Poll: Who deserves a nerf the most in pvp?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bizarrogman View Post
    oh, new posts while I posted, nice, I'm a warrior, ok the burst is pretty up there, the charge stun and intercept stun get reduced so there goes ur stuns, if your complaining bout throwdown then complain about hammer of justice because its pretty much the same thing , I'm arms, will never go fury, their burst I've heard is ridiculous...once cds are blown but its whatever, eventually other people are gonna come in here and be like "we warrs lost our mobility so we are justified in our dmg" and warrs get power for 2 months andd the world ends "NERF THEM TO THE GROUND" I personally don't care, nerf me, buff me, my main will always be my warrior...and again, nerf mages! =) after mages I vote dk for pvp, I mean come on...you complain about a warrs self healing but ignore the dks? get real
    O I'm sorry, Paladins have a gap closer??? Wow I must have missed that. Ret Paladin is the most easily kited class and they have no gap closer. THAT WHY they have Hammer of Justice. So now please tell me why Arms Warriors should get Throwdown and be able to charge 5 times in 30 seconds?

Deleted
    Priests, shadow priests do insane dot dmg while warlock is the ''dots'' class.
    And dicipline/holy in arena is just retarded, to high heals, too long fears and to much mana regen. And lets not forget the shield that absorbs like 30k hp with a 15 sec cd. + Disarm.\

Nerf priest heals and dots and it will be more balanced.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rettypally View Post
    So now please tell me why Arms Warriors should get Throwdown and be able to charge 5 times in 30 seconds?
    Someone should ban this troll.

O I'm sorry, Paladins have a gap closer??? Wow I must have missed that. Ret Paladin is the most easily kited class and they have no gap closer. THAT WHY they have Hammer of Justice. So now please tell me why Arms Warriors should get Throwdown and be able to charge 5 times in 30 seconds?
    I would really like to know what game you are playing.

Quote Originally Posted by planrawsto View Post
    I love how everyone is whining "warriors, warriors!" This doesn't seem to be a PvP thread in particular and we're not that great in PvE.
    Everyone is whining warriors because this is basically a pvp thread. Look at the classes listed. FROST Mage, DK, Warrior, RESTO Druids. It's pvp specific.

Quote Originally Posted by K0tY View Post
    I lold @ people that voted Hunter.

http://www.arenastats.com/index.php?...00&mt=5&mg=200

Most under-represented class in arena and everyone is QQing about them being OP hahaha gimme a break.
    Just because they are under-represented has no baring on if a class is overpowered or not. All that really tells us is, not that many people play hunters in arena.

HOF?Talented Cleanse?Repetance?Judgement 45% Speed buff?15% speed buff?
    And you still want a gap closer?wow..
    Wasnt Charge 15 secs cd?
    Warriors have nerf coming 50% CS.
    Id vote frost mages
    Last edited by Skotinos; 2011-04-08 at 01:06 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanibus View Post
    Priests, shadow priests do insane dot dmg while warlock is the ''dots'' class.
    And dicipline/holy in arena is just retarded, to high heals, too long fears and to much mana regen. And lets not forget the shield that absorbs like 30k hp with a 15 sec cd. + Disarm.\

Nerf priest heals and dots and it will be more balanced.
    Oh yeah, SP dots costing 5k, getting insta dispelled and doing no damage that way is soo OP. We have enough mana problems allready.. Play a SP before you come saying something like that. 30k shield is only with a huge disc mastery. i have 8k sp in arena and my shield absorbs 16k. Disarm lasts max 4 sec with the horro effect and has 1,5min cd. Hardly overpowered.
    Dunno bout disc but i think shamans mana regen is better than disc.

15+ Year Old Account
    I love how everyone is whining "warriors, warriors!" This doesn't seem to be a PvP thread in particular and we're not that great in PvE.
    and yet... "Who deserves a nerf the most in pvp?"

did you vote without knowing what the poll was for?
    Last edited by Zapgreen; 2011-04-08 at 01:09 PM.
    "Always wash your berries before you eat them...And fly towards the sun!"

