10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    Giving an NHL player a fine is like rolling up a newspaper and smacking a dog on the nose lightly. It does nothing. Suspending them 1/8 of the season and losing THAT pay... now you might start getting their attention.
    Depending on why they were fined, the team will usually pay it for them. Say if he were jumping the boards to defend another team mate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Overtime, one last call for blackhawks fans so finish all your...uhh..deep dish pizza?

Hopefully Chicago wins it so both series can keep going!

- - - Updated - - -

I hate long overtimes, it always stresses me out to watch.

- - - Updated - - -

Even though I have no stake in it right now!
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    garbles is gonna miss his bed time

10+ Year Old Account
    Well to bad for LA, hopefully they can close it out at home. I have an actual reason to root for them now, other then them not being Chicago: Gaborik! How could I have forgotten about him!
    You're a towel.

15+ Year Old Account
    My heart.....Oh.....Oh my heart!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, NHL has the most intense OT rules (IN the playoffs anyway) of any sport, in my opinion. On the edge completely.
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    My heart was breaking when it became 4-3, but luckily we stayed alive. We can be SO much better, especially Crawford. That said, I have a ton of respect for LA, but I totally underestimated them against us. They are nearly unstoppable. Honestly I've thought from the beginning of the Conference Finals that neither Eastern team has a chance of bringing home the cup this year. My opinion.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    what a good game to watch at a bar

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taros View Post
    My heart was breaking when it became 4-3, but luckily we stayed alive. We can be SO much better, especially Crawford. That said, I have a ton of respect for LA, but I totally underestimated them against us. They are nearly unstoppable. Honestly I've thought from the beginning of the Conference Finals that neither Eastern team has a chance of bringing home the cup this year. My opinion.
    I wouldn't count the Rangers out. Lundqvist can steal a series, St. Louis has them all playing hella-inspired, etc.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kreebs View Post
    Lundqvist pulled with 40 min to go. Zuccarello stay classy please.
    Ok, I assume you are talking about the goalie interference. If you watch the replay, Zucs doesn't even touch Tokarski.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    No one saw the NHL getting it right for once? Prust got 2, you have to give Moore 2.
    While I agree it was a bad hit, if Prust gets two for a hit that fractures someone's jaw and looked intentional, then why should Moore get 2 for a hit when he didn't injure the player? It should be 1 game if Prust got 2. They specifically said Prust got 2 because Stepan was injured.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taros View Post
    Don't forget that the Rangers took both games from the Blackhawks this season. And the Rangers have added offense since then with St. Louis.
    Last edited by Reg; 2014-05-29 at 03:32 PM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hawks haven't lost a game 5, 6, or 7 since 2 post seasons ago against Phoenix. 12-0 in the last two playoffs.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    While I agree it was a bad hit, if Prust gets two for a hit that fractures someone's jaw and looked intentional, then why should Moore get 2 for a hit when he didn't injure the player? It should be 1 game if Prust got 2. They specifically said Prust got 2 because Stepan was injured.
    I'm a firm believer that injuries shoulden't determine the length of a suspension, it's just a cheap cop out for the NHL to not suspend someone for longer than they should. Severity of the hit and maliciousness should be more contributing factors I believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    I'm a firm believer that injuries shoulden't determine the length of a suspension, it's just a cheap cop out for the NHL to not suspend someone for longer than they should. Severity of the hit and maliciousness should be more contributing factors I believe.
    Even then comparing the maliciousness between the hits, Prust clearly had an intent and maliciousness that Moore's did not. Weise and Moore had been going at it all night, so it's not like Moore just chose a target at random to layout.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose but I mean the hits were identical, pretty sure everryone was expecting 2 (at least in my circles)

the initial suspension should have been 5 imo
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2014-05-29 at 05:49 PM.

prust was also considered a repeat offender. this was moore's first suspension. they probably shouldn't be equal if one is repeat offender status.

Deleted
    Stick directly in the face and gets a penatly. Gonna be a tuff' night for Montreal.

10+ Year Old Account
    God these officials are terrible, they do realize they can call Interference AND Embellishment right? So terrible to watch.

they shoulda just called a dive there after the rangers pp. that guy from montreal looked like he was doing his flying like superman impression in front of the ref.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by macphistofly View Post
    they shoulda just called a dive there after the rangers pp. that guy from montreal looked like he was doing his flying like superman impression in front of the ref.
    His name is Brad Richards and play for the Rangers, just to clear things up abit. And Brassard with another dive. Crist.
    Last edited by mmoca0c62387e3; 2014-05-30 at 01:31 AM.

HAHAHAbs homer accusing other teams players of diving?

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats Reg.
    Ole Ole Ole...
    Last edited by Greeney; 2014-05-30 at 02:20 AM.