Bettman just said on NHL Hour that, "Expansion isn't in the cards. We like where we are now." So looks like no new teams for awhile.
    Last edited by bluesfan18; 2012-03-08 at 11:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Until all 30 teams are profitable, we shouldn't expand.

There were talks with the new realignment that they wanted to expand within 2 years to even out the conferences. But since the realignment is up in the air right now, so are the new teams. I remember them talking about Seattle, Las Vegas, Kansas City, Toronto(2nd Team), and somewhere else, were all possible choices for expansion teams.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesfan18 View Post
    There were talks with the new realignment that they wanted to expand within 2 years to even out the conferences. But since the realignment is up in the air right now, so are the new teams. I remember them talking about Seattle, Las Vegas, Kansas City, Toronto(2nd Team), and somewhere else, were all possible choices for expansion teams.
    quebec would make the most sense.. but only if phx moves

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    quebec would make the most sense.. but only if phx moves
    Seattle if they get the Arena deal done, imo.

How have I not seen this already? Has anyone else seen this?

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish more players did stuff like that haha.

15+ Year Old Account
    Haha! nah i've never seen that. Awesome dude.

F*** the blackhawks!!!! Blues all the way!

Bruins only gave up a single goal tonight. I'm in shock after the way they've been playing these past couple of months.

It's going to be nice being able to actually watch their games this weekend. vs Capitals on NHL Network Saturday and @ Pittsburgh Sunday on NBC. I don't think the Caps will be too much trouble, but if Crosby does end up coming back Sunday the B's might be in some trouble.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuukkatime View Post
    Bruins only gave up a single goal tonight. I'm in shock after the way they've been playing these past couple of months.

It's going to be nice being able to actually watch their games this weekend. vs Capitals on NHL Network Saturday and @ Pittsburgh Sunday on NBC. I don't think the Caps will be too much trouble, but if Crosby does end up coming back Sunday the B's might be in some trouble.
    That's a big "if". It might be just a feign to rally Pittsburgh in the final hours of the season. He plays a few shifts just to solidify the team and fans. I'm cynical though.

If Crosby comes back and Malkins play isn't diminished by it, the East is in serious, serious trouble. Cynicism or no, that's how it's gonna happen.

Not yet, we still got a loss on you guys. It's coming though, the Rangers are playing like shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ostrichsized View Post
    Not yet, we still got a loss on you guys. It's coming though, the Rangers are playing like shit.
    You guys looked good against Boston on Sunday. Lundqvist is probably getting fatigued starting all of those games. Or maybe Torterella is just not yelling loud enough.

Our D falling apart at the moment. A lot of it has to do with Staal getting ice time he isn't ready for. I just hope we get it out of our system before the playoffs. The Blues are looking great though, you guys have a legit shot this year.

Thanks. Same goes to you guys. We play similar hockey and right now it's working. I just hope we can hold on. I'd rather see you in the top spot in the East than Boston or Pittsburgh.

I have a really bad feeling about Pittsburgh...

Well tonight we technically beat you. Ottawa's goalie, Ben Bishop, was with our organization for awhile. He was the best goalie in the OHL before being traded.
    Last edited by bluesfan18; 2012-03-09 at 05:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    # Winning 3-2!