The Impatient Title

Heres an idea for a new title:
    "The Impatient" requirements successfully kick 100 people from lfd

Dumb.

People would actively kick people for the achievement rather than them sucking or something.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jpillz View Post
    Dumb.

People would actively kick people for the achievement rather than them sucking or something.

QFT
    No offense OP, but this wouldn't work.
    "Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently."

Deleted
    Well, because I never kicked people because of slowness but rather because they couldn't handle anything. I mean when I started tanking heroics and imba healers were not around that muche and people couldn't cc i got angry...In the end they were kicked. I want the title "the punisher" instead of "the impatient"

Sorry if my broken english let it look a little bit stupid and not very logical^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by briman View Post
    Heres an idea for a new title:
    "The Impatient" requirements successfully kick 100 people from lfd
    Thats excatly what the game needs, breeding the sort of Douchebaggery which is already rampant in LFD

Yup.

Join instance.
    "Sorry, we're just trying to get the impatient title."
    You have been kicked from the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Valid View Post
    QFT
    No offense OP, but this wouldn't work.
    hes not trolling, hes correct. IF anything the OP is a troll. Why on earth would you want to kick that many people other then just wanting to be an ass
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather not join a group to be kicked for no reason on my alts.

Nope. Give us rather a title “the Douche”, awarded to all people kicked X times in last Y dungeon runs. When character received this title, all other titles become inactive and unable to use.
    “There is no dark side of the Moon really… as a matter of fact it's all dark.”

Because kicking people for no reason isn't a big enough problem. It needs to be encouraged by giving a title for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Myci View Post
    hes not trolling, hes correct. IF anything the OP is a troll. Why on earth would you want to kick that many people other then just wanting to be an ass
    QFT = Quoted for truth.