10+ Year Old Account
    Do keep in mind that the Amazon sales are all physical box copies, and most people buy WoW expansions through digital distribution via battle.net.

Still good to see, though. Happy for ArenaNet.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milanor View Post
    Do keep in mind that the Amazon sales are all physical box copies, and most people buy WoW expansions through digital distribution via battle.net.

Still good to see, though. Happy for ArenaNet.
    It's a fair comparison, the vast majority of GW2 sales are from Buy.GuildWars2.com.
    Last edited by Mif; 2012-08-17 at 02:13 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalla View Post
    I like how Germany prefers trucks to WoW.
    Trucks? That's farming simulator. I'm surprised it has a collectors edition though, and that it sells so well.

Gw2 is awfully huge in Germany, i got a german friend i always played GW1 with, it was crazy how much they loved that game, so offcourse they will love Gw2.

then again, who doesn't love this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Salech View Post
    Gw2 is awfully huge in Germany, i got a german friend i always played GW1 with, it was crazy how much they loved that game, so offcourse they will love Gw2.

then again, who doesn't love this game.
    A few conventions ago Anet said that the majority of GW1 players were European. It seems the series an concept has always been more popular outside the US.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishu View Post
    Trucks? That's farming simulator. I'm surprised it has a collectors edition though, and that it sells so well.
    Same thing! x)

fear not this night is also on Spotify amazing song.

Deleted
    The thing is this 'Agriculture Simulator' isn't taken very serious in the german gaming community either, but it shows how much of a difference there is between 'Core gamers' and people only playing casually without using the internet and communities there. And how numerous those are, too...

But I digress, did I mention there's even an addon with HISTORICAL tractors?

Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    Damn, you just made me realize we'll be playing GW2 in just over a week. This will be one slow week!
    I've never wanted a weekend to be over so quickly before.

FFFFFUUUU WEEKEND BRING ON MONDAY!
    Last edited by Drakhar; 2012-08-17 at 03:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    I've never wanted a weekend to be over so quickly before.

FFFFFUUUU WEEKEND BRING ON MONDAY!
    I don't want monday, I start classes :\
    Hopefully it isn't a busy week, otherwise I may just ignore some homework over the weekend >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    A few conventions ago Anet said that the majority of GW1 players were European. It seems the series an concept has always been more popular outside the US.
    Yeah it is kinda weird really, but maybe it's just us europeans being more tight with our money so we don't want to play a monthly fee, i do not know.

Deleted

I like that art over song to be honest xD Any program to "cut" the image to save it? Wanna change my desktop ^^

Back to song - I think with different singer would be better. Asja's (?) voice doesn't fit the song I think. Or if she sang it less noisy.. I don't know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    I like that art over song to be honest xD Any program to "cut" the image to save it? Wanna change my desktop ^^
    Just google it

http://i.imgur.com/yXUDF.jpg

Deleted
    I listened to the song for a few hours from youtube then bought it from itunes on my phone. Lovely, lovely, lovely.

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...06133033_o.jpg

They just teased this pic again on FB..

It has to be related to some kind of trailer.
    Last edited by Harnace; 2012-08-17 at 05:45 PM.

Deleted
    obviously it's a stone dwarf

Deleted
    How cool would it be if the song got to number 1.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluano View Post
    http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...06133033_o.jpg

They just teased this pic again on FB..

It has to be related to some kind of trailer.
    what? an eye? what am I missing? haha I don't get it, what does and eye mean? oO

Quote Originally Posted by yoomi View Post
    what? an eye? what am I missing? haha I don't get it, what does and eye mean? oO
    It's probably a still from a trailer or something similar, like he said. Just a-net taunting us with a picture and letting is guess what it could be for. =P

Quote Originally Posted by yoomi View Post
    This eye was playing on a screen behind that dude in that gamescom 2012 chill lounge video. I guess its connected to some trailer of some kind, honestly i really dont know.