Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    so I'll be finding you in old Lion's Arch then? ^^
    Ohhhhh yes
    And I think I'll spend a ridiculous amount of time exploring underwater. I levelled 7 toons through Vash'jr, for example...only 1 in mt hyjal - my druid coz I felt obliged to do so and wanted to see the content.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh yeah I forgot to ask, but how was the stress test? I completely forgot about it on Monday. Was doing other unimportant stuff... like watching and downloading Community .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    oh yeah I forgot to ask, but how was the stress test? I completely forgot about it on Monday. Was doing other unimportant stuff... like watching and downloading Community .
    I heard Community was canceled

Idk if that's where you live though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    I heard Community was canceled

Idk if that's where you live though
    Its not cancelled.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    Haha, I'm watching Community like crazy as well! Troy and Abed are the new Turk and JD.

Deleted
    New Blogpost by Anet on how the reservation of Character Names is going to happen.
    http://www.arena.net/blog/reserving-...r-guild-wars-2

And now, I shall put my tinfoil hat on.
    This makes me suspect a release announcement soon. I know it doesn't mean one, but it makes me suspect one, personally.Let me live the dream! T_T

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallanna View Post
    New Blogpost by Anet on how the reservation of Character Names is going to happen.

This makes me suspect a release announcement soon. I know it doesn't mean one, but it makes me suspect one, personally.Let me live the dream! T_T
    Thanks for the link,
    P.S I'm living that dream with you! <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallanna View Post

Ooh, thanks for the link :-)

I agree - it all sounds very specific and technical if the release isn't happening for 4 months...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Having decided basically impulsively to uproot and move myself from the UK to Asia, first to Singapore and now China, I can say that impulsive decisions that just feel damn right are the surest way to happiness I can imagine. Just letting go of the unnecessary baggage of actually overly worrying about consequences is one of the most liberating things ever.
    Kelly's is a great story, far more inspiring than mine lol.
    Yeah, I don't think I could possibly be as impulsive as you've been, though I truly wish I could push myself over the brink.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

This is the picture so it indeed is from GW2 and not another concept place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    This is the picture so it indeed is from GW2 and not another concept place.

<snip>
    Thank you for clearing that up

@Squirrel, well that's a damn cool story anyways! I couldn't have made something like that myself, no way.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Yeah, I don't think I could possibly be as impulsive as you've been, though I truly wish I could push myself over the brink.
    Yh, trick is not to worry too much xD Once I'd decided it was like riding a wave....and I still am haha. Best thing I ever did. Just in time too considering what's happened to the UK since I left.
    Quote Originally Posted by roflatorlunde View Post
    @Squirrel, well that's a damn cool story anyways! I couldn't have made something like that myself, no way.
    I'll tell the unabridged one on ts one day it's got more whores and blackjack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Yh, trick is not to worry too much xD Once I'd decided it was like riding a wave....and I still am haha. Best thing I ever did. Just in time too considering what's happened to the UK since I left.
    I'll tell the unabridged one on ts one day it's got more whores and blackjack.
    You dirty boy - I'll be there and listen for sure
    No, but do you've the PW for TS? Mine seems to have fucked up or someone just changed the PW? Can't log into the TS server anymore...
    Completely 360 now but, still gonna make your guild?

Sorry for off-topics!

You dirty boy - I'll be there and listen for sure
    No, but do you've the PW for TS? Mine seems to have fucked up or someone just changed the PW? Can't log into the TS server anymore...
    Completely 360 now but, still gonna make your guild?

Sorry for off-topics!
    Nah...no whores really. I prefer my diseases tropical
    I'll PM u the pw...but i've not logged on for ages and ages now...since BWE1.
    And my guild? You mean the asura only one? Still planning to yh xD

Thank you for clearing that up
    No problem, im guessing that this dragon wont be a fightable dragon cuz i really dont understand how this dragon can be fought, beside from the Zhaitan concept which is that Zhaitan is several dragons you have to fight, all combined form Zhaitan, but then again, Zhaitan looks like a dragon which can do things like that, but this dragon just looks big. As far as this being Kralkatorrik, i supposed it doesnt make that much sense seeing how Kralk is a long snake type dragon with spikes on him, just laying there in the crystal desert while this looks more of a "typical" type of dragon with 2 feet 2 claws big wings and a body which fits his face.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    No problem, im guessing that this dragon wont be a fightable dragon cuz i really dont understand how this dragon can be fought, beside from the Zhaitan concept which is that Zhaitan is several dragons you have to fight, all combined form Zhaitan, but then again, Zhaitan looks like a dragon which can do things like that, but this dragon just looks big. As far as this being Kralkatorrik, i supposed it doesnt make that much sense seeing how Kralk is a long snake type dragon with spikes on him, just laying there in the crystal desert while this looks more of a "typical" type of dragon with 2 feet 2 claws big wings and a body which fits his face.
    The "spiky-mountains" in GW1/concept art pic is just his tail, but on the topic about fightable. This large dragon won't be fightable in that size, they'll have to downsize him (saddening I know, but computers nor engine will make it with details/effects).
    From GW2WIKI:
    When Kralkatorrik flew, a terrible storm of black clouds and lightning was formed around its body
    Seems like black clouds around that dragon ?

Hope this cleared some things out for you.

Deleted
    why won't those giant ass dragons get together and attack every major city n such
    I think those bookah's can't really stop them

This large dragon won't be fightable in that size, they'll have to downsize him (saddening I know, but computers nor engine will make it with details/effects).
    I can very much see myself fighting ontop of that dragon to reach a weakspot (say his neck) whilst fighting off waves of elemental dragons whilst you push up. You get ontop of him through asura engineers using zeplins/flying machines.
    Once you reach his weakspot you're basicly inside the dragon you get to his heart which you need to kill whilst elementals try to kill you.

So the dragon would still be the same size, you just can only see his back
    (let the dream live...)

Deleted
    why won't those giant ass dragons get together and attack every major city n such
    They want their own world domination, they're not hungry nor do they feel hunger in a normal sense. The want to create their own world as they want to have it. They want to change everything out to become like they want, and I mean everything. This is their hunger. More about this; http://www.guildmag.com/guildmag-spe...aitans-secrets (Interview with lore master Jeff Grubb about Elder Dragon Zaithan! )
    Too bad Asuras exists, becouse we'll be before them on the world domination part xD

---------- Post added 2012-05-18 at 11:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    I can very much see myself fighting ontop of that dragon to reach a weakspot (say his neck) whilst fighting off waves of elemental dragons whilst you push up. You get ontop of him through asura engineers using zeplins/flying machines.
    Once you reach his weakspot you're basicly inside the dragon you get to his heart which you need to kill whilst elementals try to kill you.

So the dragon would still be the same size, you just can only see his back
    (let the dream live...)
    What you did there, I see it and GOD NO!
    I want an epic fight, like the one in the book a little.
    Trying to fight the dragon while keeping invasions of minions would be a good idea. While letting Zojja and the bookahs in Destiny's Edge handle the dragon (you'll obviously help them with also vs the dragon).

Deleted
    I believe the dragons hate each other just as much as they hate us.