+ Year Old Account

Best Beginner spec?

Hi guys. I just dinged 85 with my lock and have been playing demo to level up and for dungeons along the way. I have enough gear from rewards, crafted, and dungeon drops to hit heroics but I'm wondering what spec would be best for entry level heroics to get the best dps. I know that destro is the better raiding spec but I'm not geared enough to be raiding so I won't go that until I'm ready unless that's a better beginner dps spec than demo or aff. So, what would you suggest doing until I'm better geared and at what lvl gear/stats should I be going destro?

might as well start learning destro now

Seeing as affliction looks like it will be top dps come 4.1, i'd go affliction. but i'm biased, in that i like affliction and hate destro.

In terms of ease, I'd say it's affliction>demo>destro atm...meaning affliction is the easiest, destro is the hardest. well..not hard, just more annoying I guess would be what I mean.

Affliction atm, is corruption (which is auto refreshed), UA every 12-13 seconds, BoD every 45-60 seconds, haunt every 8 seconds, shadowflame every 12 seconds, and filler. It is a simpler priority system than either of the other two specs imo.

It will also get you used to multi-doting (which is useful for all specs), with soul swap as kinda...training wheels for multi-doting as well.