10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    ohwell, 1 loss isnt the end of the world, and tonights game just showed one thing.... Everyone thought the canucks were just going to walk right past the bruins took 59 minutes before they got a goal.... sooo heres to game 2
    did you see the start of the first periode b4 the 4min pen?

Woohoo! Go 'Nucks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Did anyone else feel that game was dominated by the referees?

I guess they wanted to be first star this evening.

Oh sorry, I guess I get a penalty for that.

Tough to watch from my poolside view here in Hawaii, heading home now for the rest of the series.

As happy as I was to watch Lucic get tossed around by a team the haters keep calling soft, I hope we can get Hamhuis back for g2.

Also freaking Chara, I didn't give him enough credit before but if it had to be a Bruin, after g1 the CS goes to Chara. He's a big beast and can move so much better than I remember.

I agree marcelos that wasn't a goalie trip I think the embellishment will be picked up by the refs once they watch the tape though.

I'm still sticking to my prediction of a sweep, but I'm stoked to say I think every game will be this close, and this good.

i laughed so hard when i saw Sedin get pushed into the Bruins goalie by the bruins own player and Tim's like WTFF was that for and Sedins like.. it wasnt me!! talk about ops.

Canucks dominated the game period 1 and 2, period 3 was kinda iffy. but the first 15 mins the Bruins couldnt even keep up.

Literaly surprised Tim actually saved as many as he did.

the hip check Hamhuis pulled was super funny, and whys everyone complaining, its a legitimate check , not illegal at all. no point punching at him.
    Loungo played really well didnt let in any stupid goals or anything.

and who woulda thought Torres scores the winning goal. way to go for the underdog.
    1/0 and 3 to go.

10+ Year Old Account
    CBC was just showing a poll of what Canadian hockey fans were cheering for Canucks.

Calgary Flame fans - 72%
    Toronto Maple Leafs - 83%
    Ottawa Senators - 93%

canucks didn't dominate the game because of thomas, he kept it close.

that was a full game of canucks being in the bruins' zone..
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    canucks didn't dominate the game because of thomas, he kept it close.

that was a full game of canucks being in the bruins' zone..
    the canucks didnt dominate that game at all.... if they had dominated then the sedin twins would of done more than they did.....

10+ Year Old Account

FALCON PUNCH!

15+ Year Old Account
    the canucks didnt dominate that game at all.... if they had dominated then the sedin twins would of done more than they did.....
    i am sorry but most of that game was played in the boston zone. canucks clearly dominated except for on the power play. what was on the scoreboard doesn't even reflect how the game went.

10+ Year Old Account
    butthurt bruins fan? Vancouver dominated that game tim thomas just had a blinder of a game.. Looking forward to game 2!

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    did you see the start of the first periode b4 the 4min pen?
    Did you? Last I checked they didn't score until there was 19 seconds left in the 3rd. Getting shots on the goal tender, who's stopping them, doesn't equal domination. If it does then the Bruins dominated that game cause they had what, 3 or 4, more shots in on Luongo. And Vancouver hardly dominated Boston's zone. There was a lot of back and forth.

Both teams played very well, other than all the stupid penalties. Krejci, cross checking? Come on you gotta be smarter. I understand he was looking out for Lucic, but you can't take stupid penalties.

This is hardly going to be a faceroll series for either team.

Also, just to be that guy... THE GOAL SHUDNT HAV COUNTD IT WAS OFFSIDS!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuukkatime View Post

well,two can play at this game

KEWL STORY BRO!!!!UMAD?????

Quote Originally Posted by Lilcheeks View Post
    lol alright. we'll see in a week. there will be a lot of back-quoting going on I'm sure.
    lols

10characters
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Canucks fans get worse and worse everyday. Everything Marcelos said when the Wings were still in it, you all are saying now. Gonna bitch out yourselves?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuukkatime View Post
    Even though I assume you don't believe that, since you are just being 'that guy', I'm going to post this just in case there is someone out there who does think it was offside.

1:00 does a freeze frame of Kesler and the puck crossing the blue line.

And to the guys shouting "hey it took 59 minutes to score" yeah, other the other way to look at it, with 19 seconds to go the Bruins bottle crashed. Before the 4 minute high sticking call Thomas had already made like 4-5 saves & Vancouver had already whiffed on 2-3 shots, i don't know what your definition of domination is - but that's pretty close to my definition!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

I'm jus gonna say both the Bruins and the Canucks played a terrific game, it wasnt always in Bostons end otherwise how would Boston have just a few shots more than Loungo? shot count was like 36/34 seems pretty even to me.

The video clearly shows it wasn't offside. maybe some1 photoshopped it. lol
    However angry Boston might be that they got scored on hey they played really well. Tim Thomas was amazing same with Lou , one was just a lil better. I felt the Canucks had more opportunity with the puck, but Boston didnt lose control of it as much as San Jose did back then. they kept things in line and played smart. yesterday was anyones game pretty much and thats what Boston needs to compete.

Still theres plenty to come, i'm jus glad Raffi was the winner of a Canuck game for once.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    I'm calling game 3 to be the night where both Thomas and Luongo have awful nights and the game ends up 9-8 or something.
    red panda red panda red panda!