How do YOU change you're characters size?

So today I saw someone running around the size of Cho'gall and ive seen people smaller than my cursor. So i was just wondering how have YOU made your character 20 stories tall or the size of an ant...using noggenfoggers or some crazy food buff, whats you story? screen shots would be awesome!
    Some might say we've lost our way
    But I believe we've not gone far enough

Sounds like you want to be come extremely big, but don't know how

10+ Year Old Account
    It's in sholazar basin you have to be honored or revered with frenzy heart and have a certain quest I forgot the majority of it, but When having that quest you need to delete the quest item and talk to a dwarf near the punch machine there.
    But you do know the difference between your and you're right? You're is like saying You are awesome. and Your is like saying Hey you dropped your pencil.
    Also, I hear extenze is pretty good if you wanna be bigger. Kinda odd I haven't seen one of those commercials in a long while... I'm not trying to be a smart ass with the your and you're situation btw
    Last edited by Kulthor; 2011-04-22 at 10:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I zoom in/out.

Idk how to make your character a giant (I think I recall hearing it had something to do with some... winter-something-or-other potion, that's only dropped from mobs) but most of the really tiny people drink a noggenfogger then... 7(?) pygmy oils, and that's as small as you can get (before being turned into a pygmy.)

Back in the day, I'd visit Sen'jin village and talk to the troll witchdoctor there, he'd give a random buff and one of them was to make you huge.
    I'd then port to org, drink a potion of giant growth (the buffs would stack) and I'd be king kong for a minute or so.

I'd also drink noggenfoggers and use the engineering shrink ray (that sometimes backfired) resulting in becoming super tiny (until they generally nerfed the additive effects of multiple shrinking buffs).

Deleted
    Model edit ofc

Quote Originally Posted by Zekky View Post
    Model edit ofc
    no, that only works for whomever edited the models (so normally its only yourself who sees it that way)

to make yourself very big theres some buff which is horde only http://www.wowhead.com/spell=16711
    you can get the buff two times if you re log after getting the first buff. that buff is also stackable with other grow effects such as winterfall water

Quote Originally Posted by Kulthor View Post
    It's in sholazar basin you have to be honored or revered with frenzy heart and have a certain quest I forgot the majority of it, but When having that quest you need to delete the quest item and talk to a dwarf near the punch machine there.
    But you do know the difference between your and you're right? You're is like saying You are awesome. and Your is like saying Hey you dropped your pencil.
    Also, I hear extenze is pretty good if you wanna be bigger. Kinda odd I haven't seen one of those commercials in a long while... I'm not trying to be a smart ass with the your and you're situation btw
    You was quick to edit YOU'RE post i see. Kinda makes you look stupid when your bringing down the grammar hammer on someone when you couldnt even be bothered to add commar's in your own post

To make yourself smaller than an ant, you have to be an engineer, however it only works in deepholm. The shrinkshrooms stack with world enlarger, and you become INSANELY small. I will upload some pictures later, when I figure out to on my comp.
    Quote Originally Posted by god of lock and pala View Post
    well usually ppl below 16 is retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariyami View Post
    Are you retarded or something? The dailies doesnt take more than 20 minutes to do...

Deleted
    Can blizzard find out if you model edit?

15+ Year Old Account
    Stroke it gent... oh wait that character. Well I guess potions and such helps that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    You was quick to edit YOU'RE post i see. Kinda makes you look stupid when your bringing down the grammar hammer on someone when you couldnt even be bothered to add commar's in your own post
    *you were
    *your
    *you're
    *couldn't
    *commas

Please tell me this was intentional.

Sig by Mipeo

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have a Tauren, who also happens to be in a level 25 Guild and has the Kor'Kron Annihilator(Scorpion mount), there's a fun way to become a giant (But only while remaining on the mount).

Drink an Elixir of Giant Growth or Winterfall Firewater. Then use a Deviate Delight to get the ninja costume. Mount up on your Kor'Kron Annihilator, then take off the Deviate ninja costume, and voila. You are now a GIANT Tauren riding a scorpion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

Quote Originally Posted by Midgetowns View Post
    Not that I'm aware of.
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    Is there a term you have for being shown proof and choosing to dismiss it?
    Starting a Monk Blog; Celestial Fists: http://celestialfists.blogspot.com/
    Called Garrosh as end boss: 10/28/2011

i think so but it is a bit dangerous. some people have done it and its fine but its kind of a grey area

---------- Post added 2011-04-22 at 11:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sinisterwyvern View Post
    Not that I'm aware of.
    well apparently they should be able to since they check the the MPQs size and stuff

Use disguise item.
    Hop on scorpion mount.
    Click off disguise item.
    Watch as I become gigantic while my mount stays the same.

Sadly the effect only stays while mounted and only people that were looking at you at the time see you as huge (until you go off their screen) but it's still fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    My location is irrelevant to your interests
    Yes, and it's not allowed because people make herbs mega big with it. Even if it's just used on your character you can get banned for it IIRC that is.

Edit: I mostly use Noggenfogger or pegmy oil :P There's a candy on halloween which makes you bigger I think
    Last edited by BananaInsane; 2011-04-22 at 11:10 PM.