Thread: [TV] Glee

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gays and retards? The fuck...

I can confirm Glee is a lot of peoples' dirty little secret. I have friends people would NEVER guess they love Glee.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Deleted
    Glee is a real "gossipy show" with a lot of trash talk and people overreacting to small things. I watched season one and about halfway through it i got extremely tired of it but i finished it just for the sake of it. I'm a dancer myself and I've been doing some musical as well and i can tell that not everyone acts like they do in Glee and if they do people avoid them as well as they can. I love the music from glee but i just can't stand all the bitching about petty little problems...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i wish i could continue watching season 3, but it suddenly stopped airing in Australia for god knows what reason, instead they decided to play season 2 episodes that I've already seen. Bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    Well i wish i could continue watching season 3, but it suddenly stopped airing in Australia for god knows what reason, instead they decided to play season 2 episodes that I've already seen. Bullshit.
    /couch
    bootleg
    /couch

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.