Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syridian View Post
    Thread title meant that it was almost immediate.
    pretty much this, when you condition us to already be alert and looking for something out of the ordinary by the thread title, it isnt gunna take long at all to find said anomaly, if your thread title wasnt so obvious i think it would have taken some people a bit longer as they wouldnt have been looking for something in particular

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    I noticed in less than a second... Swift look at the face, down to breasts and then back to check the face again... and yep, it was still a horrible face for a female... =P
    yep, i looked at the face said to my self WTF then covered it with my finger and looked at the BOOBIES

Viewing this on my phone, and before I zoomed in to see the post (cause font size size is about 0.5 when it loads), I said "why does he have a guy with breasts as his sig..."... yeah it took me longer to realize it wasn't your sig, that is was the post....
    Last edited by tobiashunter; 2011-04-14 at 02:10 PM. Reason: damn auto corrections.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm an Aphex Twin fan so seeing that pic is like... Yeah, it's that Aphex Twin pic.
    When someone asks, “What is best in life?” there’s only one answer: “To crush the newbs, see them driven before me, and read their lamentations on the forums” - Lylirra

Deleted
    As soon as the picture loaded. :/

I noticed just after I had rubbed one out... then I rubbed out a second.

Deleted
    Face > Bottoms > don't even care much for tits tbh. Actually, would rather have a girl with small ones than with big ones. Tight bottoms and pretty face and id go for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Less than a second. Was pretty easy to see :P
    Making your GIF Avatar to 20kb is hard. Especially when the original is 504kb

Is that James Hatfield?

Quote Originally Posted by Martyris View Post
    a split second, the face is to obvious.
    this, and you scroll down. so the first thing you see is a bearded face. then you see the boobies.

Notice what? Nice boobs!!!!!! Me want them so bad! They are so huge!!!!!

Oh.... is that a guy?

I noticed the beard and mustache first, then the entire face, before I realized the man's head was put on a woman's body.

I guess being a woman gave me a bit of advantage in this area. I'm really not much for being turned on by women's bodies.

This reminds me of the photo of a woman wearing a pair of underwear that says "NINTENDO" across the butt. You could either notice she had a great ass, but more often than not, people noticed the word "NINTENDO" first. It's hard to miss it with it being the main focus of the photo.

“You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

quick scan, almost instantatiosly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Notice what? Thats a nice set of cans on that man.

No fair I look at pictures from bottom to top :<

10+ Year Old Account
    The breasts caught my eye first due to the distinct white color of the bikini top (usually don't look at women's chests before I look at the face), but my eyes shot up and yeah. Try again though?

i did not noticed until i was done "playing with myself"
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Well considering I had to scroll down in order to see the epic amounts of cleavage, I noticed pretty quickly. Saw a dude's face, then saw a woman's body. Pretty easy to piece together quickly Small screens ftw?

Deleted
    Pretty fat tbh :P

Looked at face first so I noticed instantly. I'm an ass man and there's no ass there.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?