Seems unnecessary to make a new thread about this so I'll just spread my joy here; They FINALLY fixed the issue with Nvidia 3Dvision in the last stress test! There has been an overlapping default windows mouse pointer covering the 3D in game pointer, making it very laggy to navigate and so on. Now it's gone! Smooth as butter! YAY!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by himlaklar View Post
    Seems unnecessary to make a new thread about this so I'll just spread my joy here; They FINALLY fixed the issue with Nvidia 3Dvision in the last stress test! There has been an overlapping default windows mouse pointer covering the 3D in game pointer, making it very laggy to navigate and so on. Now it's gone! Smooth as butter! YAY!!!!
    Good to hear

---------- Post added 2012-08-17 at 06:01 PM ----------

From the ArenaNet Facebook, talking about the codes they were giving away at Gamescom for free in game t-shirts (icon from the dat file)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArenaNet
    We had a great day at gamescom today! We met lots of fans and had fantastic conversations with you all. We really appreciate your love and support and for coming out to speak with us.

One piece of feedback we took on board from our experience and from talking with you is about the item code distribution at our booth. After considering all your feedback, we’ve decided that we needed more community-focused approach to handing out those item codes.

Rather than handing them out at Guild Wars 2 gamescom booth over the next three days, we’ve decided that we will give fansites across Europe these codes to give away. We apologize for the inconvenience this change may cause.

As you know, we value your feedback. We’ve taken that on board. Our goal for giving away these codes is to recognize our most passionate fans in a community-focused way. We feel that having our European fansites give away these codes accomplishes this goal.

We thank you for your patience, understanding, and for all your feedback about this matter.

~ The Guild Wars 2 Community Team
    Classy move by ArenaNet imo.

A free in game t-shirt?! haha. Gotta hand it to this game.. it's certainly unique in a lot of ways. Beats a crappy tabard.

Deleted
    No details of how/where/when?

I want one ;_;

Deleted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    seriously got goosebumps from this song

10+ Year Old Account
    i thought that there was going to be a Launch Trailer released today. i am all for word-of-mouth marketing but it would be nice to have an updated trailer to use and more than just a release date teaser trailer, imo. i am very surprised we have not seen one yet. Blizz is about 6 weeks from their release and their trailer is already out, whereas GW2 launches in about a week. /sigh
    "Cherish the quiet...before my STORM!"

For a $5/5000 in-game credit bonus for backing
    Star Citizen (MMO) or Squadron 42 (Single Player/Co-op) use my Referral code: STAR-3QDY-SZBG
    Star Citizen Video Playlist

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Odeezee View Post
    i thought that there was going to be a Launch Trailer released today. i am all for word-of-mouth marketing but it would be nice to have an updated trailer to use and more than just a release date teaser trailer, imo. i am very surprised we have not seen one yet. Blizz is about 6 weeks from their release and their trailer is already out, whereas GW2 launches in about a week. /sigh
    I am guessing , their trying to <<play safe>> for the first year :P
    Not much overhype or too many agry customers falling in a GC trailer trap , hurting the company image :P
    Last edited by mmocd9c65c8d53; 2012-08-17 at 12:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Odeezee View Post
    Damn, you just made me realize we'll be playing GW2 in just over a week. This will be one slow week!
    Last edited by jvbastel; 2012-08-17 at 12:16 PM.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    Damn, you just made me realize we'll be playing GW2 in just over a week. This will be one slow week!
    I know, I bought the two Guild Wars books to make this week go faster, but I just realized I have read the half of the first book on like 1 day -.-'
    I need to read slower.. any tips how to do that? haha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yoomi View Post
    I know, I bought the two Guild Wars books to make this week go faster, but I just realized I have read the half of the first book on like 1 day -.-'
    Take a shot of tequila after every page, that should slow you down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Having a new gf makes the days go faster, problem is, saturday the 25th I'm bbq'ing and playing mtg with friends, sunday I'm out with the girl all day. I'll already be behind the first weekend.

Screw it, asking for a day off the 27th
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Deleted
    Question the strategical placement of each word whenever you finish reading a sentence.

It's what I do, limits me to reading 300 pages a day max.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    Having a new gf makes the days go faster, problem is, saturday the 25th I'm bbq'ing and playing mtg with friends, sunday I'm out with the girl all day. I'll already be behind the first weekend.

Screw it, asking for a day off the 27th
    well I live with my bf and we have been together for 3.5 years so days don't go that fast any more sadly :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell me what you see in common

Amazon US
    Amazon France
    Amazon UK
    Amazon Germany

Are you surprised Mif?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    White background ? :P

Amazon US
    Amazon France
    Amazon UK
    Amazon Germany
    Wish they would release sales numbers.

Deleted

Amazon US
    Amazon France
    Amazon UK
    Amazon Germany
    I like how Germany prefers trucks to WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    Are you surprised Mif?
    I'm happily surprised at Germany's 1 to 4