10+ Year Old Account
    Because i was able to see FPS in options now, i changed each value one at a time, to see what reduced/increased my FPS, BUt yeah basically the same as Larynx even in sPVP with a few people going nuts i still kept a stable 60fps which im happy with, as for WvW no idea, as i couldn't get in it

how do u get it to show fps ?? is it the -fps in target thingy ?? coz i cant find the target line in the .exe file properties , and the shortcut doesnt work gives me an error :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bladebeso View Post
    how do u get it to show fps ?? is it the -fps in target thingy ?? coz i cant find the target line in the .exe file properties , and the shortcut doesnt work gives me an error :S

In game open the 'options' menu and FPS is displayed right there, bottom right side corner. Not sure why it is there and not on screen, but maybe they will change that. I just moved the menu window far left so it was out the way, so i could keep an eye on it in diff situations, obviously that wont be practicle for launch playing. But gives you an idea of what your card can handle

ETA here is a screenie i had

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Cherrysoul; 2012-08-10 at 06:58 AM.

Deleted
    Have you people decided how your toon will look like?

Last nigh I tested all races and animations and also teir "talk". Elementalist talks often when she/he changes attunement. I usually look inspiration for toons look from internet, but now I can not decide should I make Korra looking toon or the red head that I have on my avatar.

Art is coming from here

Last night I did korra looking toon, but I'm not sure will I get bored to that hair color. In the other hand I bet over half of eles will be red heads. >_>

Help! o_o

Red heads are awesome, just saying.

Deleted
    I like the contrast with the blue eyes kora have and the darker skin. I love color contrasts :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    I concur. As long as the hair is really, really long.

That artwork reminds me of League of Legends

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    Seconded.
    (10char)

Deleted
    I was getting 60-80 fps with everything except shadows (Which I set to medium) being on the highest setting on 1920*1080 res. Using a gtx 570 twin frozr III oc'd to 900/2100.
    I was only on for about 15 minutes, but I noticed that my GPU temperature was about 8 degrees lower, and the CPU was around 5 degrees higher than BWE3. My fps had also gained about 10-15 on average since the last BWE.

Generally pretty awesome, just a shame they won't support DX11 at release.

Quote Originally Posted by Iryne
    Last night I did korra looking toon, but I'm not sure will I get bored to that hair color. In the other hand I bet over half of eles will be red heads. >_>
    What hairstyle would you use for human female elementalist (assuming that human is what you're going for)? I'm having trouble since lots of them have bangs, and from what I've seen so far that doesn't work too well with the forehead-jewelry types of headgear that you see a lot in light armor. And most of the longer styles either do that annoying thing that when you stop running it swings into your own shoulders and gets clipped, or the hair looks two-dimensional when running. I'm probably picky with details here, but when the game is so good I get annoyed by the little things.

Legend of Kora is a great show and heroine. All I have to say on that.

Deleted
    cuz' it's awesome

k back on-topic

Deleted
    So... after Zyra ("Sylvari") we have new Guild Warsish champion in League of Legends - Rengar ("Charr") xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    Arena junkies has picked up on GW2! http://www.arenajunkies.com/news/509...arena-junkies/
    This is really cool. It will surely be one of the main Gw2 sPvP hubs if they manage to do it right.

So, I really like hardmodes like we have in Ulduar. Anyone know if there's anything like that in Guild Wars 2 dungeons?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    So... after Zyra ("Sylvari") we have new Guild Warsish champion in League of Legends - Rengar ("Charr") xD
    that's what I thought when I saw Rengar! I was like "OMG CHARR, MUST HAVE."

Quote Originally Posted by Azrok- View Post
    So, I really like hardmodes like we have in Ulduar. Anyone know if there's anything like that in Guild Wars 2 dungeons?
    Well we have only seen one dungeon so far so we really have no idea yet.

Deleted
    will there be plastic surgery in the cash shop once it gw2 launches? with all the characters people make with haste, there isnt rly much time to make a nice one ;<