Am i the only one who think it's hilarious the one class getting nerfed the most in terms of survial in the next patch is the lowest? (ret paladin)

Deleted
    Currently I play Warrior PvP Protection and I must say that, even with 3k+ resilience, Warriors Fury or Arms can still hit like a truck, but I don't mind, in 1v1 they simple go to the ground! Still they need a nerf on their burst, I have seen people just melting in front of those dudes!

A Feral dps hits a lot too with his bleeds but I don't think it is very overpowered.
    Frost mage? They can hit very hard without needing to stop, but they can jump, ice block, put the staff it their ass, they'll still going to die like the little puppies they are!
    Rogues... they were a pain but resilience solved me a lot of issues from those dudes!
    Retribution paladins? Just wait them to bubble like little scared dogs, heal yourself to full hp and teach them who's their master!

Being Protection I won't speak about healers since my role doesn't allow me to kill any skilled healer, but my job is just to play with you and be the most annoying guy you ever known in a BG/Arena while the tunnel vision DPSers dudes finish with your little friends...

Someone should ban this troll.
    I would really like to know what game you are playing.

facetious:
    1. joking or jesting often inappropriately
    2. meant to be humorous or funny : not serious

All of a sudden mmo forums are super serious. Didnt realize we were being that pedantic.

So what is it?? 4 in 40 seconds? O MY GAWD!!! I was so off, ban me please!!!

16k+ dps in raids w/ 1508 resilience in my PVE set as arms.

Warriors aren't good in pve what?

Quote Originally Posted by wg15 View Post
    But I'd say Frost mages beside warriors. I mean, c'mon, Ice Lance spamming for 15k crits on 3k resilience...naah
    How the hell is that even possible? my mage got 4 mastery, 7k sp and im doing 12k icelances on non frozen targets with icelance with fof up? and yeah, mages might be " op " in some eyes, but its also the MOST TRAINED CLASS in the game, Im so fed up with my mage atm that I just want to roll over and die, cause im being trained all the freaking time .. and ofc its easy to escape a warrior as a mage, I play both btw, and I dont have a perticular problem as a warrior when it comes to mages, just learn to time spell reflects, fear and berserker rage, also use a cast sequence macro everytime you charge, it will wear them down hard!

when it comes to dks; having about a 15sec window of opportunity to kill a DK as a caster, is just fucktarded imo. so please, for the love of god, nerf them hard, their anti magic + anti root crap is just b.shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    People who vote frost mage are ignorant no#bs who doesn't realise blizzard don't care for 1v1.

because it was so not the same with mages? lolol mages are op
    because we have 1 decent spec in pvp and nothing really great in pve
    but mages are op. yap.
    Last edited by manofmagic; 2011-04-08 at 01:24 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by midgetsj View Post
    Just because they are under-represented has no baring on if a class is overpowered or not. All that really tells us is, not that many people play hunters in arena.
    Begons to wonder why.....

Seems people are getting raped by KFC's now and dont like it.

Any control class is good with a warrior these days

frost mage , warriors need a huge nerf
    and rogue need a little nerf too.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest most "nerf" x class threads are always about PvP. PvE is quite balanced and any good pve'er in a good guild doesn't like any class being nerfed because it hurts raid progression. That's my experience at least when I was in top end guilds. But ye, most egocentric players out here probably think me > anyone else on dps meters.

Anyway, I voted warriors too purely based on PvP experiences.

facetious:
    1. joking or jesting often inappropriately
    2. meant to be humorous or funny : not serious

All of a sudden mmo forums are super serious. Didnt realize we were being that pedantic.

So what is it?? 4 in 40 seconds? O MY GAWD!!! I was so off, ban me please!!!
    Actually its 3 in 45s, even glyphed and the soon change to talents it will only shave 3s off the cooldown to make it a 12s cooldown. That's 4 in 48s. Useful, but I'd prefer to keep the +2s onto charge stun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Parts of this thread make me laugh, other parts make me lose faith in humanity.