Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Caps looked like such shit in the last 2 minutes lol.

COYOTES in 7 Rangers in 7

yeah

Devils 7
    Coyotes 6

Year of the Bankrupt

Deleted
    Devils in 6
    Kings in 4

World cup stuff: Germany just lost against Norway. With 4:12. No, that's not a typo, that is four to twelve. I feel juuuuust a little embarassed right now. It's not like we are a big hockey nation, far from it, soccer is the big deal here. There are more hockey referees in Canada then players in Germany. But they could at least have tried to put up a fight :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    ]So how about the Marlies Fuzzzie? Swept Rochester in 4 games, ousted Abbotsford in 5 games and will be playing in the Western Conference finals this year against the Oklahoma City Barons. Who says there isn't playoff hockey in Toronto
    Yeah, pretty sweet. I was reading about it all in the Star the other day. Hopefully I'll be able to catch some games but I never check the schedule.

Also I see lots of people counting out the devils. At least they're giving them to game 7. Then I remember a lot of people who said they wouldn't make it to the conference finals last round. It's going to be tough going, but I'm going with

LA in 6
    Devils in 7

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Stl in 7
    Nsh in 6
    Wsh
    in 7
    Phi in 6
    Ouch. My Washington guess was the only one that was even close.

LA in 5
    Rangers in 6

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Yeah, pretty sweet. I was reading about it all in the Star the other day. Hopefully I'll be able to catch some games but I never check the schedule.

Also I see lots of people counting out the devils. At least they're giving them to game 7. Then I remember a lot of people who said they wouldn't make it to the conference finals last round. It's going to be tough going, but I'm going with

LA in 6
    Devils in 7
    The first game is on Thursday at 8PM, not sure if the game is on Rogers TV or Leafs TV.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Ouch. My Washington guess was the only one that was even close.

LA in 5
    Rangers in 6
    did you just throw darts at names with your picks or what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    did you just throw darts at names with your picks or what?
    It's the damn Underdog Playoffs. And if I choose the underdog, the favorite wins (if barely).

Deleted
    Kopitar! 1-0 for LA...

Kings looking very solid in first few minutes.

well.....that was a rare hiccup
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

From center ice?

Ouch.... should be 3-0 not 1-1, don't fail us now Quick.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rykin View Post
    Ouch.... should be 3-0 not 1-1, don't fail us now Quick.
    Yeah, it could have been 8-0 yesterday, but Smith was amazing and had great support by his team mates, who blocked tons of shots.

15+ Year Old Account
    ROTFLMAO. Want more proof that the Yotes have no real fans and that is a horrible, horrible location for a franchise? Last night, before Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals, the first in franchise history, you could get tickets hours before the game online for THIRTY FOUR DOLLARS. There are tons of seats available right now for game 2 for between $33 and $45 per seat. Average price of a ticket remaining for game 1 last night was $96. Average price of tickets currently available for other teams:
    Game 3 in LA: $384
    Game 1 in New York: $509
    Game 3 in New Jersey: $603

Playoff tickets in Phoenix are hilariously cheap. But no you guys, they have a real fanbase lol.

You can get two seats behind the net, one row from the glass for $199 each for game 2. Those same tickets cost you $100-120 for a REGULAR SEASON game in Detroit. I don't even want to think about what they cost you in Toronto.

---------- Post added 2012-05-14 at 12:54 PM ----------

Dale Hunter stepped down as the Caps coach. Not sure if that surprises me or not really. Can't wait to see who the next guy they bring in and then have mediocre playoff performances is. Maybe they will realize the issue isn't/wasn't Hunter/Bourdreau and will address the real issue of their "star" players being awful in the playoffs.
    Last edited by conscript; 2012-05-14 at 04:55 PM.

im loving all these new people coming on here out of no where just becaues their team is in the conference finals. seriously, i really loathe bandwagon fans.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinoashi View Post
    im loving all these new people coming on here out of no where just becaues their team is in the conference finals. seriously, i really loathe bandwagon fans.
    I couldn't care less. Let them have their fun while it lasts and enjoy the added support of your team if it's still in.

if you'd notice from my avatar, mine has been out since round one. i am just reffering to people that do not activily frequent here, unless their team is doing well. w/e i'm just being my normal ahole self. i'll be alright in the morning i'm sure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinoashi View Post
    if you'd notice from my avatar, mine has been out since round one. i am just reffering to people that do not activily frequent here, unless their team is doing well. w/e i'm just being my normal ahole self. i'll be alright in the morning i'm sure.
    Yeah, that's why I added "if it's still in". Don't worry, mine (Preds) are out too, not trying to piss you off or anything.

I'm bandwagoning a team in every series, always! Makes it more fun to cheer for something, rather than "only" watch good hockey.