Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, the idea of Mackinnon, Drouin, or Jones was nice while it lasted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elgefar View Post
    This game has everything, even a hattrick for Brad Richards.
    I'm kind of hoping for a second hattrick. Maybe Nash or Cally can score two more lol

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    So Karlsson could be back for Ottawa if they go deep in the playoffs this year. He has already been cleared for contact and is skating pretty well, but I don't think he will be able to play for at least a couple of weeks, if they let him. If not, he will prepare to be in game shape for the start of the season. The kid's a fucking beast man!

15+ Year Old Account
    so detroit is offcially in the driver seat now for the wests 8 seed.

they are 2 points back of 8th (Tied with dallas) but have 1 game in hand on dallas, and 2 on columbus...

Looks like we are battling for a top 3 pick in the draft lol. Watched the Chicago game last night and realized that it was more the Admirals vs. Blackhawks, than the Preds vs Blackhawks.

OT loss for the Jets. Too bad it wasn't regulation.

Either way it looks like we win 1 game (not in shootout, which is unlikely anyway) now and we clinch at this point.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2013-04-20 at 10:46 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    That Winnipeg game was pretty wild. A Jets game would be fun as hell to go to, their fans are crazy. Big game for Detroit tonight, they got a game in hand and traditionally do well against the Canucks but am I the only one who wants to see Columbus in the playoffs? Both teams prob go out in 5~ to Chicago anyways but it would be fun to see one of the lower echelon teams in there.

I'll be watching the Toronto/Ottawa game tonight, hopefully the atrocious refing skips a night!
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2013-04-20 at 11:17 PM.

I'll be watching the Toronto/Ottawa game tonight, hopefully the atrocious refing skips a night!
    Nope.

Apparently when leafs score and they don't call a penalty on a play they can change their mind and take away the goal for goalie interference.
    Where was that last year when Spezza scored on us while sitting on Reimer?
    Last edited by Greeney; 2013-04-20 at 11:48 PM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Nope.

Apparently when leafs score and they don't call a penalty on a play they can change their mind and take away the goal for goalie interference.
    Where was that last year when Spezza scored on us while sitting on Reimer?
    Where was the penalty last year when Gionta ran over Reimer and gave him that concussion that ruined his season?

I don't even see how that was goaltender interference on the goal shot. Komarov was only in the crease during the initial shot which would have been interference (had it gone in), after the puck bounced away Komarov got pushed to the side of the net by Philips (I think) and both were screening Anderson when the puck went in, even on the overhead he wasn't touching him, at least not enough to stop him from making the save anyway. He clearly didn't see it and had to cry like a little fucking bitch.

There was a penalty on Gionta if I remember right. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    A Jets game would be fun as hell to go to, their fans are crazy.!
    Depends.. your throat and ears hurt like a bitch for a week afterwords >.<
    Last edited by SMT12; 2013-04-21 at 12:08 AM.

Chris Neil... what a piece of absolute shit.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dear Dion: If you want to be a true captain, go out there and knock the living fuck out of Neil and stand up for your teammates.

Oh hey, JVR scored, it really should be 2-0 right now though.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reimer is awesome. Just as I post this Ottawa scores, fuck. Glad to see Dion is still overly committing to an engagement in his own end. Fuck that pissed me off when he was here.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    How the fuck was that cross checking penalty on Grabovski not called? Seriously NHL refs are fucking incompetent as shit!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Was the Phaneuf being ontop of and chain crosschecking Zibinijad before the Sens goal going to be called? If that wasn't, I don't see how any other cross checks in the game would be called lol.

Also, lol headbutt.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well this has been a boring 3rd period so far. The Leafs need that extra insurance policy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    so detroit is offcially in the driver seat now for the wests 8 seed.

they are 2 points back of 8th (Tied with dallas) but have 1 game in hand on dallas, and 2 on columbus...
    You sound like a Leafs fan of the last few years (except this year, of course!) -- at least I can give you credit for not giving up on your team!

---------- Post added 2013-04-20 at 06:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Well this has been a boring 3rd period so far. The Leafs need that extra insurance policy
    And Kadri delivers!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    And the refs give Ottawa another power play. Not that it matters, 2nd best in the league on the PK, there is no point in even giving the Leafs penalties to be honest, it won't give the other team more of an opportunity to score :P

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    You make it sound like the refs are just throwing penalties at the Leafs, lol. Reimer was amazing tonight, is that 50 SoG I see? Congrats on the playoff birth.