Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    /sigh
    I have only downloaded 53% of the patch, and less than hour to go before the beta starts. :/
    This takes at least another hour with my internet speed.

Edit:
    Oh the servers are up? Great.
    Dont worry, you're not missing too much. I can barely stay connected right now =3

Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    Dont worry, you're not missing too much. I can barely stay connected right now =3
    And that's why, despite wanting to be there right now, I'm not too concerned with having to wait til I get off work, it'll give them a chance to clear up launch-hour issues

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

had no problem staying connected, but I rebooted my pc in order to solve a g13 gamepad problem and suddenly there are 10.000 files to download. Took me 15min to update... lets see...

Deleted
    The game runs smooth as balls. Can't believe the changes they made were this significant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    And that's why, despite wanting to be there right now, I'm not too concerned with having to wait til I get off work, it'll give them a chance to clear up launch-hour issues
    Yeah, hilariously, as soon as i said that, I could connect and stay connected just fine.

Life, eh? =p

10+ Year Old Account
    How well is the game running for everyone thus far? You lucky bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    Yeah, hilariously, as soon as i said that, I could connect and stay connected just fine.

Life, eh? =p
    Such is life

Trying to login to any of my characters "Cannot find the requested mission"

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeh View Post
    Trying to login to any of my characters "Cannot find the requested mission"
    Where did you log out with them? It's possible the servers hosting them aren't currently up (Mists maybe? Just guessing here). They said in the AMA that they're working on a solution to prevent the issue of trying to log into a character on a server that's down, (springing them back to the previous server, having a default server if you can't connect, I dunno how they'll handle it), but it's not implemented in BWE2

Got booted after 10 mins or so. How do I see my fps?

Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    Where did you log out with them? It's possible the servers hosting them aren't currently up (Mists maybe? Just guessing here). They said in the AMA that they're working on a solution to prevent the issue of trying to log into a character on a server that's down, (springing them back to the previous server, having a default server if you can't connect, I dunno how they'll handle it), but it's not implemented in BWE2
    I'm currently in Wayfarer Foothills on one, Divinity's Reach in another that won't work.

I'm currently in Wayfarer Foothills on one, Divinity's Reach in another that won't work.
    Ah, so I doubt my explanation is valid Could be they server is overloaded and it's having a hard time handing you off to an overflow? Report it

Deleted
    my screen keeps freezing in the heart of the mists

and I can't find a way to get out quick enough

what to do?

Daffkeeks: report it, then try mapping out as quickly as you can. If that doesn't work, create a new character and come back to this one in a couple hours to see if you can fix it

(Can you guys see a theme in my posts this afternoon? )

I can't even create a new character, that just tosses me into a network error

I've posed it on the GW2 bug forum

Deleted
    I'm doing well, about to 100% Queensdale. I was messing around earlier when the Shaemoor music came on. Immediately got the shivers.

I'm on now after restarting the client. Yay!

I'm on now after restarting the client. Yay!
    Glad to hear it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Already bought a ton of things from the shop, including these awesome sunglasses. (Click for full)

Am i the only one who cant sell my stuff to anyone? And for some reason my graphics is really low even though i put on best quality..