Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[Movies] Men in Black 3

The trailer just came out, and I gotta say, I'm not too sure.

So, what, K is just a figment of his imagination? This whole time? Did he pop out of some time-space deal? This site suggests he was wiped out of history. Either way, sounds very not MIB to me.

Edit: changed the video link to something that works.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2011-12-15 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    The trailer just came out, and I gotta say, I'm not too sure.

[video=youtube;WjiOsRfVUVU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjiOsRfVUVU[video]

So, what, K is just a figment of his imagination? This whole time? Did he pop out of some time-space deal? This site suggests he was wiped out of history. Either way, sounds very not MIB to me.
    Alien Time Travel, i can buy it. Honestly it looks better than MIB 2

10+ Year Old Account
    I will watch it when it comes out. It looks kinda funny and Tommy Lee Jones + Will Smith is a great match up.

Looks good enough to watch to me.

Better then the vast majority of movies out today! I love me some will smith! He is my third favorite actor after Robert Downey JR and Nic Cage (Yep)

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Alien Time Travel, i can buy it. Honestly it looks better than MIB 2
    Anything is better then MIB2

15+ Year Old Account
    Might be ok. It's a fun movie. Don't look for anything too profound and you'll probably have fun and enjoy it.

Deleted
    Well it might be good looks ok so far with the trailer liked the first 2 movies.

15+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't look terrible. I don't know why but Will Smith seemed less.. will smithy..

Back in the late 90's, they did a MIB the Animated Series for a few years that I was all about. I remember an episode in which Will Smith's character is the only one who notices that other agents are "vanishing from the timeline". Turns out some anti alien nut was traveling back in time and wiping out the Agents before they could help Aliens settle on Earth. Eventually he had to go back in time and save the day and you know the drill.

This movie looks an awful lot like that (which isn't a bad thing, it was a good story).

But hell, as long as it's better than MIB II.

Deleted
    Cool another sequel Hollywood just doesn't make enough imo..

but this will be a great family film, good special effects and entertaining so I'm looking forward to it..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MorTvicR View Post
    Cool another sequel Hollywood just doesn't make enough imo..

but this will be a great family film, good special effects and entertaining so I'm looking forward to it..
    Family film? The first two were well beyond family film.

But yeah, I will definitely check it out. Not that it will be bad, but I have low expectations. Which is always a good thing.

Deleted
    Family film? The first two were well beyond family film.

But yeah, I will definitely check it out. Not that it will be bad, but I have low expectations. Which is always a good thing.

they are family films PG, As in the whole family can watch them.. No sex, no people getting chopped up or shot in the head, no swearing MiBII was shown a few weeks ago on TV at 5pm, Before the watershed - Which makes it a Family film...

Deleted
    Man, Will Smith just doesn't age. I hope he never dies.

10+ Year Old Account
    they are family films PG, As in the whole family can watch them.. No sex, no people getting chopped up or shot in the head, no swearing MiBII was shown a few weeks ago on TV at 5pm, Before the watershed - Which makes it a Family film...
    Actually they're PG-13. Also the video is down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Actually they're PG-13. Also the video is down.
    in the UK we just use PG as in Parental Guidance, So you can be 3 and as long as there's an adult you can enter the theatre Doctor Who is consisted PG..

10+ Year Old Account
    in the UK we just use PG as in Parental Guidance, So you can be 3 and as long as there's an adult you can enter the theatre Doctor Who is consisted PG..
    Yeah in the states we go G, PG(same as yours),Pg-13 basically pg but for 13 up, R and the almost never used NC-17. Ya need an ID or parent for R. Though i hear back in the 80s we only went up to PG.

Deleted
    Whats an R film is that like 18? so any age can enter an R film as long as there's an adult?

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats an R film is that like 18? so any age can enter an R film as long as there's an adult?
    17+ or with an adult.

MIB 1 and 2 had swearing, it wasn't really a family film here.

10+ Year Old Account
    17+ or with an adult.

MIB 1 and 2 had swearing, it wasn't really a family film here.
    Though CN shows it on regular hours these days give it up for changing standards and TV censors.

Oh and yeah 17+ NC-17 is ironically our 18+ no exception one. That or X but i've NEVER seen or even HEARD of one with that rating. I think it was retired for NC-17. Oh and in gaming terms our ratings go EC(LITERALLY everyone though it stands for early childhood) E or everyone, E10+(don't ask me recent) or everyone 10+(again don't ask me), T or teen as in 13+, M or 17+ and AO or adults only which is INCREDIBLY rare and TBH even my hentai games have a different rating than that so yeah not really used.

But yeah we have some screwy ratings i have a few import games from europe and BOTH got T here but in europe one of em got 7+ the other your obvious counterpart 12+. So yeah different standards.
    Last edited by Sorrior; 2011-12-14 at 10:55 AM.