15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    There are a few Canucks fans who post too.
    That's true. Nice win last night too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I know a PHX fan, poor soul even bought a jersey. AND wears it....

I support Colorado, so there's a little voice from Australia flying the flag at least!
    Speaking of which, that Calgary keeper really put on a show, couple of times we should have at least equalised, but he bloody kept doing his job....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivenda View Post
    Oh my god, what nightmare I woke up till this morning... How the FUCK can the Blackhawks lose 2-6?! I mean fair enough they lose but really 2-6? I heard it was something with 5 goals in PP, seriously, the two last games the Blackhawks have really disapointed me, really thought they would win atleast one of the two games... I really wanted to see some payback from last seasons playoff. CHICAGO WAKE THE FUCK UP!
    Chicago lost those games because you came onto the forums and talked about how great it would be for Chicago to beat Tampa and Vancouver. You jinxed them. Myself and other 'Nuck fans made the same mistake during last year's playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    You jinxed them. Myself and other 'Nuck fans made the same mistake during last year's playoffs.
    That part made me laugh.

The Bruins have been deadly at scoring back to back goals lately. The game vs Toronto: 2 Goals scored within 14 secs, 2 goals scored within 27 seconds, 2 goal scored within 9 secs. Tonight's game: 2 goals scored with 24 seconds. Unreal

Note: Those numbers are a give or take a min. I CBA to find the official stats. But they are pretty close.

Another pair of back to back goals, 47 seconds inbetween this time.

Another great game by the B's, Starting to look like that team from from June 15th 2011.
    Last edited by Cheddabezze; 2011-11-08 at 02:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheddabezze View Post
    That part made me laugh.
    I hate you

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Some of my pool picks are failing! Namely VILLE LEINO.

red panda red panda red panda!

10+ Year Old Account
    how come the Caps are only losing to teams they should slaughter? 9-3 with losses being oilers canucks and islanders. but i still love ovi and the guys. ROCK THE RED

Loved what I saw last night in the Islanders/Bruins game. 6-2. Chasing Nabokov out of the game in the first. Quick back to back goals. Tuukka looked great. Seguin was on fire. He had some amazing chances, but passes ended up in his skates. He stuck with it though and almost scored.

It almost seems like in order for them to get going, they need some one to get hurt pretty badly. Paille took that slapshot to the face, then the Bruins start putting the puck in the back of the net. Horton takes that hit in the Finals last year, and then they walk all over Vancouver.

Don't want to jinx it, but I think they might finally have their shit together. They definitely have looked like the team they should be these past couple of games.

I do not have so much interest in games.Because i am really busy because of my job and study.Not too interested in any of the games on right now, just kinda flipping back and forth between Phoenix/Detroit and Tampa/Pittsburgh. Would prefer to watch New York/Washington over those two, but oh well. I'm really waiting for the Blackhawks and Canucks game later.

Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    Some of my pool picks are failing! Namely VILLE LEINO.

Yeah I picked Leino as well. He has to be the biggest bust this year so far. You'd think with all the talent on Buffalo that he'd be doing much better. Hopefully he picks it up soon damn it. haha. BTW Subban and Kronwall? Really? There are much better d-men you could have picked. :P

Quote Originally Posted by surfbum35 View Post
    how come the Caps are only losing to teams they should slaughter? 9-3 with losses being oilers canucks and islanders. but i still love ovi and the guys. ROCK THE RED
    Considering Edmonton is one of the best teams going in the Western conference right now...I don't see that as shocking. The other two are inexcusable though :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Why does it bother you that they are doing well? Could it be that Toronto is a team on the rise? Not saying they're perfect (read my previous posts for what I think could be improved) but you have to give some of their players credit. They're pushing in the right direction.
    I don't hate the Leafs, have said a lot of positive things about them as well.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

I kinda like seeing teams that were shit do well. Even Edmonton, Colorado... LA over the years as well. In fact LA has become one of my favorite teams in this league.

And the Canucks are not missing Ehrhoff at all, which I knew all along. Before Edler got injured last season he was on pace to beat Ehrhoff in point. He's tied or leading the league right now.
    I remember it all too well

Lets go avalanche!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not happy with the hawks pk at all from the other night.... canucks scored on 5/6 of their pp's? like wth?!?! On top of that one of our two goals was a complete fluke by frolik... they played so bad, idk what was with the pk... Rematch is coming soon canucks fans =]

15+ Year Old Account
    Glad the Wings have found their stride again. Hatty for Franzen.

Curly fries!!!!
    Last edited by conscript; 2011-11-09 at 03:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by surfbum35 View Post
    Kind of like the Leafs. Annihilating Pittsburgh and then losing to Boston and Florida? Really?

And they weren't even near losses. They were blowouts.

Couldn't believe that Buffalo came back and beat Winnipeg, though. That hurts the Jets, they needed that win.

Kind of like the Leafs. Annihilating Pittsburgh and then losing to Boston and Florida? Really?
    I'm not too bothered with losing to Boston (overall, Boston is a better team right now imo), but yeah losing to the Panthers... /facepalm

10+ Year Old Account

And they weren't even near losses. They were blowouts.

Couldn't believe that Buffalo came back and beat Winnipeg, though. That hurts the Jets, they needed that win.
    Im glad you all think that there's easy teams to beat...

10+ Year Old Account
    Now again I ask you guys again, how the fuck can the Blackhawks lose for the 3th time in a ROW? Srsly, what the hell have happened the past games, they should have beaten St. Louis, really. It all looked so good, and now what the fuck 3 lost games in a row. I said it in the past; WAKE THE FUCK UP CHICAGO. :< Sad panda is really sad this morning...