"You really forgot the poll bro"

Excuse me for parodying another threads name, I just felt it fit in with what I wanted to suggest. It has happened to me a few times, for which I feel quite dumb, wherein I have forgotten that to make a poll I must hit the poll button. I would just like to suggest putting in an option when editing a thread to have the option of adding a poll and, possibly, being able to modify the poll that is currently up to a limited extent. If there is already a way for someone to add a poll if forgotten initially, other than asking a moderator, then I apologize for bringing this up. :P
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

Not sure about editing one in progress, but fairly sure it can be done. Just haven't ever started a poll to check.