15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Clearly, they're bandwagon fans. It just took a while for the Wings to reach a point where bandwagoners would leave.

Or they have IRL stuff, who knows?
    script and irony don't seem like bandwagon fans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then why have they abandoned you?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know, I would be happy with Ottawa passing Toronto for 5th in the East, they can have fun tangling with Boston or Montreal in the first round. Washington is not much of a threat to the Leafs to be honest, neutralize Ovechkin and the whole team crumbles because they have very limited secondary scoring.

10+ Year Old Account
    That Hossa shoot out goal was a rocket!

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    You know, I would be happy with Ottawa passing Toronto for 5th in the East, they can have fun tangling with Boston or Montreal in the first round. Washington is not much of a threat to the Leafs to be honest, neutralize Ovechkin and the whole team crumbles because they have very limited secondary scoring.
    I would rather be that team that gets real hot just as the playoffs are starting, I just hope Boston takes the division.

10+ Year Old Account
    the trick is to lose the last two games and plummet to the #8 seed right before the playoffs start, then you're golden

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    the trick is to lose the last two games and plummet to the #8 seed right before the playoffs start, then you're golden
    Sounds like SJ every year. Also, Toronto isn't bad enough for that to happen
    Last edited by Rennadrel; 2013-04-13 at 03:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    where did the rest of the red wings fans go? conscript, irony why are you leaving me alone!
    Reddit has a mobile app, this site does not.

New job has everything blocked, so I'm no longer able to waste time on MMO-champ.

I'm a Redditor now.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rangers really need the win tonight.

Price was playing like I hope he does come the playoffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    This Rangers-Islanders game is pretty intense o.O

Hope to see Rangers win it in OT.
    Leafs are having fun with Montreal's empty net.

Not sure how any Leafs fan would prefer to go up against Boston over Montreal when Habs only win against us comes from a 5 minute powerplay and a ref from Quebec clearly screwing Bozak in the faceoff circle.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am so happy for Hank right now. Finally getting his first shutout of the season.

Good to see Girardi stepping up after some bad games as of late...
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bahaha I love it! Fuck Montreal! Chirpy bunch of wussbags can't beat the "lowly" Leafs. I love it how they try to push back against us and wind up getting slaughtered. If there was a statement game for Toronto, it was tonight and they came out firing on all cylinders. Good to see multiple players contributing in the win. Leading up to the playoffs, having players producing means a lot to success.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elgefar View Post
    I am so happy for Hank right now. Finally getting his first shutout of the season.

Good to see Girardi stepping up after some bad games as of late...
    Yeah, Hank deserved that shutout. Both teams played tough though, Islanders have been hot as of late and teams that finish the season strong are usually tough in the playoffs. And you got that right about Girardi, he's made some shitty plays in the past couple games, so seeing him push forward and join the offensive push was nice. And that goal was perfect placement.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bob clinches the Vezina tonight in my mind. Also Minnesota could very well choke their way out of the playoffs for the 2nd straight year. Only this time it would be about 200 million times worse

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do they Leafs play every single Saturday?

also judging by the post game stuff on HNIC, I don't think the Oilers are confident at their rebuild.
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2013-04-14 at 04:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    tonight was the first game of the season where Quick looked like his old self, he made a bunch of big saves in the 2nd period to keep the game even while the Ducks were the outplaying the Kings, then the Kings took over, it was a carbon copy of the way they won last year and boy has it been a tough wait for Quick to return to form, but I think he's there now

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Do they Leafs play every single Saturday?

also judging by the post game stuff on HNIC, I don't think the Oilers are confident at their rebuild.
    They need to trade a couple of their forwards for good quality elite defense, unfortunately that is going to be hard to come by. They haven't drafted any shut down defenders nor do they have those elite potential offensive guys on the blue line in their system. I mean you look what Toronto gave up to get Phaneuf and as much as people have ripped on him for his poor play under Ron Wilson, he has been pretty damn good for most of this season with Carlyle behind the bench coaching a defensive style system with proper positional play. Unfortunately for the Oilers, there isn't a lot of elite defensive talent out there on the market right now. Maybe they should have made a pitch to Toronto for Luke Schenn last summer, though I think in hindsight he would have thrived under Carlyle eventually.

And Toronto is having a great season, I don't know why they are getting discounted as a playoff team because the talent and effort are there. Reimer may not be playing God Mode Goalie but he has been nothing but solid this year and he has rebounded from tough losses exceptionally well and there has only been one period where the team went into a slump where multiple losses were accumulated, and they still got points out of those games too. 5 losses in a row where the team had points in all but 1 game, not too shabby I think. 7-1-2 in their last 10, they are rolling along at a nice pace and working hard every night. Carlyle did the right thing in not over working his players last night after they got a 4-1 lead, Gardiner had 23 minutes of ice time while Phaneuf only played 17. He gave depth guys more opportunity to play and let the guys who generally play the most rest their legs. Having a rested club going into a 4 games in 7 days week starting Monday makes a lot of sense. The Leafs are 6 points back of Montreal for the division lead, and we still have one more home game against them on the 27th. With 7 games to go and some interesting match ups to finish off the season, they are critical points that could put us in a better playoff position. We have a back to back this week at home against New Jersey tomorrow and in Washington Tuesday, at home to the Islanders on Thursday and then a Saturday night date in Ottawa. Then back to back Wednesday and Thursday in Florida the week after with the Saturday night home game against Montreal.

I'd laugh if the Leafs win the next 7 in a row and wind up winning the division.
    Last edited by Rennadrel; 2013-04-14 at 02:32 PM.

Deleted
    Guys i would appreciate if you could help me choose who will win between these 3 matches im going to bet alot of money on the 15th

Nashville - Vancouver
    Chicago - Dallas
    Boston - Ottawa

currently i think its

Vancouver,Chicago,Boston
    are these one the best ones to bet on?
    ;D /thanks

Mod Warning: You can talk about games you placed bets on or won but don't ask forum members to help you place bets.

baah sorry didnt know ..
    Last edited by mmocaedbdc5df2; 2013-04-14 at 02:38 PM.